Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RowenaR View Post
    I'm working on it... right now it's coming on a little slow, but I'm confident that I'll have the next one ready before the end of the week. I just need to get through a few tricky actions parts to the parts I've been waiting to write ever since starting the whole thing.
    Take your time, don't wanna rush you

Originally posted by DrJenniferDex View Post
    -laughs- Yes, you can call me DJD. Or my real name, Christle. Whichever, I honestly don't are.
    Some people like their privacy on forums, so I often use thier username when writing with them, plus I probably gonna forget your first name, horrible with names, take time to learn them
    I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

can i call you Jen? its easy for me to remember

Comment

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
        Wow. Birthday party in the gutter.

I've brought a Garrity.
        http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/j...s4e01-22-1.jpg
        Garrity......*slurp*

Comment

Originally posted by melfan View Post
          Take your time, don't wanna rush you
          Nah, don't worry, I'm just rushing myself. I have a few nice scenes already written out and I'm just dying to finally get them online. Alas, there's still the action I need to write
          I'm a 60%er.

I will always place the mission first.
          I will never accept defeat.
          I will never quit.
          I will never leave a fallen comrade.
          ------
          "There is no problem that cannot be solved by the use of high explosives."

Comment

Originally posted by RowenaR View Post
            I'm working on it... right now it's coming on a little slow, but I'm confident that I'll have the next one ready before the end of the week. I just need to get through a few tricky actions parts to the parts I've been waiting to write ever since starting the whole thing.
            Ohhh goodie! Looking forward to it.

But......Rowena....

you know you wanna play in the gutter with Lorne!!

Comment

Originally posted by jesserella View Post
              makes cake shaped like Lorne, mmmmm now we all just have to fight over who gets which part
              Ohhhhh a LORNE CAKE!!! YUMMM! Eat him up!!!! Though we don't have to "fight" over the pieces....we can share.

Comment

Originally posted by kali1 View Post
                Ohhh goodie! Looking forward to it.

But......Rowena....

you know you wanna play in the gutter with Lorne!!
                Oh, I never said I didn't I just said I'd wait a little longer. Hopefully I won't miss the mail man when the DVDs get delivered. German DHL can bei such a pain when it comes to delivering stuff to me
                I'm a 60%er.

I will never quit.
                ------

Comment

Off to bed now, see ya tomorrow

*Yawns and heads off to bed*
                  I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

-grins- You guys can all call me whatever you want.

Okay, I had an idea for a fanfic...like, a very, VERY vague idea, just pairings...I'm not sure if it's stupid or not, though
                    sigpic

Comment

Come on, Jen, tell us everything about it
                      I'm a 60%er.

I will never quit.
                      ------

Comment

yep don't be scared, we won't judge, all good people here

Comment

yep don't be scared, we won't judge, all good people here

Comment

Too bad, still scared. And honestly, I really only have two ideas...It'll be a romance/general fic focusing on Ronon and Jenn, and Evan and a madeup, and the madeup will have done ballet back on Earth since she was a kid...not like professionally trained, just dance classes in a small studio, and definitely not a professional herself. -blushes- Other than that? I got nothin'.
                            sigpic

Comment

its got potential, let me know if you come up with more

Comment

Alright, trying to force myself to actually do it, I still have to work on my Zoey 101 fic(what? I like it), my Phantom of the Opera one, and my Blood Ties one, though.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X