No announcement yet.

Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ooh, nice pics Nici! Is it me or do the caps make it seem likes he's having a shifty look moment?
    Lonk the Sane: My job? Taking care of crazies like you. Making sure you don't go and hurt yourselves with your deviant powers. And cookies, I make cookies.

Comment

who knows... but then he has some great facial expressions as well.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jade Xianghua View Post
        Oh, I know that It's just that me and FF always used get frustrated with the subject. I know I did, I remember the crystal experiment we did.

In the end we were supposed to have green crystals...

Well, FF's turned out perfect! (I still don't know how she did that)

...And mine, well looked like a dissolved banana. That and when it came to calculating it in the end it seemed as if I created mass O.o

So, me and chemistry aren't the best of friends if you get my drift
        I have no idea either!
        Pure luck. Either that, or Mr Robertson decided to give me a break for once and redid my experiment when I wasn't looking... Then again, he was the one that messed up yours!

D'you think Kavan was any good at chemistry?

Comment

I'd bet he was good at biology

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
            I'd bet he was good at biology
            I volunteer to test his aptitude

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
              I have no idea either!
              Pure luck. Either that, or Mr Robertson decided to give me a break for once and redid my experiment when I wasn't looking... Then again, he was the one that messed up yours!

D'you think Kavan was any good at chemistry?
              ...I KNEW IT! Mr R was behind it! But why? There's no motive for him to mess up my experiment! (...I really have been watching too much CSI) Unless... it's because I got a B at higher and should've done better.

Or maybe it was one big giant conspiracy to make me take Geography!

...I'll shut up now.

I volunteer to ...uh, damn. Firefly beat me too it! *shakes fist*
              Lonk the Sane: My job? Taking care of crazies like you. Making sure you don't go and hurt yourselves with your deviant powers. And cookies, I make cookies.

Comment

...I KNEW IT! Mr R was behind it! But why? There's no motive for him to mess up my experiment! (...I really have been watching too much CSI) Unless... it's because I got a B at higher and should've done better.

Or maybe it was one big giant conspiracy to make me take Geography!

...I'll shut up now.

I volunteer to ...uh, damn. Firefly beat me too it! *shakes fist*
                Sweetie, less CSI, () more Atlantis. Gotta get you back in the swing for P3

I got a B too, btw
                Last edited by firefly827347; 18 May 2007, 01:15 PM.

Comment

It's funny because we were complete opposites in everything chemisty. You were good at the experiments and I was good at the calculations! (I still can't believe you freeloaders made me present that talk for an hour! It was cruel! I don't do speaking infront of people about serious stuff)

Okay, okay, more Atlantis. More Lorne. Mmmm Lorne. Maybe I might go back into icon making....

Comment

It's funny because we were complete opposites in everything chemisty. You were good at the experiments and I was good at the calculations! (I still can't believe you freeloaders made me present that talk for an hour! It was cruel! I don't do speaking infront of people about serious stuff)

Okay, okay, more Atlantis. More Lorne. Mmmm Lorne. Maybe I might go back into icon making....
                    What talk??? And if you say the word "equilibrium", I will hide your CSIs...

Icon making! Yay. Make sure you start with Lorne ones

Comment

Some thunk because I love this pic

And some more

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
                        What talk??? And if you say the word "equilibrium", I will hide your CSIs...

Icon making! Yay. Make sure you start with Lorne ones
                        But... but... CSI.... Nick...Lorne.... *sniffles* Bah, it's not worth it... I'll keep my silence... for now.

Ohhhhh, sweet pics FF! I can't get over how good the first one is though. Tattoos! He has tattoos! *Thunk*

Comment

I'm not always a fan of tats but that is just so OMGOMGOMG

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
                            It's that time of year where everyone's doing exams
                            Not me! But the I have been out of school for quite a few years. Good luck everyone on the them.

Comment

*totally loses train of thought*
                              sigpic

Comment

Can I just say ...

Spoiler:
                                I think that "The Ark" was the very first episode ever that has Lorne actually smiling. haha! (Sure he smirked a few times in previous episodes but this was a full on grin I tell ya! lol loved it)

That was a great scene too ... in previous episodes we never really saw Ronon and Lorne in a scene together unless they were standing by each other listening to someone ... never interacting with each other. So I liked it.

oh and thank you firefly for those lovely pictures ... i'll be able to sleep happily tonight.

sigpic
                                KavanSmithFans.com
                                Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Working...
                                X