No announcement yet.

Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All caught up, loving the KS pics, some lovely lunch time drooling between lects!
    sigpic
    JPJ = John's PuddleJumperJPJ: pssss Lorne I'm a 60%er!
    Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread, Lorne Whumpage Thread, Crazy Alternate Universe Thread, My ff.net account
    Banner sigs :- Shanthaia, CKO, Smurfettethatdoesnotshare, Fenrir Foxz, Kali1, SciFiSGFan and others

Comment

Oh mel!!!!!!! Look what you've made me do!!!!!!!!!

sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Okey first off, what the hell! Wierd new layout!

Originally posted by SciFiSGFan View Post
        Oh mel!!!!!!! Look what you've made me do!!!!!!!!!

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a3...borgkavan1.jpg

Happy to be of service!
        I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Originally posted by melfan View Post
          Okey first off, what the hell! Wierd new layout!

Happy to be of service!
          Double !!!! Okay, not liking the new layout much. But then again, I dont like change.....

Glad you liked it! Was going to work on another one but got sidetracked -- not sure I will for a bit now - with this new format, I think I'll wait!
          sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Double !!!! Okay, not liking the new layout much. But then again, I dont like change.....

Glad you liked it! Was going to work on another one but got sidetracked -- not sure I will for a bit now - with this new format, I think I'll wait!
            I know what you mean, I've been to other Forums and their layout has confused me, GW Forum has been the simpliest Forum I've been to, until now
            I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Weird new layout indeed. This will definitely need some getting used to.

Comment

Love the caps

Comment

I know what you mean, I've been to other Forums and their layout has confused me, GW Forum has been the simpliest Forum I've been to, until now
                  Hmmm, does that mean we are 'simple' folk! I think I might be!
                  sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Afternoon all Hope you all are having a thunking good time

[Borgish voice] Resistance is futile. You will write the Eastwick/SGA bunny faster. Resistance is Futile. You will....

Is it working
                    nope

I feel the same way about the new layout...I don't like it. took me a few minutes to even find this thread!

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

At least the smilies are still there... Anyone else missing an avatar?

Comment

Hmmm, does that mean we are 'simple' folk! I think I might be!
                        I like it simple, why mess with a good thing and try fix what aint broken

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post
                        nope
                        drat

You are experienced my friend, the Kavan Thunk Collection don't influence you easily!

I feel the same way about the new layout...I don't like it. took me a few minutes to even find this thread!
                        It took me a minute to find the place where you log in! At the very top! Who does that!?

Comment

Originally posted by immertreu View Post
                          At least the smilies are still there... Anyone else missing an avatar?
                          I was - now it's back. And it seemed to be those who didnt have 'custom' avatars by reaching the magic 2000 post number -- which, btw, I'm not that far from now!!!

I like it simple, why mess with a good thing and try fix what aint broken

It took me a minute to find the place where you log in! At the very top! Who does that!?
                          Ya! I wasnt impressed with having to sign in everytime I posted. That and the way the link takes you to the top of the last page and not the last one read................
                          sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

I was - now it's back. And it seemed to be those who didnt have 'custom' avatars by reaching the magic 2000 post number -- which, btw, I'm not that far from now!!!
                            Really? I can't see it. *cleans non-existent glasses*... I only see "SciFiSGFans's/immertreu's Avatar"

Comment

Ya! I wasnt impressed with having to sign in everytime I posted. That and the way the link takes you to the top of the last page and not the last one read................
                              I know! It's very inconvient, but it's must be a glitch, I think they might be fixing it

Comment

Originally posted by immertreu View Post
                                Really? I can't see it. *cleans non-existent glasses*... I only see "SciFiSGFans's/immertreu's Avatar"
                                Really -- Yours is back. Wow.... must be those bugs they are still working out.
                                sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Working...
                                X