Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the beard!

*hides under the bed*
    I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Originally posted by melfan View Post
      the beard!

*hides under the bed*

Beats the blonde in my book - any day!!! I think he looks sexy!!

Just finished watching/listening to Kavan's narration for the Jetstream doc. *sigh* Cant wait till his audio book comes out now!!! Also made me wish I were still working ground crew at the airport -- The thing about trusting the pilot, I know how that one guy felt when the plane started rolling while trying to chock it - ...... been there, done that. Anyway ---

Huge thanks to MAC for posting the link!
      sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Originally posted by lunnybunny View Post
        Hubby kept asking me what i was watching and why i was smiling at some planes lol
        Yeah, I just waited until everyone was asleep last night and watched it on a loop

Originally posted by Lyconia View Post
        I know about that a couple of days ago i asked if he had done a doc series recently
        Yeah, I was actually trying to track down a copy of his logging documentary, and also "Uganda Rising" but found this instead.

Originally posted by SciFiSGFan View Post
        Just finished watching/listening to Kavan's narration for the Jetstream doc. *sigh* Cant wait till his audio book comes out now!!! Also made me wish I were still working ground crew at the airport -- The thing about trusting the pilot, I know how that one guy felt when the plane started rolling while trying to chock it - ...... been there, done that. Anyway ---

Huge thanks to MAC for posting the link!
        You are very welcome Sci! I have a similar thing with the combines as they weigh in at 55,000lbs (26,650 kgs) BEFORE we put product in them. So if you are out walking around/under etc those things its a HUGE trust thing with the driver.
        Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mackenziesmomma View Post
          Yeah, I just waited until everyone was asleep last night and watched it on a loop
          I waited till hubby left for his brother's!! And of course I still had to pause it 3 or 4 times!!! But of course I turned the stereo speakers on!!

Yeah, I was actually trying to track down a copy of his logging documentary, and also "Uganda Rising" but found this instead.
          I was wondering about that documentary... if it is out or will be or whatever. Worth watching just to hear 'that voice'!!!

You are very welcome Sci! I have a similar thing with the combines as they weigh in at 55,000lbs (26,650 kgs) BEFORE we put product in them. So if you are out walking around/under etc those things its a HUGE trust thing with the driver.

Spoiler:
          I think the small planes were about 26,000 lbs and the jets went about 93,000lbs - give or take a pound or so. That was before fuel and cargo. And they were small planes - from 19 to 100pass. Gosh I miss those days (okay maybe NOT!!!)
          sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Good find Mac! Happy picspam for you

Comment

everyone-

Originally posted by melfan View Post
              the beard!

*hides under the bed*
              *hides with mel*

o/t squeeness
              Spoiler:
              I entered a TW fic challenge site and didn't expect for my number (80) to be picked since that's how it works for me

but

I GOT IN!!!!!!!!!!!!

so I'm gonna be pimping it out once the challenge starts, hopefully I'll go a few rounds *crosses fingers*

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post
                everyone-

You're welcome! -

*hides with mel*

o/t squeeness
                Spoiler:
                I entered a TW fic challenge site and didn't expect for my number (80) to be picked since that's how it works for me

but

I GOT IN!!!!!!!!!!!!

so I'm gonna be pimping it out once the challenge starts, hopefully I'll go a few rounds *crosses fingers*

Congrats!!!
                sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Hmmmm, only 857 more posts till I hit 2000 and can get my very own avatar --- I'm kinda thinking:

(of course it'll need resizing!!!)

Nite folks -- time to transport to my AU and head for bed!! Havent been there for a while, wonder if the Major waited for me.....
                  sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Congrats!!!
                    Thanks!
                    Spoiler:
                    there's a "pratice round" of sorts on the site and I might give that a try; flex my writing muscles and get used to word count/time limit/prompts

Comment

Hello y'all

Beats the blonde in my book - any day!!! I think he looks sexy!!
                      I say no to the blonde and the beard when it comes to Kavan, scruff I can work with, but that beard, big no, no

everyone-

*hides with mel*
                      *waves at EB

A kindred spirit who dislike the beard *giggles*

o/t squeeness
                      Spoiler:

but

I GOT IN!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's great EB

Hey!
                      I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

congrats EB
                        sigpic

Comment

Ok, looks like my internet is gonna cooperate with me now... unlike 8 hrs ago... but I can still be the first to say on here:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIZZIE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Atlantean2005 View Post
                            Ok, looks like my internet is gonna cooperate with me now... unlike 8 hrs ago... but I can still be the first to say on here:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIZZIE!!!
                            Well, then let me be the second ---

Happy Birthday, Lizzie!!!!
                            sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

HAPPY B-DAY LIZZIE!!!

@mel- us beard haters have to stick together

Comment

Oh my god! It's Lizzie's Birthday!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIZZIE!!!!

picspam for you
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X