No announcement yet.

Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey, it's quite *pops head round corner to find the thread emtpy* should be wokring but hey here is more fun!

let's liven it up

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbuINa3jGxo

KS and be a rockstar!
    sigpic
    JPJ = John's PuddleJumperJPJ: pssss Lorne I'm a 60%er!
    Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread, Lorne Whumpage Thread, Crazy Alternate Universe Thread, My ff.net account
    Banner sigs :- Shanthaia, CKO, Smurfettethatdoesnotshare, Fenrir Foxz, Kali1, SciFiSGFan and others

Comment

Originally posted by John's PuddleJumper View Post
      and is it me or did TPTB of the 4400 get the wrong size shirt? bad people, don't make him look fat!

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d1...-Fifty/008.jpg
      I wouldn't say it's fat, more like pudge...

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post
        I wouldn't say it's fat, more like pudge...
        Noooooo. You can't say pudgey about our Kavan.

sigpic

Comment

no bad EB, TPTB got him the wrong size to flatter his lovely body that's all!
          sigpic
          Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread, Lorne Whumpage Thread, Crazy Alternate Universe Thread, My ff.net account
          Banner sigs :- Shanthaia, CKO, Smurfettethatdoesnotshare, Fenrir Foxz, Kali1, SciFiSGFan and others

Comment

Originally posted by John's PuddleJumper View Post
            no bad EB, TPTB got him the wrong size to flatter his lovely body that's all!

I think it's what you would call a 'wardrobe malfunction'.
            sigpic

Comment

yes- malfuction- due to some idiot ballings up our guy's wardrobe!

looks like surf the channel have sorted out the porblems with playing vids on IE! yay watching the wrath of graham- 4400!
              Last edited by John's PuddleJumper; 17 August 2008, 11:30 AM.
              sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

well done lizzie page 2 save!

look he's come to congratulate us"
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
                    http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj202/virtual-lizzie/HDTVsga-4x06-2098-1-1.jpg
                    He look shocked over somthing, maybe because of the number of Thunkers here
                    I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

well there are 34 members of the social group, lucky guy all those women (which inludes us)
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by melfan View Post
                        you mean this siggie?

Unfortenetly I can find the pic I used for it!
                        Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
                        You mean this one

Yup, Mel and Thank you!
                        sigpic

Comment

wonderful pic spams today.... *thud*
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithworshipper View Post
                            Yup, Mel and Thank you!
                            You're most welcome
                            I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

sigpic
                              Thanks to Jumble for the icon and siggy.
                              My ff.net My Own Website

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithworshipper View Post
                                I have to admit, I never really appreciated Lorne until I saw him in a vid on youtube. Oh, yeah, and Melfan had a siggie where Lorne was shirtless with a very attention getting expression on his face, too. Yup. VERY attention getting.
                                Wraithie
                                Yeah, we LorneLovers are pretty devious Wraithie – plastering sexy Kavan pics everyone and luring people into our trap of Lorne love!

Originally posted by SanGate View Post
                                How are you now Cathain? Any progress?
                                Well since I haven’t been able to *touch* the thing, I’ve taken to gargling just about everything. Listerine, Hydrogen peroxide, salt water…

And I have to say, between that and my snack of popcorn last night – I must have loosened the main chunk because today – I swallowed the stone! *laughs* Not the sexiest thing to do, but I didn’t realize I’d done it until after. But it goes along with my record – when I lost my two front teeth as a kid I swallowed both of those too.

Kavan Smiles

Comment

Working...
                                X