• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yea too bad... i'd be makin some good money
    sigpic

Comment

*pokes head in for moment*

It'd be nice to get paid to thunk...one of lifes little disappointments. Anyway, I'm super excited to hear all the S4 Lorne stuff! YAY!

Atlantis + Kavan = Pure Joy!

Lovely pictures everyone! Hope everyone has a great day!

*waves*
      Carson's pointy hair makes my toe happy.

Comment

Hey leigh!

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
          To be honest, I don't think I've seen Sean Bean in anything other than Bond or LotR.

Just to keep it on topic
          I love the eyebrow quirk! ^-^

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham View Post
          This one:
          http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d1...20Nature/5.jpg
          Is from one of the Outer Limit apperances 'Criminal Nature'
          I had recorded that when it was on SciFi but my dad got rid of it before i had a chance to watch it

Originally posted by zuz View Post
          From JM's blog:

SPOILERS for season 4
          Spoiler:

"Shivani writes: “Are you going to use more of your bench players in the upcoming season then you have in the past?”

Answer: The way season four is shaping up, it looks like we’ll be seeing a fair amount of both Radek and Lorne."

Whoo hoo!
          -squee-

I spent the day just soaking up sun...and had a cicada land on me. I went all girly and my parents thought it was funny.

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

What's a cicada???

Comment

A cicada's a bug that's like a grasshopper but they're more closerly related to leafhoppers and spittlebugs. Cicadas are the most efficient and loudest sound-producing insects in the world. Some small species have songs so high in pitch that the noise is inaudible to humans. Only the males resound as a mating ritual to attract a female and many cicada species tend to gather when calling which increases the total volume of noise. Species have different mating songs to ensure they attract the appropriate mate.

/today's nature lesson

here's something to keep on topic:

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

its a critter.... erm... insect i think.... what she said
                sigpic

Comment

I was just wondering guys, does Lorne have a first name?...I was pretty sure it had been mentioned in a past episode. then I read on JM's blog that he doesn't...but that we're gonna find out
                  "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
                  "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
                  Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

Evan..
                    sigpic

Comment

Cause it says in the blog
                      Spoiler:
                      Q: Is there a story as to why we don't know Major Lorne's first name?”
                      JM: We just never got around to it. But Alan has given him a name in Spoils of War. It starts with a W. We’ll see if it sticks.
                      "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
                      "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
                      Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

Originally posted by telpethoniel View Post
                        Cause it says in the blog
                        Spoiler:
                        Q: Is there a story as to why we don't know Major Lorne's first name?”
                        JM: We just never got around to it. But Alan has given him a name in Spoils of War. It starts with a W. We’ll see if it sticks.
                        He could be messing around, Joe has a tendancy to do that.

Comment

in teh offical SG mag... its lists Lorne's first name as Evan...
                          sigpic

Comment

And everything seems to have happened on GW while I was away!

First to Tsax - I can't thank you enough for your caps. They nearly killed me when I got on!

And Zuz, great find! I read his blog but I missed that *laughs* Oh and I love your smilies!

And the all the LorneLovers...

PS - Elizabeth no worries about the bug. I've been peed on by a ladybug.

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
                              in teh offical SG mag... its lists Lorne's first name as Evan...
                              Sounds like we should leave Joe a message asking him what he's talking about.

Comment

yes. we should dont remember the issue number although its a fairly recent one,
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X