Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post
    the tounge... *dies*
    Uhm, EB? You okay? Do we need to call in Dr. Lorne to save you?

Originally posted by SciFiSGFan View Post
    I'm home - albeit alone --

Spoiler:
    he has to spend the nite and they will do a couple of stress tests tomorrow - probably be there all day. But Doc said it was NOT a heart attack, just doesnt know what it was. After 3 nitro pill, 1 nitro patch and I think 4 cc of morphine the pain and pressure was not all gone.
    Well
    Spoiler:
    Hopefully its nothing major and he gets to come home today/tonight.

Yes you did very good. <pats mac on back>
    Except on road courses, yes, the saying is "go fast and turn left". Oh and "drive it like you stole it".

Oh and Canadian trivia--
    Spoiler:
    CASCAR is Canadian Association for Stock Car Auto Racing

That would be
    Spoiler:
    Kurt Warner
    Yay I did okay. We make jokes at my summer job how-
    Spoiler:
    while we make lots of left turns we'd be the slowest NASCAR track *ever* since we top out at 2 mph in the fields.

And thanks for the name I had it on the tip of my tongue but couldn't come up with it *facepalm*

Also- :O :O to the new layout. I do not like. I'm just glad I sign into my "Subscribed" page so its easy to find everything. Also if you click the 'remember me' button (on the actual sign in page I'm guessing) it doesn't make you continually log in.

The whole names on the left thing and wide box, little writings (at least in posts with quotes) is weeeeeeeeeeird.
    Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mackenziesmomma View Post
      Well
      Spoiler:
      Hopefully its nothing major and he gets to come home today/tonight.

Thnx, hopefully know in a few hours.

Yay I did okay. We make jokes at my summer job how-
      Spoiler:
      while we make lots of left turns we'd be the slowest NASCAR track *ever* since we top out at 2 mph in the fields.

And thanks for the name I had it on the tip of my tongue but couldn't come up with it *facepalm*
      Ya, even on a short track with lots of cautions, the average speed for the whole race can be close to 100mph!

Also- :O :O to the new layout. I do not like. I'm just glad I sign into my "Subscribed" page so its easy to find everything. Also if you click the 'remember me' button (on the actual sign in page I'm guessing) it doesn't make you continually log in.

The whole names on the left thing and wide box, little writings (at least in posts with quotes) is weeeeeeeeeeird.
      Finally figured the "remember me" thing out....
      sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Really -- Yours is back. Wow.... must be those bugs they are still working out.
        I want my Kavan back!! And yes, I know I sound like a five-year-old.

Comment

I can see your avatar, immer...

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post
          Hey! I saw that! It's not my fault that the bunnies have abandoned me...
          Spoiler:
          although I did work through the part that was hanging me up. Unfortunatly I hit another snag, there's so much that I need to have happen in this chapter that it's hard to figure out what comes next and how I'm going to get there.
          I have every confidence in you that you'll work your way through this little snag
          I'm a 60%er.

I will always place the mission first.
          I will never accept defeat.
          I will never quit.
          I will never leave a fallen comrade.
          ------
          "There is no problem that cannot be solved by the use of high explosives."

Comment

you mean when you log in? So you are still logged in when you come back?
            I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Originally posted by melfan View Post
              you mean when you log in? So you are still logged in when you come back?
              Yep! Now if it would just quit starting me at the top of the page when I click the link to open the site........
              sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Yep! Now if it would just quit starting me at the top of the page when I click the link to open the site........
                You mean when you want to go to first unread post? There is suppose to be a link on the top of the thread
                I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

You mean when you want to go to first unread post? There is suppose to be a link on the top of the thread
                  Okay, I found it --- it used to be SIMPLE!!!!!! Now if the "reply to thread" would work right. If you dont click it twice, you only get the quick reply, not the one with all the post icons and other goodies.

OT
                  Spoiler:
                  talked to other half a bit ago - he was waiting for second half of stress test -- guess they wont let him do the actual exercise part - said something about doing it with drugs alone.. that doesnt sound good....
                  sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Thnx, hopefully know in a few hours.
                    Well do let us know if you need anything (you know like Dr. Lorne )

Ya, even on a short track with lots of cautions, the average speed for the whole race can be close to 100mph!
                    Yeah but that is still way faster than 2 mph

Yay! I have always used that because then I don't have to remember pesky passwords
                    Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
                    sigpic

Comment

Well do let us know if you need anything (you know like Dr. Lorne )
                      I'll let ya know --- thnx... probably would do me more good than him!

Yeah but that is still way faster than 2 mph
                      This is true --- actually my favorites are the trucks.... too bad they are not coming here this year!

Oh, got around to making another ---

Yay! I have always used that because then I don't have to remember pesky passwords
                      Ya, I'm always afraid to click those for a while in case I typed my password in wrong - then it will remember the wrong one!
                      sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

I'll let ya know --- thnx... probably would do me more good than him!
                        But you have to be strong for him .

Comment

Well, just heard from other half

Spoiler:
                          He's staying tonite and they will do a procedure tomorrow - possible heart block ...
                          sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

I know! It's very inconvient, but it's must be a glitch, I think they might be fixing it
                            this is supposed to be a "tweak" but IMO it's a step back. It was fine before, so why change it? Also, the background is giving me a headache

Originally posted by RowenaR View Post
                            I have every confidence in you that you'll work your way through this little snag
                            oh no doubt about it, but now it's a manner of me actually working on it

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

the white is just to much of a glare...
                              sigpic

Comment

I'm not used to this new layout and I'm not sure if I like it yet.

Kass, by the way you were talking, I thought capps anoynmous was like a livejournal account or something like that! Never mind, maybe one day in the future. You and immertreu make excellent caps. I've only just started to learn how to cap, but don't feel comfortable showing them off yet. What program do you use?

SciFiSGFan, sorry to hear about your other half. I hope he gets better soon. Sends out Dr. Lorne to help.

sigpic
                                Thanks to Jumble for the icon and siggy.
                                My ff.net My Own Website

Comment

Working...
                                X