No announcement yet.

Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey, we should ALL ask about Kavan and Joe.. if JM gets enough of the same question about Kavan, how can he not ask Amanda? Just a thought -- bye now
    sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

And maybe he decides to be a brat and won't send AT even one of the questions because he feels irritated by us
      I'm a 60%er.

I will always place the mission first.
      I will never accept defeat.
      I will never quit.
      I will never leave a fallen comrade.
      ------
      "There is no problem that cannot be solved by the use of high explosives."

Comment

Originally posted by SciFiSGFan View Post
        Hey, we should ALL ask about Kavan and Joe.. if JM gets enough of the same question about Kavan, how can he not ask Amanda? Just a thought -- bye now
        I love that idea! Why don't we all post the same thing
        He'll have to ask it

Thank you to Blen for the sig!

Spoiler:

I'm a 60%er!!!
        Proud member of the Major Lorne/Kavan Thunk thread
        Proud member of Sam/Jack family thread

Proud member of The Doctor and the Wild Man Thread

Comment

Well you could both be right but I'm going with the approach of asking in a way that hopefully won't be construed as too fangirlish..I'm resisting the urge..... it's not easy..
          sigpic

Comment

http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...-announcement/

You just scroll down to the bottom of the comments section and then set yourself up and post your comments/questions for AT.

I used to comment a bit last year, but he simply ignored me and after a while, I just stopped. No use talking to someone who never acknowledges you or answers your questions.

I don't think it's that we need to all go there and post the same question. That would give him an excuse to drop the question (too many repetitions), but we need to find a nice way to slip it in.
            sigpic
            I'm a 60%er. - Kethry's fanfiction

Comment

Originally posted by Mountiegirl View Post
              I love that idea! Why don't we all post the same thing
              He'll have to ask it
              Nope, bad idea. He said not to repeat the same things over and over again. He doesn't have to forward anything, but I think he will, if it crops up in a nice post with maybe one or two other questions, like Lizzie is meaning to do.

JM is very contrary...so if he gets too many people asking about Kavan he might just edit that question out.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kethryveris View Post
                I don't think it's that we need to all go there and post the same question. That would give him an excuse to drop the question (too many repetitions), but we need to find a nice way to slip it in.
                Maybe mac could ask the question? He did answer some of hers before.

BTW, if I start writing kid!fics again... blame it all on mac. "It won't be like this for long" and "I loved her first" are killer songs and it's her fault I know them now.
                I'm a 60%er.

I will never quit.
                ------

Comment

Originally posted by RowenaR View Post
                  And maybe he decides to be a brat and won't send AT even one of the questions because he feels irritated by us
                  Exactly. I hate it that you have to second-guess the man just to get a simple question in.
                  sigpic

Comment

Well I have my question....Does anyone want to read it first?
                    Otherwise it's being sent in.
                    sigpic

Comment

I'd like to read it
                      I'm a 60%er.

I will never quit.
                      ------

Comment

If someone would like to add or change anything .......just say.

Hi Amanda

Since most of the population are unaware of the existence of abnormals in the Sanctuary universe it’s good to have characters trying to make sense of their occasional run in with them. I’m thinking mainly of the reporter Amy in Instinct and Detective Joe Kavanaugh in the first episode and Edward. They remind us that the Sanctuary and everyone involved with abnormals is separate and secret from the main world. I really like this approach and would like to see more of it, especially Kavan Smith in his role as the detective, as the Police Department must be inundated with bizarre and unusual reports. Also, Kavan is excellent in the role and well… he’s so easy on the eye.
                        sigpic

Comment

I love it!

Thank you to Blen for the sig!

Spoiler:

I'm a 60%er!!!
                          Proud member of the Major Lorne/Kavan Thunk thread
                          Proud member of Sam/Jack family thread

Proud member of The Doctor and the Wild Man Thread

Comment

Btw....

OT on Joe Flanigan:

Spoiler:
                            Am I reading too much into this or is JM implying that Joe isn't a nice person in his opinion? The way he gushes about the SG1 actors (deservedly I think....from what I've heard they are all terrific people .... even Shanks, who I still have a hard time forgiving his stupid stunt) and then says that his mom taught him not to say anything at all about someone if he couldn't say anything nice. And he has markedly ignored Flan for the past two years.

Might have different reasons and I might see more where nothing is...but I thought it strange. *wonders*

Some "old" Joe to keep us in the mood...as if we ever dropped out of it.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
                              If someone would like to add or change anything .......just say.

Hi Amanda

Since most of the population are unaware of the existence of abnormals in the Sanctuary universe it’s good to have characters trying to make sense of their occasional run in with them. I’m thinking mainly of the reporter Amy in Instinct and Detective Joe Kavanaugh in the first episode and Edward. They remind us that the Sanctuary and everyone involved with abnormals is separate and secret from the main world. I really like this approach and would like to see more of it, especially Kavan Smith in his role as the detective, as the Police Department must be inundated with bizarre and unusual reports. Also, Kavan is excellent in the role and well… he’s so easy on the eye.
                              I love it...maybe you could actually ask the question: So, can you tell us if we can expect to see more of Detective Kavanaugh in season 2?

Otherwise, she could simply ignore the implied question...unless, of course someone else asks it in a seperate comment.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kethryveris View Post
                                I love it...maybe you could actually ask the question: So, can you tell us if we can expect to see more of Detective Kavanaugh in season 2?

Otherwise, she could simply ignore the implied question...unless, of course someone else asks it in a seperate comment.

I was trying to be subtle....but perhaps you're right. I've added a bit.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X