No announcement yet.

Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah, well, thanks. The cake can go to Lexx. He's pretty hungry and kinda cranky since I won't let him blow up any planets or eat anything on Earth. Trying to find him a nice UNINHABITED planet that's nice and green; full of protein! But I gotta keep the sweets away from the clones though. My Beckett Clone is saying that my Lorne clone is getting a little comfy around the midsection. But you didn't hear that from me. This is one of the clones that's closer to the 40% result and he gets a bit emotional about things every now and then!

Comment

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
      Well as you know, I think life's too short to crop, so spoilered for size!!

Spoiler:
      http://i666.photobucket.com/albums/vv22/whumpersparadise/Supernatural/Season%201/117%20Something%20wicked/Full%20size/Spn_316_time_1.jpg

http://i666.photobucket.com/albums/v...316_time_2.jpg

http://i666.photobucket.com/albums/v...316_time_3.jpg
      Where did you hide the pics QH, I can't see them!

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham View Post
      Oooh have fun!!! I love them.

Thanks And good luck with the comp. I really don’t like Walmart myself, though our local Best Buy is filled with idiots – which makes them just as bad *laughs*

So I wanted to offer some ‘rockstar’ picspam tonight but Kavan hasn’t done that yet So here he is in yummy black

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d147/LorneLovers/TV%20-%20Jeremiah/th_13.jpg
      http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d147/LorneLovers/TV%20-%20Jeremiah/th_19.jpg
      http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d147/LorneLovers/TV%20-%20Jeremiah/th_26.jpg
      [URL=http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d147/LorneLovers/TV%20-%20Jeremiah/181.jpg]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d147/LorneLovers/TV%20-%20Jeremiah/th_181.jpg[/IMG]
      Loves those pics

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
      *waves*

Hiya

How's everyone?...

http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/j...s/cap173-1.jpg

A little capping run...I forgotten I'd done these
      Love his hair ....

Spoiler:

That was just a great epi

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post
      o/t ranty
      Spoiler:
      checked my school email before I went off to work and saw an email from my Lit prof telling me that I 'epically failed' on an opinion paper (I didn't "do what the assignment asked" (which is complete BS) and that if I didn't redo it within 48hrs. then I'd get a 'D' in the course. If I didn't have my scholarship then I'd just let it slide but I want to keep it (and so do my parents) so I get to stay up and redo it

Needless to say I'm not a big fan of the prof anymore.
      @EB

Spoiler:
      Surely if it's an "opinion paper" then u can't fail providing you backed up your opinon, coz an opinion is niether right nor wrong!
      sigpic
      JPJ = John's PuddleJumperJPJ: pssss Lorne I'm a 60%er!
      Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread, Lorne Whumpage Thread, Crazy Alternate Universe Thread, My ff.net account
      Banner sigs :- Shanthaia, CKO, Smurfettethatdoesnotshare, Fenrir Foxz, Kali1, SciFiSGFan and others

Comment

*Drops in* Hi all! Back from my weekend at the horseshow--

Happy Milestones to those who reached them!
        Happy Birthday to anyone who had one!
        Hugs to anyone who needs them!
        Huggles to EVERYONE just because!

I know I missed something, so sorry --

weekend O/T --

Spoiler:
        The weekend started out fine. Got to the showgrounds in good time, despite hating the drive around Madison! Seemed early enough, but the afternoon session was about over... so didnt get to see much. The Budweiser Clydesdales were stabled in one of the far back barns as they were there for the openning of Brat-Fest. My friends and I got to wander thru that barn and visit with one of the handlers -- so cool. Took a couple pix with my new phone, but I they didnt save. Boy are those horses gorgous - and huge - up close!!! My friend did quite well in her first class Fri - won it, then not so good that evening. Her horse was sooo cranked it was almost funny! Definitly NOT western that evening!! She did a bit better the next 2 classes over the course of the weekend. He seemed a little less wound up. On the bad side -- I got the stomach flu Sat nite and missed that nite's class. Was not a good nite at all! Ended up having my hubby ride down with my friend's Dad to drive me home. Really stinks getting that sick when you are basically camping 2 1/2 hours from home. Other than Sat evening into Sun, I had a good time. Not sure if that show will be back next year. We got a downpour Fri nite and so Sat the warmup (which was outside) was a muddy disaster.

On the good side -- I did get to catch the second half of Doppleganger on my friends HD tv! Turned it on just about the time Lorne was getting stunned!

sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Evening all.

Spoiler:
          I spent most of the afternoon/evening on my squeaky clean, nicely newly-flowered patio, sitting in my clean white patio chairs reading and listening to the my new Eurovision 2009 CDs. It almost felt like vacation. Too bad it's still more or less 2 months till my next vacation.

Oh, and to make it Kavan-centric, I used one of my Kavan book marks for the book.
          sigpic
          I'm a 60%er. - Kethry's fanfiction

Comment

SF, sorry to hear about your flu.

But those Budweiser horses really look marvellous. I have a vid of them frisking in a meadow. Soooo cool - and to think JF's family owns them. Really cool.
            sigpic

Comment

You re watched the ep? Gah!!!!! rub it in why don't you!!!!
              Hey...you haven't seen it? Oy! I have no idea what happens in the episode or the show at all. All I ever watch and rewatch is a certain scene.

Don't do it!!! we need your lovely caps.......
              Let's keep our fingers crossed that we'll get some more chances of capping new Sanctuary Joe eps. I am willing.

Oh but I did catch this lovely version just a few minutes ago on a repeat....
              Yeah, yeah...I have the dvd somewhere.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kethryveris View Post
                SF, sorry to hear about your flu.

But those Budweiser horses really look marvellous. I have a vid of them frisking in a meadow. Soooo cool - and to think JF's family owns them. Really cool.
                Thnx.. feeling much better today -

Spoiler:
                even went up to the farm and did some staining. I've seen the hitches in parades a couple times, but you dont get a sense of just how big they are unless you are standing next to them. They made the Saddlebred's look small. And gentle....... !!
                sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Lyconia View Post

Spoiler:
                  Congrats on the 2/3 victory with the patio ... know anything about decorating? i gotta do a room and i've never decorated before this should be intresting got any tips/hints

You're talking to the queen of do-it-yourself!

Spoiler:
                  Wall-papering, laying of tiles, painting, furnishing - been there done that - several times. I always go with window hangers fitting to the general colour of the room, candle sticks, flowers in pot either all plain white or completely different colours, depending on how elegant or not the room is supposed to look, big glass bowls of fruit or potpurri - the whole works. I love decorating.

sigpic

Comment

Morning all

All this talk of capping...had me trawling through my stuff...and ..well...these are the very first caps I did..inspired I was...Can't believe there are so few ....but in my defence I did spend ages getting them just right ...when you see the subject I think you'll understand
                    Ohhh...lovely. Absolutely understandable.
                    sigpic

Comment

Afternoon folks *waves*
                      Hi Queen *Waves*

Thanks! I'm still grinning like a loon when I think about it!!
                      I bet

Originally posted by kethryveris View Post

You're talking to the queen of do-it-yourself!

Spoiler:
                      Wall-papering, laying of tiles, painting, furnishing - been there done that - several times. I always go with window hangers fitting to the general colour of the room, candle sticks, flowers in pot either all plain white or completely different colours, depending on how elegant or not the room is supposed to look, big glass bowls of fruit or potpurri - the whole works. I love decorating.
                      Spoiler:
                      sounds good am just worried ill end up like in the comedy skectches where they get wrapped up in the wallpaper or falling of the ladder and am not even gonna go there with paint somtimes clumsy is my middle name

Banner Made By: Fainne | I'm a 60%er | My Youtube

Comment

OK...how much do you want not to?

Damn it! Thought the whole catch him off guard thing might work... obviously not...skips plan B-E and goes straight to plan F...
                        LOL...hmmm, I'm suddenly reminded of a certain General O'Neill... "as in totally f.."

Originally posted by John's PuddleJumper View Post
                        Where did you hide the pics QH, I can't see them!
                        Oh sorry, I realised I'd put them in the wrong folder. I'll re-post over the next few days... really need sleep now

Originally posted by Lyconia View Post
                        Hi Queen *Waves*
                        Oh damn, missed you again!!

See you all soon *waves*

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Atlantean2005 View Post
                          Maybe I can post some blond picspams for EVERYONE to enjoy!
                          Yes please!

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Originally posted by Atlantean2005 View Post
                            Wow we're awfully quiet in here today. Everyone must be eating.. Maybe I can post some blond picspams for EVERYONE to enjoy!
                            Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post
                            Yes please!
                            sigpic

Comment

LOL...hmmm, I'm suddenly reminded of a certain General O'Neill... "as in totally f.."
                              I had the SAME thought QH!

Comment

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Working...
                                X