Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham
    What happened here? I go off to class and take a nap because I be coming down with something and our poor Marcus has sliped to the bottom of the second page!

MARCUS LORNE BELONGS ON TOP!
    Oh I'm sorry Cath! I hope you feel better soon! Can't miss Marcus he's too cool!

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
      "Aw, thanks, but I couldn't have done it without my girls."
      http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y23.../image2010.jpg
      *happy sigh* He's got such a cute smirk!
      I think so too. This is such an adorable pic
      Last edited by Skydiver; 10 September 2005, 11:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
        oh,ooh, oooh, he's on tonight's eps, i just saw his name.

813 and he hasn't shown up yet, but he will
        Welcome Sky (a name that is ((((close)))) to my heart), you sound like a true fan! hehe

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
          he has some good parts. nice 'lorne in charge' bits
          Yea, he's good at that. Remember Rodney? LOL

Comment

Originally Posted by 923flanigan
            *giggle**snort*I know how you feel. Although, I have seen it, and I must say......there are going to be some nice screen-caps....
            Okay this is not Torture Cathain night - these commercials are killing me as it is - its like the show is never going to start!
            OR torture Purple night? I can't wait for the screen caps!

Comment

Will you stop it!
              Yea, just stop it Flanigan!

Comment

*laughs* Again I come on and our dear Marcus is swimming too close to the bottom of the second page!

You should be ashamed!

I can't wait for the screencaps to come out - and was it just me or does Marcus' voice just send a shiver down your spine?

Comment

Aw, Lorne was awesome. How great was that we actually got to see him in his downtime uniform?

Love the Lorne | The F.O.R.D shall rule the earth.... | Fly boys do it in the air
                  Quirk - The Paul McGillion fanlisting | Grace - The Rachel Luttrell fanlisting

Comment

I'm working on a Lorne related project at the moment, so

And I'd rather see Lorne OUT of his uniform, but that's just me.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                      LOL. Me too. But I'll take what I can get.

Love the Lorne | The F.O.R.D shall rule the earth.... | Fly boys do it in the air
                      Quirk - The Paul McGillion fanlisting | Grace - The Rachel Luttrell fanlisting

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
                        Welcome Sky (a name that is ((((close)))) to my heart), you sound like a true fan! hehe
                        i consider Lorne the only good thing that came out of Enemy Mine
                        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                          I'm working on a Lorne related project at the moment, so

Oooo...Lorne in T-shirt.......They should'a put him on BSG.

Comment

He was in a kinda t-shirt with long sleves in 'Converson' but I'd love to be him is a real t-shirt.

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by GatetheWay
                              He was in a kinda t-shirt with long sleves in 'Converson' but I'd love to be him is a real t-shirt.
                              Doesn't matter - normally we really don't get to see SGA members out of uniform anyway. It was great!

Comment

Originally posted by 923flanigan
                                Oooo...Lorne in T-shirt.......They should'a put him on BSG.
                                Oh... yes... a t-shirt. That's exactly what I meant.

Definitely yay to being on BSG, though, that'd rock. Especially if it was anything like Apollo's towel scene.

Comment

Working...
                                X