• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hmmm the Joy of Lorne.... has a very nice ring to it too *smirks*
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by major davis View Post
      Dude, I just met Kavan in a resturant in Vancover.. My dad thought I had stargate fever(cause I thought I saw an actor when i visited the bridge and I was wrong) but this time I was right. AMAZING guy. Really nice.. First stargate actor I ever met.
      Is jealous now..

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post
      I know right?
      Most definitely
      I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
        hmmm the Joy of Lorne.... has a very nice ring to it too *smirks*
        Sounds almost like some kind of TV special.

Comment

it does
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Atlantean2005 View Post
            Sounds almost like some kind of TV special.
            I would watch it
            I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Originally posted by melfan View Post
              I would watch it
              I think we all would

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Dude, I just met Kavan in a resturant in Vancover.. My dad thought I had stargate fever(cause I thought I saw an actor when i visited the bridge and I was wrong) but this time I was right. AMAZING guy. Really nice.. First stargate actor I ever met.
                Hey Major Davis, thanks for popping by and sharing! *waves politely while smiling* I had the pleasure of meeting Kavan last November in Burbank and really must agree that he is really really nice. Glad you could run into him
                Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
                sigpic

Comment

Lucky.
                  That's all I gotta say. lol
                  sigpic
                  KavanSmithFans.com
                  Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Lucky you! Wow, thank you for sharing Major Davis – seems like Kavan’s been eating out a lot the past week

Comment

I tried another of the random slogan generator, this time I used 'Evan' and got a really cracktastic slogan that's not really PG so I won't post it but the second one was pretty d@nm true; 'There's First Love and There's Evan Love'

All I'm sayin' is that if he's going to the Chicago Con then that one's going on a T-Shirt

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

sigpic
                        Thanks to Jumble for the icon and siggy.
                        My ff.net My Own Website

Comment

Hello my beautiful people!!!!!!

What wonderful pics to wake up to
                          sigpic

Comment

Ahhhh...we're all so jealous. I saw you posting it on JM's blog already and brought the news here. We were wondering about a few things, ... so, since no one else is apparently going to ask(when did we become shy?) ... I have no inhibitions and will just go ahead.

Would you share a bit more with us? We're so starved for news right now.

You didn't - by any chance - take a pic, did you? (Probably not, just meeting him must have been so awesome. *sighs*)

So, what did you talk about and what did he look like?

sigpic
                            I'm a 60%er. - Kethry's fanfiction

Comment

@ Atlantean : You lucky guy, you. What a wonderful win. Congrats. And thanks for sharing with us. Your mom's a great lady.

Can't you just imagine the look on his face when he signed that on the pic?
                              sigpic

Comment

Well ... looks like it's starting to become another migraine day for me. I'd best stay off the computer now. I'll try to drop in later if I can.

*waves*

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X