No announcement yet.

Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just think, maybe this season TPTB will allow us to hear the name we have dreamt of for so long....

Marcus...Marcus...Marcus!

Comment

*Dies at pic*

TPTB have abandon us here on GW so we don't even know if they've heard the name. I hope Kavan heard about it and put in a good word for us

Comment

I think that was one of the questions they asked him in the Gateworld interview. When the hell is that thing coming out??

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
        Spoiler:

Comment

Oh cool. Man they sure are taking their time. There must be some spoilers in it. Someone should PM Darren or David and Ask them when it is coming out.

Comment

I found this amazing photo at ebay

Also, it looks like Kavan makes a magazine cover! LOL
            The July issue of TV ZONE.

Last edited by Nici; 27 June 2006, 03:57 AM.
            sigpic
            KavanSmithFans.com
            Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Wow what a combination the 4 Atlantis guys AND David Tennant, *phew* must go and wring out my knickers 'scuse me.
              I like tha B&W piccy too

Comment

Originally posted by Nici

I nearly spit my drink out on my brand new computer, that photo is sooo cute. How did we miss this one? I LOVE it! hehe. Good work Nici! I thought we had every Kavan pic known to man.

Spoiler:

Comment

OMG! I'm with Gate, nearly spit out my pepsi all over my screen! Terrific find Nici!

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
                    *Dies at pic*

TPTB have abandon us here on GW so we don't even know if they've heard the name. I hope Kavan heard about it and put in a good word for us
                    Didn't Kavan say in his 4400 interview that he doesn't really check into the internet? If that's the case then he probably hasn't seen like...this thread.

Comment

That's a good thing then. LOL!
                      Hopefully though he knows there's a fan site out there for him! He does know that he has loads of fans ... I mean, he's done three or four interviews now ... great stuff for a guy who's been in the business for awhile
                      sigpic
                      KavanSmithFans.com
                      Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

I think he knows we exist; he did request Gateworld to make that vid for us after all.

Spoiler:

Comment

True Gate!

Okay I made a new wallpaper but PhotoBucket won't load in the full size. I'm going to adjust it tomorrow, make it smaller, and then anyone who wants a copy just leave me a message and I can send a larger one if you want.

Comment

Also, it looks like Kavan makes a magazine cover! LOL
                            The July issue of TV ZONE.

*stares* OMG, I'm ded! That's soooo cute! You are very resourseful NIci, thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham
                              Didn't Kavan say in his 4400 interview that he doesn't really check into the internet? If that's the case then he probably hasn't seen like...this thread.
                              *sniffles* even if he hasn't seen this thread, he does know about us from David (GW). I was thinking that he may have heard about the name thing from David in the interview. But they are taking so long to post it that we may never know!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham
                                True Gate!

Okay I made a new wallpaper but PhotoBucket won't load in the full size. I'm going to adjust it tomorrow, make it smaller, and then anyone who wants a copy just leave me a message and I can send a larger one if you want.
                                Looking forward to it!

Comment

Working...
                                X