• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*laughs* I wrote my paper this morning so I'm free

Comment

Well, that's a relief! *snickers*

Comment

Cath and Nici those are both great walls. Nice little present to find when I got home from work.

Comment

Kavan Alert!!

Unconfirmed: According to TV Guide, Kavan's film Due East will air tonight on Lifetime at 7 pm. According to their website however, it is a different film...

Comment

hee, I have it!

Comment

Me too But I've been noticing a lot of new lurkers as well as new LorneLovers so I felt I should announce

Comment

That was sweet of you! I think we should let peeps know if we see something he is in. I would like to have See Spot Run...

So, in honor of Due East...

Comment

Okay LorneLovers, I'm turning in. Class in the morning. And I'm glad you guys liked my wallpaper! SLD!

Comment

Hello all Lorne Lovers! I have been gone for...well forever, but I wanted to do a quick fly-by post to say that I love all the wallpapers! I have them all up on my background rotation. Also, I just saw the clip that Kavan did for all of his fans on the main page of stargate...WOW!! I was hopeing he would say something about "marcus" but he only refered to his character as Lorne.

Later everyone, and keep the awesome pics and walls coming!
                    Love Lorne | Sparky! | Open_Com

Comment

I have to say...Kavan is pretty hot...okay really hot.

Comment

It's Faces Friday!

Last edited by Nici; 24 March 2006, 01:27 PM.
                        sigpic
                        KavanSmithFans.com
                        Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Angry face

Comment

Originally posted by Allestian
                            I have to say...Kavan is pretty hot...okay really hot.

No argument there!

Comment

Greetings from Vancouver!!

I nearly died when I saw that video message of Kavan. Hopefully, he will stop by the convention this weekend. I will keep my eyes open.

Love the Lorne | The F.O.R.D shall rule the earth.... | Fly boys do it in the air
                              Quirk - The Paul McGillion fanlisting | Grace - The Rachel Luttrell fanlisting

Comment

that'd be great. He isn't listed but you never know.

Comment

Working...
                                X