Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jade Xianghua
    Yeah like that Jade Xianghua character, she lures you in with the promise of a Lorne Coup D'Etat fic and then doesn't bother updating it and hides behind the excuse of exams to justify it.

...*looks around shiftily and coughs*
    Anyways hullo, been around for a while lurking like I have a habit of doing. Room in the Lorne loving group for me?
    welcome Jade Xianghua......i think there's a lot room here for all LorneLovers...even for you......

Comment

Yay! I feel ... well welcomed! Where do you guys get all these pics anyways? It's like there's some hidden stash only for Lorne Lovers! ...I never managed to find many on my own. Then again the internet doesn't like me...
      Lonk the Sane: My job? Taking care of crazies like you. Making sure you don't go and hurt yourselves with your deviant powers. And cookies, I make cookies.

Comment

..OMG...i'm soooooo happy today...not just because it's my birthday...when i was watching today the last ep from BSG s1...in the commercial break i saw that Stargate Atlantis season 2 will start in a week......yupiiiii...i'll see Lorne again...and again...and again......I'm so curious about how will be his dubbing in German......

Comment

Originally posted by Jade Xianghua
          Yay! I feel ... well welcomed! Where do you guys get all these pics anyways? It's like there's some hidden stash only for Lorne Lovers! ...I never managed to find many on my own. Then again the internet doesn't like me...
          here...http://s71.photobucket.com/albums/d147/LorneLovers/......

Comment

Happy b-day, Annie. Have a great day!

And thanks for the banner link again.
            sigpic
            Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Originally posted by Morgania
              Happy b-day, Annie. Have a great day!

And thanks for the banner link again.
              ...thanks Morgania......
              ...and with the link - you're welcome......

Comment

OMG!!!! i just saw the sheppard thread has 1734 pages... major crazies over there...

and Xianghua, i do find it very annoying when an uncompleted good fic (no mater what its about) never gets finished, its like they leave on a cliffhanger and never come back its like AHHHH

Comment

Welcome Jade Xianghua And as Annie said our LorneLover account on PB can be found here. Only rule is that if you grab any icons or banners to use you've got to credit the maker. (That goes for pictures on other sites...) *laughs* Sorry if I sound bossy! I pay for the account so I always feel like mother hen over it!

Comment

'night LorneLover's

Comment

*guilts* I have started working on my Lorne fic again, but I do most of my writing at work and every time I start working on it, some damn customer comes along to interrupt!

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                        *guilts* I have started working on my Lorne fic again, but I do most of my writing at work and every time I start working on it, some damn customer comes along to interrupt!
                        No worries Shadow, Light already gave me a talking to about "Reflections" But I agree its hard to find time.

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham
                          Welcome Jade Xianghua And as Annie said our LorneLover account on PB can be found here. Only rule is that if you grab any icons or banners to use you've got to credit the maker. (That goes for pictures on other sites...) *laughs* Sorry if I sound bossy! I pay for the account so I always feel like mother hen over it!
                          And you go right ahead and be the mother hen... we love you for paying for the account...
                          OrangeSwirl

My Graphix LJ || scifi_abc

Comment

Yea, writing a fic is really hard. I have four pages for my next chapter, while at the same time writing a 5 page paper for my English class and prepping for all my finals that I'll have in the next few weeks. Oh, well, I have a feeling it'll be worth it. Now off to finish the Paper!
                            ~CMDragonia

Comment

Awww ((((((OS)))))))) and good luck with the paper CM!!

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham
                                No worries Shadow, Light already gave me a talking to about "Reflections" But I agree its hard to find time.
                                thats true though, i've had these damn plot bunnies floating around and i haven't found any time to actually WRITE them!!!! (any fic that have been able to write in the past has died misserably, my last 14 chapter fic, died after 1 chapter (i had 4 other chapters written but only 1 typed...)

Comment

Working...
                                X