15th july, 10:30am run.

Comment

Originally posted by lissafoss View Post
      15th july, 10:30am run.
      hmmmmm must bookmark that link and see bout donating closer to it
      sigpic

Comment

Lissa, you've inspired me to sign up
        I'll ask my mum if we're on holiday then but if not I think I'll do it. I probably won't run it though
        It's at Holyrood Park where I am which isn't very far, and it's right next to Edinburgh Uni so I'll be able to do it next year too

Comment

woot you go firefly!!!!!!
          sigpic

Comment

Maybe you could do it too, mayo? I'm sure there are some in Ireland. I'm not going to run it, I'm too unfit I'll just walk

EDIT: Irish races from raceforlife.org

Belfast (Sun) 03 Jun 07 (11:00) Open
            Coleraine (Sun) 17 Jun 07 (11:00) Open
            Lurgan (Tue) 19 Jun 07 (19:30) Open

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
              Maybe you could do it too, mayo? I'm sure there are some in Ireland. I'm not going to run it, I'm too unfit I'll just walk

EDIT: from raceforlife.org
              well i would but i ****ed my knee up a few years ago.
              even walking any distance has it swolen the next day
              sigpic

Comment

That's a shame. My brother still has trouble with his knee from about 10 years ago.

Comment

yup.
                  they no fun!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
                    Lissa, you've inspired me to sign up
                    I'll ask my mum if we're on holiday then but if not I think I'll do it. I probably won't run it though
                    It's at Holyrood Park where I am which isn't very far, and it's right next to Edinburgh Uni so I'll be able to do it next year too
                    Woohoo!!!!!!!

You’re the 5th person i've talked into it, and i wasn’t even trying to get you to do it!

When you are all signed up give me the link to your sponsor page and i'll sponsor you!

There must be a few more people that want to do it, its only 5k, you can walk it in about an hour.

Comment

Yup.
                      I'll have to check with my mum because under 18s aren't allowed to sign up on their own, they have to be part of a group. Although, my cousin might do it with me; she's at Edinburgh Uni and is 18. Maybe I can persuade some of my friends to do it too!
                      I wanted to do it last year but we were on holiday at the same time and there wasn't one where we went

Comment

pity i dont live in Ireland

the only big running thing we have is in Sydney the City to Surf and tahts like not even a highlight in the city lol
                        Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
                        Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

You could donate instead Lissa's link is back a few posts

Comment

i surely could
                            Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
                            Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

My sponsor page is back there if anyone want to sponsor me

Do you think it would rude to put the link in my sig, just in case anyone spots it and decides they want to sponsors me, its all for a good cause

Last edited by lissafoss; 27 March 2007, 05:26 AM.

Comment

Good news from me ... my host fixed the hacking problem i'm very happy about that lol

sigpic
                                KavanSmithFans.com
                                Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Working...
                                X