Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham
    *sticks fingers in ears* I'm not reading cuz it hasn't started here yet!
    Aww, does poor Cath like living in California now?

Comment

I loved that scene where Lorne's clothes dissolved... oops, should I put a spoiler warning on that??

Comment

I thought it was funny when
        Spoiler:
        Weir asked Lorne to find the pervious addresses that had been dialed. I was thinking "Uh, Weir, Lorne's smart but he's not THAT smart."

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
        Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by GatetheWay
          I thought it was funny when
          Spoiler:
          Weir asked Lorne to find the pervious addresses that had been dialed. I was thinking "Uh, Weir, Lorne's smart but he's not THAT smart."
          Lorne's reply was perfect, too.

Kinda funny that she assumed that was even something he was capable of doing. I wouldn't have tried to float that one past Shep, either. And his answer would have been a lot... different than Lorne's was. But it would have amounted to the same thing.

Comment

Lorne's different from Sheppard quite a bit and I like him more for it. When he first appeared in Atlantis a lot of people said he was a Sheppard clone. But I think he's a more by the book millitary guy then Shep ever was.

Spoiler:

Comment

Okay this is so not fair and Shadow you've beaten Flanny in the torture department

Comment

Okay, Marcus is
                Spoiler:
                checking Weir out when he returns from his mission (prior to going to search for Sheppard's team) Did anyone else see that his eyes were everywhere except at Weir's eyes?

Oh and another Lorne fact: He doesn't know much about DHDs!

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham
                  Okay this is so not fair and Shadow you've beaten Flanny in the torture department
                  If it makes you feel any better, I just tried to boil my fingers with a pot of scalding water, so payback has taken its due.

As for the Lorne/Weir thing, I'm glad I don't see it because it would be idiotic and would piss me off.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                    If it makes you feel any better, I just tried to boil my fingers with a pot of scalding water, so payback has taken its due.

As for the Lorne/Weir thing, I'm glad I don't see it because it would be idiotic and would piss me off.
                    Trust me, I'm in no way condoning Lorne/Weir - that's just... *shutter* but what I am saying is that his eyes were never on her face. Then again our dear Marcus is a man

Comment

I don't think I know any guy who be stupid enough to do that to his BOSS. I just dismissed it as him being uncomfortable when she was questioning his reasons for not worrying about the missing team and out of that uncomfort didn't want to make eye contact but still trying to be smotth about it.

Spoiler:

Comment

I don't think I know any guy who be stupid enough to do that to his BOSS. I just dismissed it as him being uncomfortable when she was questioning his reasons for not worrying about the missing team and out of that uncomfort didn't want to make eye contact but still trying to be smotth about it.
                        True - but just to play devil's advocate - Weir isn't really his boss, Sheppard is.

Comment

I read it as more him dismissing her concerns and looking to be elsewhere rather than wasting his time when AR-1 (whatever the hell they are) is more than capable of fending for themselves. At least initially. Then, yeah, he's avoiding eye contact so he doesn't inadvertently burst into flames or something.

Comment

Hello, never posted her but I wanted to pop in and say that Lorne was pretty cool in TLB and I really liked that ep. I also liked him in Runner and Conversion, like what TPTB have done to make him a great character, and I'm quite fond of him, very funny and dosen't hurt that he's adoreable. I also ship him with Weir (truthfully I ship just about everyone with her) because I like the little things in the eps between them, but that's just me who's a very shippy fan and might possibly be alone in this ship along with Weir/Dex. The thing is I like the idea of Weir/Lorne more than Weir/Shep, but I probally should go before I ramble about shipping, just wanted to say, love Major Lorne, see yall around.
                            McKay: I'm invulnerable!
                            Weir: Aren't you the one who's always spouting off about how proper and careful scientific procedure must be adhered to?
                            McKay: In-vul-ner-able.

McKAY: I'm not crazy -- I just have another consciousness in my brain.

First icon made by Cathain Nottingham and last 4 made by ToasterOnFire
                            My LJ My Fanfic My Homeschooling Blog

Comment

I refuse to even tolerate the idea.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                                I refuse to even tolerate the idea.
                                I'm right there w/ ya shadow.... again my philosophy is "ships kill fantasies"
                                OrangeSwirl

My Graphix LJ || scifi_abc

Comment

Working...
                                X