Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by melfan View Post
    I think I will go to bed and do the sleep thing, night all!
    Night mel! Pleasant dreams!

EDIT: Sweet dreams to you too Kethry!

Comment

Originally posted by RowenaR View Post
      I hate: Democracy, meetings, politics, politicians, elections and everything that has to do with it. And today I didn't even get paid for losing lifetime I will never get back.
      funny you should mention that because
      Spoiler:
      I'm applying for a internship at the White House over the summer.

Found an email in my school account this morning about it and decided to give it a shot. Then I found out that the deadline is in two weeks so I've been running around all day to find people to write me recomindation letters and such.

And I know that I won't get it; there are most likely more qualified/better people than me but it would look good on a resume.

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Originally posted by SciFiSGFan View Post
        CN -
        Spoiler:
        Ouch - hope you feel better. Good luck on you midterm. I'm lucky - my instructor doesnt give midterms. We just keep plugging along with the book. Almost forgot I have test due Wed and was going to take it tomorrow - have to finish the exercises and hope I dont get interrupted tomorrow (if I do it tomorrow) - it will probably take a couple hours to complete.
        OT-
        Spoiler:
        Yeah, we never used to have midterms but my professor changed his teaching patterns around a bit. I don’t mind the midterm as much as the day in court

LorneLovers News

Well LorneLovers, it was discussed last month and the time has come and I quote:

Your Photobucket Pro account has been renewed.
        That's right everyone, it's party time for the LorneLovers PB is renewed until 03/30/2010!!

"Another year of me-yummyness..."
        Last edited by Cathain Nottingham; 10 March 2009, 06:23 PM.

Comment

Spoiler:
          I suppose that is possible, but to me it just didnt sound right. Although with such little dialog it was a bit hard to tell. I'd have to replay and replay it over and over. Guess I'm too used to the 'real thing'.
          Spoiler:
          Well and I'm from the Northwest so for me its not too bad really. Better than I can do anyway.

Originally posted by kethryveris View Post
          I did? *blinks*

Wow, I am so good!
          Well at least I seem to remember you doing so, but then again my brain has been going so I could be hallucinating things again.

Little green men from Mars? Life sucking aliens and foreign galaxies don't exist, dear. Has no one told you that yet?

What is "Sarcasm"? *blink, blink*
          No, no they haven't told me. What about Santa and the Tooth fairy?

O/T:

Spoiler:
          Got signed up for spring quarter today- English, Math and Political Science. Will be curious to see which one makes my head explode first

Kethry- *hugs* dear. I uh, still owe you an email, sorry I've been so bad about responding to the story you sent me, things have been crazy here.
          Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
          sigpic

Comment

thanks Cath!!! *hugs*

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Hello, Lorne Lovers

This thread is frighteningly quiet! Hope everyone is doing well.
              sigpic
              Much thanks to Snowball for the banner! Many thanks to Cazzblade for the avatar!!
              I'm a 60%er!
              ~~~Iawen~~~

Comment

sometimes we are quite. its still early for some of us.... mid morn for others and nearin bed time for some too.
                sigpic

Comment

sigpic
                  KavanSmithFans.com
                  Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham View Post

LorneLovers News

That's right everyone, it's party time for the LorneLovers PB is renewed until 03/30/2010!!
                    YIPPIE -- Thanx CN - you're the best!

Originally posted by mackenziesmomma View Post
                    Spoiler:
                    Well and I'm from the Northwest so for me its not too bad really. Better than I can do anyway.
                    Spoiler:
                    I used to live in IN and OH and been to KY and TN... also, watch alot of NASCAR and have a couple friends from the south so I am more used to hearing the 'real thing'. Not to mention, I think I can pull off a pretty believable southern drawl myself.

Originally posted by Iawen View Post
                    Hello, Lorne Lovers

Originally posted by CKO View Post
                    sometimes we are quite. its still early for some of us.... mid morn for others and nearin bed time for some too.
                    Busy around here past few days and

sad OT
                    Spoiler:
                    Sunday a friend lost his wife to lung disease and last nite my friend lost her best friend suddenly to either a stroke or heartattack. Although her friend may of been a dog, Kodi was her "child". My friend is a huge animal lover and this is very hard on her. I had the honor of spending a few days with them last summer as they live a state away. She was also good friends with the guy whose wife died on Sun.
                    sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Evening all

Well I just survived my day at work.

Hello, Lorne Lovers

Hey Iawen...I see you've made 1000 posts.. Congrats to you. Only mental green unfortunately.. can't seem to green hardly anyone at the moment.

YIPPIE -- Thanx CN - you're the best!

Busy around here past few days and

sad OT
                      Spoiler:
                      Sunday a friend lost his wife to lung disease and last nite my friend lost her best friend suddenly to either a stroke or heartattack. Although her friend may of been a dog, Kodi was her "child". My friend is a huge animal lover and this is very hard on her. I had the honor of spending a few days with them last summer as they live a state away. She was also good friends with the guy whose wife died on Sun.
                      Spoiler:

Sorry to hear that..
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
                        Yeah, stupid time zones. Stupid sun coming up at different times around the world. Geez, you'd think our planet was round or something.

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham View Post
                        LorneLovers News

"Another year of me-yummyness..."
                        Yay! I've never been to the LorneLovers PB.

sad OT
                        Spoiler:

OT-
                        Spoiler:
                        Oh wow that's sad. A lot of people seem to be dying. My older sister died two weeks ago today.
                        sigpic
                        Much thanks to Snowball for the banner! Many thanks to Cazzblade for the avatar!!
                        I'm a 60%er!
                        ~~~Iawen~~~

Comment

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
                          Evening all

Well I just survived my day at work.

Hey Iawen...I see you've made 1000 posts.. Congrats to you. Only mental green unfortunately.. can't seem to green hardly anyone at the moment.

Thanks, Lizzie!!

Glad you survived work. I still have to go suffer through it in a few hours, LOL. Night shifts. *sigh*
                          sigpic
                          I'm a 60%er!
                          ~~~Iawen~~~

Comment

Yeah, stupid time zones. Stupid sun coming up at different times around the world. Geez, you'd think our planet was round or something.
                            Ya, too bad the world isnt flat..

OT-
                            Spoiler:
                            Oh wow that's sad. A lot of people seem to be dying. My older sister died two weeks ago today.
                            Spoiler:
                            Thnx... when I heard about my friend's wife the other day, I thought about you and your loss. Cant imagine what it's like losing a sibling. So sad. <hug>

Congrats, Iawen on making your 1000 -

sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Ya, too bad the world isnt flat..

Spoiler:
                              Thnx... when I heard about my friend's wife the other day, I thought about you and your loss. Cant imagine what it's like losing a sibling. So sad. <hug>

Congrats, Iawen on making your 1000 -

LOL, a flat world would be weird.

Spoiler:
                              Thanks, scifisgfan. *hug* It's really sad, it's been hard. I can't imagine losing a spouse... I hope your friend will be okay.

Thanks for the congrats!
                              sigpic
                              I'm a 60%er!
                              ~~~Iawen~~~

Comment

Spoiler:
                                Thanks, scifisgfan. *hug* It's really sad, it's been hard. I can't imagine losing a spouse... I hope your friend will be okay.

Spoiler:
                                The only consulation with my friend and his wife - she had suffered a long time and this was a blessing in disguise. She is no longer suffering. My friend last nite with her dog - totally unexpected. I know what it's like to lose suddenly and to be prepared. I've been down both roads... and I will tell you, it is a bit easier when you have time to prepare yourself.
                                sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Working...
                                X