No announcement yet.

Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well its been fun gals... but i got class early tomorrow,so i'm off for the nite.. see y'all soon...
    OrangeSwirl

My Graphix LJ || scifi_abc

Comment

Originally posted by coolove
      I always seem to have really really good stargate dreams but alas they're always about Sheppard. Not that I'm complaining but some Marcus action would be nice. Sigh. Let's see last night was Shep and Ronon. LOL.
      I think you're the only person on the planet who'd say 'alas Sheppard and Ronon'!!!

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeSwirl
        well its been fun gals... but i got class early tomorrow,so i'm off for the nite.. see y'all soon...
        It's been fun Orange, come back again soon!

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
        Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham
          I think you're the only person on the planet who'd say 'alas Sheppard and Ronon'!!!
          LOL. You're probably right. Hey a good night would be Daniel, Cam, John, Marcus and Rodney. I'd keep them busy you know... washing the car, doing the dishes, cooking etc...

Later OrangeSwirl.

Well ladies... I'm off too. See you tomorrow.

Love the Lorne | The F.O.R.D shall rule the earth.... | Fly boys do it in the air
          Quirk - The Paul McGillion fanlisting | Grace - The Rachel Luttrell fanlisting

Comment

Actually, that happens to me, too. Instead of dreaming about the characters I love, I dream about random other characters/people.

Back in my X-Files days when I was all about Nick Lea/Krycek, I had a (extremely random) dream about David Duchovny. And when I was drooling about Jonas I had a rather... intense dream about Daniel. *sigh* No hardship there, exactly, but even in the dream I felt like I was betraying Jonas.

My subconscious is massively unfair.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
              My subconscious is massively unfair.
              Same here and goodnight to OS and Cool!!!

Comment

Well I got to turn in as well. It is a school night and 11 o'clock here in centeral.

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
                Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by GatetheWay
                  Well I got to turn in as well. It is a school night and 11 o'clock here in centeral.
                  Good night!

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                    *reminds everyone who started the thread and who actually got up the nerve to write to Kavan*

Lorne knows who REALLY loves him most!
                    *Reminds everyone who was the first post on this thread and that Marcus is a Californian!!(wishful thinking)*
                    Last edited by purpletoo1; 12 September 2005, 09:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by coolove
                      Then Weir's got some pretty tough competition.
                      You said it!

Comment

*laughs* Okay I'll edit the photo to help you out okay?

Now we just need to put us in there
                        oooooo, good idea! Lets get a representative picture from everyone and you can do the work since you are so darn good at it, hehe Can I be Amanda Tapping?
                        You guys went out of you minds while I was gone!! How am I ever supposed to answer you all? Well, you know me, I will give it a good try, LOL here goes! Oh, and thanks for keeping Kavan on "top" all day, it was a pleasure, hehe.

Comment

A Major Lorne thread!!! *thud*
                          Why didn't i join up here sooner!! *slaps self in the head*
                          well, anyway hey all!! While shep does top my obsession list, lorne is just behind him.. i think i have a MAJOR obsession... anyway, thought i'd share this sig i made.. feel free to use it if you like...
                          Welcome miss Swirl!! Nice sig, thanks so much for offering it. I may take you up on it soon

Comment

Wow, I've only been here for an hour and I already have minions, er, uh, worshippers, er, uh, whatever.. I think things could work out nicely here.

anyway, hey 923flanigan! nice to meet ya!
                            hehe, we're easy!

Comment

Watch yourself OS! Flanny can be difficult to handle!
                              ut oh Kate, see what you started!! LMAO
                              I love feisty Flanny, hi girl!

Comment

Good night!
                                good night Kate

Comment

Working...
                                X