No announcement yet.

Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why now?.. no one has been offended by the spoilers in here or they would have asked the person to put spoiler tags around it
    Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
    Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

Oh dear i think we've gone and confused poor Reef

I think it would be much better if we spoiler Season 3 images, Season 2 has been shown everywhere i belive so they aren't spoilers anymore

Comment

poor reef.. Jsut spoiler tag s3 stuff honey!
        Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
        Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

Wow OMG we are almost up to 700 pages!!!

Comment

Will you stop patronizing me

According to the rules, everything that hasn't been shown in syndication in the US has to be put under spoiler tags

Comment

Can someone just tell me what "syndication" means? Because if they're up to The Return Pt II in America then at some point in time, season 2 has been shown, therefore surely any pics from season 2 can't be spoilers? So why the whole "must be in spoiler tags if not shown in syndication"?

Comment

sigpic
                KavanSmithFans.com
                Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Meep! *points* The hair!!!!!!! *hides*
                  Good news Nici, KSF is finally working for me! Must be the new laptop

Comment

the hair scares me as well -cringes-

don't worry about confusing Reef...it takes very little to confuse her.

had loads of fun this weekend; got two hours of sleep on Sunday but i was able to drive the 4 hours home without falling asleep at the wheel...my parents were glad about that. and i met a cute guy -squee- his name is John and he's a year older than me and i'd consider giving it a go but there's the whole 'living four hours away from me' and the fact that he's my sisters friend...don't want to tred on any toes there.

but no matter how many cute guys i meet Kavan will always be number one in my heart.

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
                      Good news Nici, KSF is finally working for me! Must be the new laptop
                      Good to hear firefly
                      sigpic
                      KavanSmithFans.com
                      Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Now I can finally see caps of Kavan in Mission to Mars! I haven't got around to watching it yet...
                        Question about MTM:
                        Spoiler:
                        Did his character die in the movie? I know other characters died. If he did, how and how far in?

Comment

sydication means that another company/station has bought the rights to air the show after its original airings. These are the eps that are usually shown here in the US on weekends on networks like FOX, the CW, etc. Both S1 and S2 have been in sydication for months, and therefore do not need to be tagged. S3 however will mostly not go into syndication until late this summer, if not fall.
                          OrangeSwirl

My Graphix LJ || scifi_abc

Comment

afternoon thunkers
                            sigpic
                            Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

That is some scary hair! I think it just made my headache worse!

Oh and in syndi, I think we're up to 2.16 The Long Goodbye...so everything before that is fair game.

edit: Then again I could care less because I've seen it all. I say post away, but I also don't make the rules...haha!
                              Last edited by leighanners; 16 April 2007, 11:25 AM.
                              Carson's pointy hair makes my toe happy.

Comment

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post
                                the hair scares me as well -cringes-

don't worry about confusing Reef...it takes very little to confuse her.

had loads of fun this weekend; got two hours of sleep on Sunday but i was able to drive the 4 hours home without falling asleep at the wheel...my parents were glad about that. and i met a cute guy -squee- his name is John and he's a year older than me and i'd consider giving it a go but there's the whole 'living four hours away from me' and the fact that he's my sisters friend...don't want to tred on any toes there.

but no matter how many cute guys i meet Kavan will always be number one in my heart.
                                Woohoo!!! good for you EB. My ex hubby has been arrested again...for driving while disqualified and drink driving...while disqualified, he's got a woman he was seeing behind his girlfriend's pregnant and has ignored our daughter since xmas. Excuse me while I

He could be going to prison this time

Comment

Working...
                                X