• Show
Clear All

Hi CKO and congrats on the 9,300 posts

Comment

thunkya
      sigpic

Comment

congrats on the 9,300 posts CKO!

Hi Reef, works been busy so i've not had much free time.

How you doing, have i missed much!

Comment

Just saw the trailer for 'Road Not Taken' and Kavan was in it so naturally I had to go and watch it again. and then I did a fangirl squee

-wants friday to come faster-

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

My work and RL's been busy too Lissa

EB - You'll like Road Not Taken

Comment

I just got back from a military air show. And there were some flyboys with tats...hot ones at that!
              Carson's pointy hair makes my toe happy.

Comment

Road Not Taken is a great episode
                Congrats CKO!!!

Comment

thankz.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by leighanners View Post
                    I just got back from a military air show. And there were some flyboys with tats...hot ones at that!
                    Aren't they all?

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
                    My work and RL's been busy too Lissa

EB - You'll like Road Not Taken
                    oh I'm sure of it. hopefully i won't have to work 6 days in a row like i did this week (although i highly doubt it) so i can work on my Lorne angst-fic and the Ben-inspired fic. -crosses fingers-

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post
                      Aren't they all?

oh I'm sure of it. hopefully i won't have to work 6 days in a row like i did this week (although i highly doubt it) so i can work on my Lorne angst-fic and the Ben-inspired fic. -crosses fingers-
                      Yeah, but I'm usually taller than most of them. Pilots aren't very tall...and I try not to do military. Not a life I wanna lead, too much moving around. But they were hot...so hot I got a sunburn...*pain...lots of pain...very bad* and I wore sunscreen! I don't understand... *pouts* ...maybe Kavan can come over and make it all better. I'd let him...HAHA!

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
                        I almost forgot, Myn made these for me in the smiley shop and I thought I'd share them with you!

Oh those are great! Is that all of them? I'd love permission to add them to the PB, I always want to use a smiley but the only option is Cam or Sheppard for Lorne.

Comment

As for Lorne having a tat, what do you guys think it would be? Military-ish? Like an eagle, symbol, something...or something else?

Comment

hmm.... maybe something that means a lot to him....well yea maybe the Earth PoO
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham View Post
                              As for Lorne having a tat, what do you guys think it would be? Military-ish? Like an eagle, symbol, something...or something else?
                              I don't think it would really be militaryish...probably something a bit more personal. Give him a bit more mystery! Sexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxyyyy!!! Then again, I don't know if he could get any more sexier! Then again, I'd loved to be proven wrong!

Comment

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post
                                Aren't they all?
                                I can't wait to read, my fic writing is taking a back seat in favour of a factual piece on the history of Aston Martin for another site I belong to

Comment

Working...
                                X