Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SciFiSGFan View Post
    He lives in Canada, right? It's cold up this way and guys gotta stay warm!!

Who lives in Canada? Joe? Nope, he lives in California, I believe. Plenty warm there.

I think it's just his favourite non-working style. In most of his between seasons pics he has the beard. Probably doesn't like shaving.

Or else he might think it makes him look more mature *snorts* .. with the little grey spots. He has no idea that we like him the way he is, no matter what..... well, I do anyway. Sorry Kavan, I do like him .... I just like you a a lot better.

Hard to believe anyone could get the better of Jason -- muscle-wise. Hope he's okay.
    The way I recall it,
    Spoiler:
    Jason was in a bar, peacefully having a drink when this drunken guy assaulted him. Jason didn't really have much of a chance to react before he was cut.

They said he needed several operations and they weren't quite sure at the beginning how far his eye might have been affected. Sure hope he's okay again. He sounds like such a sweet heart.
    Last edited by kethryveris; 21 February 2009, 07:40 AM. Reason: I wish I could spell. :S
    sigpic
    I'm a 60%er. - Kethry's fanfiction

Comment

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post
      ...that sounds fair to me, we need to come up with Cabinet positions/offices as well. I think that there should be; Secretary of Thunking, Thigh Holster General, Department of Whump...anything else?

(spoilered for potential offensiveness)
      Spoiler:
      Hmm, we need a Department of Six/Bum, Office of Tongue, probably some UnderSecretaries devoted to the various positions in the DOW (depending on the infliction, someone to be in charge of the various comforting measures needed). Do we need a Office of Vamp-Kavan for those special moments?

Originally posted by kethryveris View Post
      Who lives in Canada? Joe? Nope, he lives in California, I believe. Plenty warm there.

I think it's just his favourite non-working style. In most of his between seasons pics he has the beard. Probably doesn't like shaving.
      Oh, kinda like Kavan at cons -- why shave? They probably dont want to be bothered with going thru security with razors or power converters if they use an electric.

The way I recall it,
      Spoiler:
      Jason was in a bar, peacefully having a drink when this drunken guy assaulted him. Jason didn't realyl have much of a chance to react before he was cut.

They said he needed several operations and they weren't quite sure at the beginning how far his eye might have been affected. Sur hope he's okay again. He sounds like such a sweet heart.
      Wow, poor guy.
      sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

I've never seen Kavan in Titanic i'm assuming he wasn't in the one with Leo DiCaprio......*hides*

Comment

$&§&%$&§&§! Still not over. And because I was so bored:

I'm a 60%er.

I will always place the mission first.
          I will never accept defeat.
          I will never quit.
          I will never leave a fallen comrade.
          ------
          "There is no problem that cannot be solved by the use of high explosives."

Comment

Originally posted by xXValaXx View Post
            I've never seen Kavan in Titanic i'm assuming he wasn't in the one with Leo DiCaprio......*hides*
            You assume correctly

And while we're waiting for Impressions..... Artist Lorne

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by xXValaXx View Post
              Correct - his movie actually came out the year before and was a 2parter. Has George C Scott and Catherine Zeta-Jones. Not as much a 'chick-flick' as the Leo version. The reviews I have read say it's 'darker'. I personally could not stomach the Leo version but truly enjoyed the Kavan version. (okay, maybe just a little biased!!! )
              sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
                You assume correctly

And while we're waiting for Impressions..... Artist Lorne

http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/j...Lorne102-1.jpg
                <deep sigh< <gentle slump to the floor>
                sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Originally posted by RowenaR View Post

Intentional repost -- very pretty!
                  sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Ah thought i was goin insane there for a moment Lord knows how many times i've seen Titanic i just love it thought i was gonna have to watch it again and keep an eye out for him not that i would mind

Comment

Sig by Luciana, csom & scifan & Avi's by Snowball

Comment

Shiny

Sig by Luciana, csom & scifan & Avi's by Snowball

Comment

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j3...ons/Blade2.jpg

Oh well....if you insist vampiric one ...
                          sigpic

Comment

Nope...*looks sheepish*

We are nuts, right?
                            So glad, and no we are not nuts

Stop obsessing about that, Mac. It was fun seeing David's reaction. Just imagine what he told Kavan the next time he met him. Yep, that is so going to help reassure you, right?
                            Oh right, me stop obessing, riiiiiiiight like that is going to happen. And trust me I have had the thought of their conversations after the con *shudders*

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
                            Hehehe ...definitley not the only one..
                            Again glad I'm not the only one...

Edit: And because there's a break now a new Fanfic100-chapter for you: "Colors changing hue".
                            Read and Reviewed.

Correct - his movie actually came out the year before and was a 2parter.
                            Actually it was about a month before (Kavan's version was released Nov. 17th and the Jack and Rose Pony show version hit theaters Dec. 19th of 1997)

Oh Row- great new Icons!
                            Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
                            sigpic

Comment

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j3...ons/Blade2.jpg
                              great ones you should get bored more often Snurchable?

Correct - his movie actually came out the year before and was a 2parter. Has George C Scott and Catherine Zeta-Jones. Not as much a 'chick-flick' as the Leo version. The reviews I have read say it's 'darker'. I personally could not stomach the Leo version but truly enjoyed the Kavan version. (okay, maybe just a little biased!!! )
                              A little biased? Ghee, I wonder why...

Gotta love the shiny
                              I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Great job Row...don't you just love that come hither look in the last one?
                                sigpic
                                I'm a 60%er. - Kethry's fanfiction

Comment

Working...
                                X