Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
      A horror movie...Kavan's character gets killed by a sicko who butchers his entire family.
      The caps came out pretty good, you are all welcome.
      Ah, thanks for the explaination.

Comment

Merry Christmas everyone!!

I made a banner earlier this morning:

Who needs dreams when you wake up with banner ideas. LOL!
        sigpic
        KavanSmithFans.com
        Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Originally posted by greytop
          Nice gift Grey, thanks for the other special prezzy too!

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Banrigh
            Ah, thanks for the explaination.
            You are welcome. It isn't too bloody but it is disturbing like I said. He is only in the first 30 or so minutes of the show.

Comment

Originally posted by Nici
              Merry Christmas everyone!!

I made a banner earlier this morning:

Who needs dreams when you wake up with banner ideas. LOL!
              That is so nice to have the creative juices flowing on Christmas Eve! It's cute!

I finally got all the M2M caps up on the PB account all. I will continue to load up where we are deficient

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                I had a horrible nightmare last night that SG-1 had set off a cataclysm that was going to destroy the entire planet. I was with them (in a puddle jumper, I think) when it happened and I was allowed ten minutes to do whatever I needed to do at home before they were going to collect me again to try and go back in time to prevent it from happening. Except prospects were looking grim on them being able to repair what was done.

A tidal wave had already swept up hundreds (or thousands) of people, earthquakes were killing more, and I was running around my neighborhood trying to save my uncle's cats (one of whom used to be mine) and talking to my uncle, who somehow knew damn well what I was involved in and that I was essentially bailing on everyone knowing full well that "the plan" wouldn't work but that I would, of course, survive unscathed.

No Lorne at all (although I had a feeling Shep was maybe piloting), no happy ending, and why in hell was I obsessed with a couple of stupid cats, anyway??

I did have a warm fuzzy dream about Jackson from Surface the other night, but still no Lorne sightings. *grumble* With my luck, he'd probably die and I'd spend the dream being miserable.

The Intensity caps are yummy. If only they'd fuel my dreams... *wistful sigh*
                No wonder you write fan fic Shadow, you have to in order to get all that angst out!! LOL Don't worry, a Kavan/Lorne dream will come and hopefully not at the cost of his death

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham
                  If you want Purple you can zip them and I'll even take the "dead" ones
                  I will Kate, just need to delete the bad ones first, it sends much faster if it is smaller.

Comment

Merry Christmas to everyone! I'm exhausted and Christmas hasn't even come here yet! I don't have much to report. I don't have time tonight to tweak with photos but I did want to share with the Lorne Lovers that I had a Marcus dream last night It played out like an episode of SGA and I wasn't in it but hey, Kavan was there

Comment

Cool Kate,... get some rest! I am working on Intensity right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Nici
                        hey, at least you've had some! lol i never dream *sniff* hehe
                        awe, poor nici *HUGZ*.. since i've been home i've had like 3 a nite!
                        OrangeSwirl

My Graphix LJ || scifi_abc

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
                          Cool Kate,... get some rest! I am working on Intensity right now.
                          *quivers with anticipation* can't wait for them purple!
                          OrangeSwirl

My Graphix LJ || scifi_abc

Comment

I pmd the link to you, did you get it? If not I will resend it.

Comment

I made some GW avs for when you can all custom avvy. These are all from the latest shows that we have capped.

Last edited by purpletoo1; 26 December 2005, 12:00 AM.

Comment

These are from Intensity, Due East, Reunion, Mission to Mars, Stark Raving Mad.

Comment

Working...
                                X