No announcement yet.

Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yes lovely pics and scenes too... and with that... this one is off to the bed thing... do morn shift... need to sleep....
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
      It's that time of year where everyone's doing exams
      Well I'm glad I could bring some spit-takes for Reef and Leah Oh and I can proudly say I got an A+ on my last Criminal Investigation test! Hopefully with the previous A and B+ I'll average an A-ish in the class

Comment

Originally posted by Nici View Post
        Can I just say ...

Spoiler:
        I think that "The Ark" was the very first episode ever that has Lorne actually smiling. haha! (Sure he smirked a few times in previous episodes but this was a full on grin I tell ya! lol loved it)

That was a great scene too ... in previous episodes we never really saw Ronon and Lorne in a scene together unless they were standing by each other listening to someone ... never interacting with each other. So I liked it.

oh and thank you firefly for those lovely pictures ... i'll be able to sleep happily tonight.

He does look cute like that, welcomed change from the beginning of Lorne, didn't he just kinda scowl all of 'Enemy Mine'?

And while we're talking about Lorne, Tao of Rodney high-res photos come out. No Lorne. Okay. Next The Game and The Ark. Still no Lorne. I'm getting a little upset. But now with Sunday pictures out and there is still no Lorne! Come on!

Comment

I've got some HD-ish pics of Sunday, including Lorne in Dress Blues

Comment

Originally posted by Nici View Post
            Can I just say ...

Spoiler:
            I think that "The Ark" was the very first episode ever that has Lorne actually smiling. haha! (Sure he smirked a few times in previous episodes but this was a full on grin I tell ya! lol loved it)

That was a great scene too ... in previous episodes we never really saw Ronon and Lorne in a scene together unless they were standing by each other listening to someone ... never interacting with each other. So I liked it.

oh and thank you firefly for those lovely pictures ... i'll be able to sleep happily tonight.

I know what you mean Nici, it was great to see
            And you're welcome

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham View Post
            Well I'm glad I could bring some spit-takes for Reef and Leah Oh and I can proudly say I got an A+ on my last Criminal Investigation test! Hopefully with the previous A and B+ I'll average an A-ish in the class
            What job do you do Cathain? Sounds very CSI-ish

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
              I volunteer to test his aptitude
              as do I.

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Nominations for the Stargate Fan Awards www.stargatefanawards.com end tomorrow! Sunday May 20th at 11:59 pm Central time. Nominate your favorite fan fiction, vids, icons (animated and still), wallpapers, banners, computer and hand drawn art, manips, headers, and fic/vid covers! If your fandom is not represented, it's because you didn't nominate!
                It's beer o'clock. Now where the HELL is my riot !?!

Comment

*Ignores the spammer*

Comment

*drools over the pretty instead*
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
                      I've got some HD-ish pics of Sunday, including Lorne in Dress Blues
                      Are they like, caps you made Reef?

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
                        What job do you do Cathain? Sounds very CSI-ish
                        *laughs* I'm actually a full-time student and I've been working at a preschool as an assistant teacher. I've always been attracted to law enforcement as a profession though, so CSI is a possibility

Comment

ya know Cath, i never did comment on your banner... love it...
                          sigpic

Comment

In Sanctuary, Joe Kavanaugh is losing patience with Larry Tolson.

My kind of guy:
                            "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
                            Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
                            (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

I Forgot Kavan was in Sanctuary, so i was like OMG *sqqqeeeeee* its Kavan *bounces*
                              Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
                              Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

I find it really annoying that the search is always broken on Fanfiction.net and the fact that theirs no character option for Lorne in the SGA section, theres some characters on that list that only have like 1 story

Comment

Working...
                                X