Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by purpletoo1
    Alright, I don't know what you are refering to but I saw the Hive and there is no such thing as any chemistry at all between Lorne and McKay!!! That is just sick! People will do anything,.... freakish is right Shadow! Sorry but I am completely opposed to any slash and most ships unless it is expressly written into the script, ie..Jack kisses Sam. It ruins the show when fans put things into the script that aren't there! Don't see how they could have thought that about Lorne and McKay...nope it's not there!
    I happen to agree with that, also.

Comment

Originally posted by Nici
      Alrighty, caps are now up at the website.

He needs a hug. *volunteers*

Comment

Here's some caps from "Alibi". I'm not adding all the pics to the website until tomorrow so I thought I'd let you all have a sneak peek today. Sorry they are so small. My TiVo does not get this channel so I had to use my video capturer with my VCR. But hey, at least I got some. hehe

His character was great in this movie (IMO). The lady was stupid for dumpin' him for a killer. LOL!
        sigpic
        KavanSmithFans.com
        Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

mmmm.... Towel scene! I so need to get this movie, now! LOL!

Comment

OK folks, I'm issuing a challenge: one of us absolutely MUST track down season 2 of Destiny Ridge in which Kavan plays- and I quote- "a young, virile ranch hand."

Sounds like the show was absolute garbage, but someone, somewhere (probably in Canada) must have a copy. We need to get our hot little hands on it, dontcha think?

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
              Wow, that's great! I thought you were getting snow in that part of the country.
              at my home in PA we got like 4 inches of snow on Turkey Day, it was nice.. but it was nice and warm at the beach, well by warm i mean like 40's, which was warmer than it was at my house...
              OrangeSwirl

My Graphix LJ || scifi_abc

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                I have no real objection to slash, per se, but I don't like unrealistic pairings- which is what a majority of slash is. And, frankly, most hetero couplings fall into that category, too, as far as I'm concerned.

Lorne belongs to no one. Except maybe us.
                I hear ya! i hate pairings of anykind, slash or non! its just wrong...

and yeah. ofcourse he belongs to us..
                OrangeSwirl

Comment

Here's some caps from "Alibi". I'm not adding all the pics to the website until tomorrow so I thought I'd let you all have a sneak peek today. Sorry they are so small. My TiVo does not get this channel so I had to use my video capturer with my VCR. But hey, at least I got some. hehe

His character was great in this movie (IMO). The lady was stupid for dumpin' him for a killer. LOL!
                  Very nice! OMG I can't wait for some more!

Comment

Here's some caps from "Alibi".

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v9...biPreviews.jpg

oh dear lord!!!
                    u could warn a girl! hummana-hummana-hummana...
                    OrangeSwirl

Comment

I've been having fun this weekend...take a look!

Comment

Cool. What was his character like?

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Cathain, those pictures are excellent!!! I really like them alot....*Is jealous of talented people who can do cool things with pictures...*
                          ~CMDragonia

Comment

Originally posted by GatetheWay
                            Cool. What was his character like?
                            Well, his character, Cliff, was a workaholic. He was devoted to his girlfriend, professional skier Marti Gerrard (Tori Spelling). He was kind of like her manager, I think. He treated her just fine except for the fact he'd leave her all the time (to set up press conferences, training, whatnot) ... but he'd always return to her. Anyway, yeah, it's a good movie. It's hard not taking his side in the end. lol
                            sigpic
                            KavanSmithFans.com
                            Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

I saw Titanic...well more like recorded it then fast forwarded to Kavan's parts. He is sooo cute with an English accent. I'm really glad he didn't do one of those gawd awful street accents that a lot of the other people were doing. Sadly, my recording cut out before the movie ended so I didn't get to see his crying scene.
                              Last edited by GatetheWay; 27 November 2005, 03:41 PM.

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Well I'm still jealous Gate - I haven't gotten to see it at all!

Comment

Working...
                                X