Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Reefgirl
    131???? I was whinging at 32 C, Tell hubby to be nice to the Brits, they have the best beer
    I've had a idea about a story about Lorne and a kid, I can see him being part of a large family with him having loads of nieces and nephews. And I've had a wonderfull idea for Lorne and a song and now, with the addition of Erin the girlfriend it's a lot easier. I hope you like Ozzy Osbourne
    LOL, I'll tell him about the Brits but I don't think they can have alcohol in that country. He did go through England on his way home last gulf war and thoroughly enjoyed the pubs there!

LMAO about Ozzy! (I call him veggie brain ) And oh my, Erin is just fabuous! I won't have a decent nights sleep if you write that in...too many wild dreams!! LOL
    Last edited by purpletoo1; 31 July 2006, 12:54 AM.

Comment

Found this at the official 4400 website for the latest episode

Also watched the preview for next Sunday's episode ... and spotted Kavan once again.

Welcome back Gate, hope you had a fun time!
      Okay ... I've been sleeping, it's 4am ... hmm ... don't know if I can get some more ZZzzz in or not. LOL!
      sigpic
      KavanSmithFans.com
      Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
        LOL, I'll tell him about the Brits but I don't think they can have alcohol in that country. He did go through England on his way home last gulf war and thoroughly enjoyed the pubs there!

LMAO about Ozzy! (I call him veggie brain ) And oh my, Erin is just fabuous! I won't have a decent nights sleep if you write that in...too many wild dreams!! LOL
        I hope you don't mind but I was going to make Erin an ex

Comment

I hope you don't mind but I was going to make Erin an ex
          Well, will there be a make up sex scene? LOL If not, then I mind!!! Come one, should I beg? Make Julie the ex! (random name) ...but it's your fic. I hope you don't make her a biatch...maybe he neglected her because he wasn't home...???? Just an idea.

Comment

Originally posted by Nici
            Found this at the official 4400 website for the latest episode

Also watched the preview for next Sunday's episode ... and spotted Kavan once again.

Welcome back Gate, hope you had a fun time!
            Okay ... I've been sleeping, it's 4am ... hmm ... don't know if I can get some more ZZzzz in or not. LOL!
            I saw that he was in the previews, So exciting. I'll do caps tomorrow of the "the ballad of ..." get some more sleep Nici, thanks for the lovely pic. I went to the site but missed that one.

Good night ladies...birthday tomorrow, any nice pics for me? Doesn't hurt to ask

Comment

Well, will there be a make up sex scene? LOL If not, then I mind!!! Come one, should I beg? Make Julie the ex! (random name) ...but it's your fic. I hope you don't make her a biatch...maybe he neglected her because he wasn't home...???? Just an idea.
              Ah, now that's put the preverbial feline among the avians, I'll see what comes up after I've had a think later on in bed (It's where I come up with my best ideas, for some odd reason)

Happy birthday for today or tomorrow (I guess I'm about 6 or so hours in front of you)

Comment

People can call him anything they want. I'm sticking with Marcus unless/until I hear differently from TPTB... and I reserve the right to keep calling him Marc even if the producers name him something else.

Just not Spansky. I don't like it even as a nickname. Even as a joke. It's irredeemably lame, as far as I'm concerned and I want no part of ANY campaign- serious or funny- to get a character I love named something like that. I'd go with Throckmorton first.

Comment

Throckmorten? Are you a fan on Round the Horne?

Comment

I cannot believe Lorne wasn't in Misbegotten. It was like he just disapeared. I would have liked to have heard what he would have thought about the whole
                    Spoiler:
                    Micheal II situation. I think he would have showed slightly more sense the Atlantis team.

He wasn't in Irresistible either but I don't think that's a loss. If he had been in it they would have
                    Spoiler:
                    showed him fawning over that guy
                    and I can live without that.

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
                    Spoiler:

Comment

I don't know about that Gate, they seem to consistantly keep him in the tough guy role so I don't see them doing that to him. He would have been helping Shep. That may be why they didn't put him Irrisistible, it made more conflit for Shep.

Comment

Throckmorten? Are you a fan on Round the Horne?
                        Nope. The Throckmorten I know is a rather cantakerous cat in the Chrestomanci novels.

Comment

Ah, now that's put the preverbial feline among the avians, I'll see what comes up after I've had a think later on in bed (It's where I come up with my best ideas, for some odd reason)

Happy birthday for today or tomorrow (I guess I'm about 6 or so hours in front of you)
                          Thank you sweets! Can't wait to "hear" what you come up with.

Comment

Merry Monday

sigpic
                            KavanSmithFans.com
                            Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                              Nope. The Throckmorten I know is a rather cantakerous cat in the Chrestomanci novels.
                              Ah right it really sounded like something Barry Took and Marty Feldman came up with
                              Thank you sweets! Can't wait to "hear" what you come up with.
                              It's taking me a bit longer cos I've had a bonding session with my daughter over the last ever Top of the Pops (A weekly chart show that's sadly run it's course) I've had fun explaining that Yes that really is Michael Jackson singing with the Jackson 5 and yes he really was that colour once, and yes David Bowie really is wearing make up and yes he really did kiss Mick Ronson on TV, yes fashion really was that bad in the eighties and she's still giggling over the fact that men actually wore make up in the 70's and 80's *sigh* I'm getting old.

Comment

It's taking me a bit longer cos I've had a bonding session with my daughter over the last ever Top of the Pops (A weekly chart show that's sadly run it's course) I've had fun explaining that Yes that really is Michael Jackson singing with the Jackson 5 and yes he really was that colour once, and yes David Bowie really is wearing make up and yes he really did kiss Mick Ronson on TV, yes fashion really was that bad in the eighties and she's still giggling over the fact that men actually wore make up in the 70's and 80's *sigh* I'm getting old.
                                LOL, I've had the same convos with my 15 year old son! But he likes the 70s music so he accepts their flaws!

Nice pics Nici! Love his smiling face!

Comment

Working...
                                X