X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by purpletoo1
    You are welcome Kate. *goes to watch the vid*

edit: HELP, don't see how to view...
    Okay there should be a 'code' of some sort in the right upper corner and a box to type it in. It brings you to a page that will allow you to download hopefully.

Comment

OK, found it...thanks

omg, that was so cute! I remember it now! Sorry...Good job on it!
      Last edited by purpletoo1; 08 September 2006, 09:35 PM.

Comment

Awww that video was sweet!
        [["Most women complain that there are no single, straight men left. I'd just like to meet one who's human." Anita Blake]]

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
          If it is Blade, then I don't know her name but the character is Chase.

Edit: her name is Jessica Gower (not sure of the spelling)
          ya i know now lol i only just saw episode 2 and i'm not sure if i like her yet either.. is she with the evil vamps? the ones blade is trying to kill? cus i'm still trying to grasp the storyline (still can't wait until i get to Kavan's epi too bad he got another gruesome death role lol melting into goo is as horrific as being eaten by a plant or being eaten by an alien amoeba thingy)

Comment

i'd like to get an opion on Fearless i'm gonna see it with a friend next weekend (if the cinema is still showing it)

Comment

Originally posted by Nici
              http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v98/NicChick/Miscellaneous/phototable.jpg[/IMG]

See on the table the photos. I so wanna see the one on the left! It looks new!

Some more YouTube videos. Ya know, some of them I get embarassed to watch. I feel sorry for the guy ... some girls stalk, man. LOL! Anyway, here's some great ones (that I approve of )

What would be your fantasy role?
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPj0ToUCDXQ
              "I'm liberated, I'll do a sex scene with anything. That's why I drink."

Lorne's popularity
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHJNpdlExg8
              Kavan mentioned he'll be in the last 4 or 5 episodes of SGA. Yay!

One day I'll know for a fact he knows about my site. teehee
              That was amazing!

Thanks for the link Nici

Comment

Fearless is on my wishlist of things to see. I'm not sure any of us have ever seen it. You're sure it's the one Kavan is in (playing a stunt guy) and not the full-fledged theatrical-release movie starring Jeff Bridges?

Comment

Originally posted by katrin
                  will someone please help me i have just begun to thunk over lorne ooohhh i think i need a pillow to fall onto*thunk thud drool*
                  One thunk pillow!

and one drool bucket

Welcome to the thread

Comment

Was just thinking if i should go to the gym tomoorowand spotted this

No one at my gym looks like that!
                    If they did i would never leave

Comment

Originally posted by lissafoss
                      One thunk pillow!

and one drool bucket

Welcome to the thread
                      rofl and i believe it is the new version because seriosly would Jet Lee be in a theatrical movie?

Comment

Oh, it's a Jet Li movie? OK, I was thinking it was that unaired pilot/TV movie Kavan was in. Way too common a title.

Comment

Originally posted by Lightbane
                          ya i know now lol i only just saw episode 2 and i'm not sure if i like her yet either.. is she with the evil vamps? the ones blade is trying to kill? cus i'm still trying to grasp the storyline (still can't wait until i get to Kavan's epi too bad he got another gruesome death role lol melting into goo is as horrific as being eaten by a plant or being eaten by an alien amoeba thingy)
                          Yes, she is evil and with the evil one Marcus... Kavan was so great in that show! You will love it!

Comment

hehe i read the extended synoposis and it looks to be a great epi

Comment

From ebay:

This is an 8" x 10" photograph of Kavan in his role as Major Thorne on the hit sci-fi TV series, "Stargate Atlantis". This photo is from his private collection and was personally signed for us at a convention in Atlanta, GA. in 2006.
                              http://cgi.ebay.com/Kavan-Smith-as-S...QQcmdZViewItem

(haha! Major Thorne! I don't like getting autographs from ebay ... so I think I'll pass on this one. Cool photo though!)
                              sigpic
                              KavanSmithFans.com
                              Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Saving from page 3!!! Also, if anyone in the US has Spike, they're replaying the Kavan episode at 4pm EST.
                                ~CMDragonia

Comment

Working...
                                X