No announcement yet.

Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

see you around Lissa, writing duties and work are going to take up some of this weekend, a battle royal to get my daughter to clean her bedroom and sunday morning to watch Smallville

Comment

with all these AWESOME new pics, i think my Kavan graphics muse is waking up from hibernation
      OrangeSwirl

My Graphix LJ || scifi_abc

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
        *Cough* *Splutter* *Wipes tea off computer screen*

Oh. My. God. What a sight to wake up too
        What a way to go! *laughs* I was trying to get to bed last night, found the new Kavan pics, searched a bit and squee-ed when I found that one *laughs* That's probably why I couldn't sleep last night...

And OS dude my Kavan muse is back with a vengence too!

Comment

Mine is too. I've got the new look up at KSF, now I just gotta work on the other sections. Fun fun fun hehe
          sigpic
          KavanSmithFans.com
          Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham View Post
            What a way to go! *laughs* I was trying to get to bed last night, found the new Kavan pics, searched a bit and squee-ed when I found that one *laughs* That's probably why I couldn't sleep last night...

And OS dude my Kavan muse is back with a vengence too!
            The only muse I have in that dept is the extreme smut muse, and after seeing those pic's in won't go away

Comment

The only muse I have in that dept is the extreme smut muse, and after seeing those pic's in won't go away
              I ceeertainly don't mind. And I'm sure the rest doesn't either, right?

Comment

I think those pics will get any smut muse working

Comment

Yeah. I'm a combination of fanart and smut muses so....all's good. *off to stare again*

Comment

Oh yeah. I think I'm developing a series but I can't be sure at the moment.

Comment

Half of my adult fics have involved Lorne

Comment

Okay I couldn't help myself, from the moment I saw the pics I've thought of this *points to new sig*

Comment

hahaha, that's too cute Cathain .. good work
                          sigpic
                          KavanSmithFans.com
                          Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Okay I couldn't help myself, from the moment I saw the pics I've thought of this *points to new sig*
                            Very nice! Love it!
                            Oh wow, caught up on what I missed, Purple I can't even comment on playing doctor, I think the new pics fried something! And Nici I can't wait for the new layout! And I agree about the PB, I've got some work to do on that.

Oh and I found a new Kavan pic too! At first I thought he just looked like him but I studied the tat, its the same from O.L.!!!

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d1...FICTION-18.jpg
                            ^A few years ago

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d1...s/Kavannew.jpg
                            ^Now
                            First of all that pic is drop dead gorgeous! Secondly, that is the new tat that he won't talk about, LOL... where did you find the picture? There seems to be a lot more lately. Hopefully us Lorne fans have helped boost his career from Stargate and 4400!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nici View Post
                              Season 4 sounds awesome so far! Maybe THAT'S where they'll reveal that first name. lol
                              Lets hope he gets a lot more prominent on the show!! I'm happy for him...

Comment

*dies from new sig*
                                HOT!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X