No announcement yet.

Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know you have all these, since i think i pinched most of my pics from this site but was just looking theough them and remembered how much i liked this one!

Comment

*nods* he has lovely eyes doesn't he?
      Last edited by GatetheWay; 21 April 2006, 07:59 AM.

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
      Spoiler:

Comment

Indeed he does.

Y'know what? I was so happy today, borrowed the series 2, volume one disc and thought "Whoop!! I can see Runner again! Lorne! Wheee" ...kept me going through the school day until I got home, put the disc on...

...And it didn't work. I was so annoyed! Here I was thinking my rubbish day would get better... but it didn't.

On the upside I'm going to *try* to write more of my prison blues fic... because I feel kinda guilty about not getting past chapter one before getting slow on the updates... Besides I have time today for once! On the upside I did put Lorne in my gizmo fic... couldn't resist putting him in it after a while...

But I bring a screencap! My friend who has a working copy took it for me. I know someone somewhere took a similar one... but meh
        Lonk the Sane: My job? Taking care of crazies like you. Making sure you don't go and hurt yourselves with your deviant powers. And cookies, I make cookies.

Comment

Originally posted by lissafoss
          I know you have all these, since i think i pinched most of my pics from this site but was just looking theough them and remembered how much i liked this one!
          Yep, that's one of my faves. hehe

sigpic
          KavanSmithFans.com
          Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Originally posted by GatetheWay
            Oh, but OS you have to admit it's sometimes fun to try and fill in the gaps yourself.
            fill in gaps yes.. but not re-write the ep to the way you want it...
            OrangeSwirl

My Graphix LJ || scifi_abc

Comment

Faces Friday

sigpic
              KavanSmithFans.com
              Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Finally, more pics. The Atlantis uniform is nice, as is the dark coloured sweater.
                      sigpic
                      Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Oh my goodness, that picture of him in a sweater just SCREAMS innapropriate things at me. I think I need to go splash some cold water on my face or something!!!
                        ~CMDragonia

Comment

Originally posted by CMDragonia
                          Oh my goodness, that picture of him in a sweater just SCREAMS innapropriate things at me. I think I need to go splash some cold water on my face or something!!!

Comment

'night guys......

Comment

night? It's only 6:30 pm where I am.

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by GatetheWay
                                night? It's only 6:30 pm where I am.
                                oh man you don't even know how i love such situations......sorry...here it's 1:30 AM......

Comment

Working...
                                X