No announcement yet.

Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning/afternoon all - it's another lovely day here in the Frozen Tundra!

I see Todd has our beloved Major by 1 vote still , but at least he is pulling a bit further ahead of Shepard.

I loved the cake, mac, I still think it looks like some alien that is destined to show up on SGU!

How are the 'under the weather' folks today? Hope y'all are getting around to feeling some better. Coming here and viewing all the lovey picspam and such should get the ol' heart pumping and circulate the bug-fighting systems!

Have a couple more banner ideas (cant stop now that I started -- I'm addicted) but not sure how to make transparent pics appear on the backgrounds. Might have to wait for the new software for that.

Well, if I finally lost (whatever I had left) it last nite and joined the club -- it's an honor to be among such fine folk. You have excellent taste in men!!!
    sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
      although this is so much better... cropped said blond chickie outta the way just leaving the pretty

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...ondchickie.jpg

very nice
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by melfan View Post
        Thanks, it's a good story, and you shouldn't let the Lorne/Parrish get in the way, it's very subtle, and note even in the end as I said before, it's somewhere in the middle, see so subtle I forgot where in the story they appear
        That's so lovely (apart from the icky Parrish bit ) - gotta pass that one on!!

sigpic

Comment

wow, you people talk alot! but that's what I get for working all day and then going out at night, no?

congrats to all the milestoners!

@Row: I haven't gotten around to your newest chapter of 'A 100 ways' but I'll get to it soon!

and to quote Jack Harkness; a little technobabble is good for the soul.

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Originally posted by mackenziesmomma View Post

good one Row
            You know... ever since I saw your cake pic... all my plot bunnies look like that in my head

Oh and I'm currently reading "Due East"(that the movie is based on) and I must say that I am *loving* it. Though I keep hearing *his* voice at certain parts....
            *puts book on amazon wishlist

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post
            @Row: I haven't gotten around to your newest chapter of 'A 100 ways' but I'll get to it soon!
            Don't worry, it's there to stay
            I'm a 60%er.

I will always place the mission first.
            I will never accept defeat.
            I will never quit.
            I will never leave a fallen comrade.
            ------
            "There is no problem that cannot be solved by the use of high explosives."

Comment

So GW is done with maintenancing and we can play again?

Evening all. How is everyone?

Day's almost over here.
              sigpic
              I'm a 60%er. - Kethry's fanfiction

Comment

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
                That's so lovely (apart from the icky Parrish bit ) - gotta pass that one on!!
                Yeah, cute story. Thanks for the link. I can't find my link to the 12-year-old Shep story, but I'm looking. If I retrace my steps it's bound to show up.

There seem to be an awful lot of Parrish/Lorne stories around.
                Spoiler:
                Now that is definitely weird. The guy was in maybe 2 minutes of Runner and was never seen again. I don't see any kind of rapport with Lorne in those minutes ... but well, I guess, ... it's not my cup of tea, but obviously someone else differs.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mackenziesmomma View Post
                  *hands Kethry a piece* there ya go dear. Though Radioactive frog is a lot nicer than some of the suggestions I heard last night while making it.
                  Thank you, it's delicious.

It actually *was* the game last night. People were walking over, staring at it suggesting random things and then just smiling, nodding and backing away slowly when I told them what it *really* was.
                  Did you have a party last night?

Kethry, its okay make fun of it all you want *I* was making fun of it for goodness sakes. Its the new rorshach test (here, look at this cake and tell me what you see)
                  You should get it patented.

For some reason that thought makes me go *thunk*
                  Makes you wonder what else he's taking to bed with him? *whistles innocently*

O/T: So just found out today that come MONDAY we will be getting a shiny new Satellite box, that is HD(of course we have to get it *NOW* not you know like back in September) and I'll be able to download from it directly to my Laptop supposedly(if I can figure it out). The worst part though is that I'm going to lose all my recordings of Kavan I currently have(including The Outer Limits).
                  Can't you burn them on DVD or something? Find some way to save the files?

Oh and I'm currently reading "Due East"(that the movie is based on) and I must say that I am *loving* it. Though I keep hearing *his* voice at certain parts....
                  And that is a bad thing because.....?
                  sigpic

Comment

Congrats to all you mile stoners.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SciFiSGFan View Post
                      Good morning/afternoon all - it's another lovely day here in the Frozen Tundra!

Have a couple more banner ideas (cant stop now that I started -- I'm addicted) but not sure how to make transparent pics appear on the backgrounds. Might have to wait for the new software for that.
                      Evening, SF.

It's very addicitve, isn't it? You try out a few pics on a banner and reject them and get ideas for using them in a different one. *sighs*

I did a few new ones today:

Spoiler:

Comments? Anything I should change?
                      sigpic

Comment

Okay, all alone in here, it seems. I'll check in again later then.

*waves*
                        sigpic

Comment

Whoa, kethry you make me SO jealous of your talent! They're all very, very lovely!
                          I'm a 60%er.

I will always place the mission first.
                          I will never accept defeat.
                          I will never quit.
                          I will never leave a fallen comrade.
                          ------
                          "There is no problem that cannot be solved by the use of high explosives."

Comment

Just checked the date poll, no change

Shep, 23
                            Lorne, 31
                            Todd, 32

One vote.....hmph.
                            sigpic

Comment

In the gay poll, Lorne is still leading with 40,10%

Kavan will be so happy.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kethryveris View Post
                                Yeah, cute story. Thanks for the link. I can't find my link to the 12-year-old Shep story, but I'm looking. If I retrace my steps it's bound to show up.

There seem to be an awful lot of Parrish/Lorne stories around.
                                Spoiler:
                                Now that is definitely weird. The guy was in maybe 2 minutes of Runner and was never seen again. I don't see any kind of rapport with Lorne in those minutes ... but well, I guess, ... it's not my cup of tea, but obviously someone else differs.
                                Spoiler:
                                Maybe it was the fact that he was with Lorne that left an impression

Evening, SF.

It's very addicitve, isn't it? You try out a few pics on a banner and reject them and get ideas for using them in a different one. *sighs*

I did a few new ones today:

Spoiler:
                                http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn24/kethryveris/Banners/Joe01-1.jpg

http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/n.../Vincent01.jpg

http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/n...e-Banner03.jpg

http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/n...e-Banner02.jpg

Comments? Anything I should change?
                                These are great kethry

In the gay poll, Lorne is still leading with 40,10%

Kavan will be so happy.
                                Still? I am not surprised
                                I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Working...
                                X