No announcement yet.

Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey all I'm back from my holiday all wet, sore and covered in grass. Did I miss anything?

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl
      Hey all I'm back from my holiday all wet, sore and covered in grass. Did I miss anything?
      SG-1 got cancelled, Atlantis is gonna be taken over by SG-1 refugees and something described as "awful" is planned for the ep Sunday.

Fandom is not a happy place right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham
        Okay LorneLovers! The scan can be found here! I'm not sure about it though, you'll see what I mean after you read it.
        thanks Kate, going to read in a sec but first I have a question. Nici, is the OL eps that are on tomorrow on SCIFI? thanks...*runs to read*

Edit: Hmmmm, they got it all wrong! I wonder if they even got his quotes correct!
        Last edited by purpletoo1; 22 August 2006, 05:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
          SG-1 got cancelled, Atlantis is gonna be taken over by SG-1 refugees and something described as "awful" is planned for the ep Sunday.

Fandom is not a happy place right now.
          And only two out of three of those things are actually confirmed!!! Lets not spread rumors Miss. Dooms day!...But if you have official documentation that backs up what you say then you need to include it in your post! And please state it as a spoiler and put it in tags!

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
            thanks Kate, going to read in a sec but first I have a question. Nici, is the OL eps that are on tomorrow on SCIFI? thanks...*runs to read*

Edit: Hmmmm, they got it all wrong! I wonder if they even got his quotes correct!
            Well, the grammer in that last one certainly wasn't right. I doubt Kavan said "die" instead of "dead".

And what is this from Shadow about something going on on Sunday?

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
            Spoiler:

Comment

And only two out of three of those things are actually confirmed!!! Lets not spread rumors Miss. Dooms day!...But if you have official documentation that backs up what you say then you need to include it in your post! And please state it as a spoiler and put it in tags!
              What specifically is a spoiler? SG-1's cancellation is fact. Atlantis being a refugee base is also stated in a press release. And "something awful" is non-specific. Unless you think any slight piece of info remotely connected to an ep is a spoiler. I'll add a tag if you want, but it seems a bit extreme for something that's only a bare hint and isn't being spoiler tagged anywhere else I've been.

Comment

Please link to the press release about the Atlantis part. I haven't seen that. Thanks

Comment

Nici, is the OL eps that are on tomorrow on SCIFI? thanks...*runs to read*
                  Only one episode featuring Kavan is on tomorrow on SCIFI, yes. The episode is "Flower Child".
                  sigpic
                  KavanSmithFans.com
                  Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Please link to the press release about the Atlantis part. I haven't seen that. Thanks
                    Stargate SG-1 Axed After Ten Years

Several cast members from SG-1 will transfer to spinoff series Stargate: Atlantis, which has been renewed for a fourth season in 2007.

Comment

*wince* I hope they're reoccuring.

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by GatetheWay
                        *wince* I hope they're reoccuring.
                        So say we all.

However, from the rumblings I'm hearing about Sunday...

Spoiler:
                        There could be a major character death (or maybe just "departure") coming up... which would leave a window open for SOMEONE from SG-1. On the plus side, if it IS a lead character then Lorne should be safe.

Comment

But... Stargate isn't even on Sundays. Am I missing something?

Spoiler:

Comment

But... Stargate isn't even on Sundays.
                            Oh-ho! That's what YOU think! Wait until you see the next press release! Muahahaha...

The Atlantis ep Sunday. Just in case you were serious.

(and I'm kidding about the move to Sundays, BTW)

Comment

*facedesk* I was. I haven't even looked at spoilers let along episode titles this entire season. Now I feel stupid for not catching that. *facedesk*

Spoiler:

Comment

I was. I haven't even looked at spoilers let along episode titles this entire season. Now I feel stupid for not catching that. *facedesk*
                                No worries. I can only imagine the confusion in SG-1 fandom over ep titles like "Threads" "Avatar" and "TPTB".

Random fan: Ummm... are you talking about the show or the forum?

Comment

Working...
                                X