Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kethryveris View Post
    argh....I really, really need to stop thinking about this. Sorry Row, I didn't mean to fly off the handle like this.
    Don't worry, I see your point and agree (remember, German as well and working for a left-wing Bundestag rep here eh... and having been a member of a left-wing party longer than my boss but that's just uninteresting trivia...). I really try to see the point of being very sensitive about ancestery and heritage, but I'm also a bit annoyed about fearing to trip over any invisible pitfalls and making a big a$$ of myself *sighs
    I'm a 60%er.

I will always place the mission first.
    I will never accept defeat.
    I will never quit.
    I will never leave a fallen comrade.
    ------
    "There is no problem that cannot be solved by the use of high explosives."

Comment

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post

I'm off to bed night all...
      Night, Lizzie

Oh and I bet Weir is most definitely a 60%er
      With that view... she has every reason to be
      I'm a 60%er.

I will always place the mission first.
      I will never accept defeat.
      I will never quit.
      I will never leave a fallen comrade.
      ------
      "There is no problem that cannot be solved by the use of high explosives."

Comment

I'm off to bed night all... Oh and I bet Weir is most definitely a 60%er

http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/j...ion069a7qd.jpg
        I'm off too, night Lizzie, night all *waves*

There's certainly no doubt that he has a 100% gorgeous bum!!

sigpic

Comment

I think you mean his potty handwriting He just has a bratty sense of humour
          That he does!

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
          There's certainly no doubt that he has a 100% gorgeous bum!!
          That reminds me, when I was talking to Kavan at the bar I'd given my friend my camera to take a picture of us together and got so distracted by Kavan that I forgot she had it. When I was flicking through the pictures later on, I found one of our behinds lol. She'd taken a picture whilst we had our backs to her!

Comment

Originally posted by RowenaR View Post
            Don't worry, I see your point and agree (remember, German as well and working for a left-wing Bundestag rep here eh... and having been a member of a left-wing party longer than my boss but that's just uninteresting trivia...). I really try to see the point of being very sensitive about ancestery and heritage, but I'm also a bit annoyed about fearing to trip over any invisible pitfalls and making a big a$$ of myself *sighs
            What you say!

Though I am ever the optimist, I keep hoping for the world to learn tolerance.
            sigpic
            I'm a 60%er. - Kethry's fanfiction

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
              That he does!

That reminds me, when I was talking to Kavan at the bar I'd given my friend my camera to take a picture of us together and got so distracted by Kavan that I forgot she had it. When I was flicking through the pictures later on, I found one of our behinds lol. She'd taken a picture whilst we had our backs to her!

Let's hope you won't hide it from us. Any of your pics up at PB or some other place yet?
              sigpic
              I'm a 60%er. - Kethry's fanfiction

Comment

Hi, everyone!! How are you all doing today?

I've been rewatching Atlantis but I skipped ahead to season two so I could see some Lorne, haha. (I've since returned to season one but I'm also back to being impatient, LOL!)

I can see from the thread that Kavan Smith is very good at keeping us guessing and talking about him, haha.

I'm sorry I don't have time to go back and fully catch up on the thread--there's just too many posts for that since I wasn't on gateworld at all yesterday.
                sigpic
                Much thanks to Snowball for the banner! Many thanks to Cazzblade for the avatar!!
                I'm a 60%er!
                ~~~Iawen~~~

Comment

yes we do move kinda fast at times
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
                    I was flicking through the pictures later on, I found one of our behinds lol. She'd taken a picture whilst we had our backs to her!
                    Hmmm, a Kavan bum shot --- dont hog that pic ff!!!! I'm sure if you dont want us to see you, you can crop it out...

OT ---
                    Spoiler:
                    I didnt mean to preach the Native American thing (or however it came out) - it's hard to explain where I am coming from because I forget that not everyone lives with them. We have at least 2 different tribes in my immediate area. That is why things like the tat looked to me to be NA.... I see people with tats of that nature and they are obviously either Oneida or Menominee. A full or closely full-blooded Indian can be as noticable as someone of Asian decent or a black person when you see it all the time. They are people just like everyone else. I have friends who are NA - wonderful people. There are just certain things that are done different with/by them. They consider themselves a sovereign nation within a nation. As for our President -- I refuse to discuss politics here. I take no issue with his race. For our sakes, I hope he turns out to be a good president.]

dropping the subject now!
                    sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Hey, Sci I meant to tell you - I had the EMG and no needles, just got electrocuted a little, not fun, but no needles Very happy about that and I get the results next week *fingers crossed that it's all ok"

EDIT: did I mention I have migraines and apparently it take a brain surgeon to tell me that, 'cause they made me go see a neurologist, which my primary care physician didn't find all that funny, and I've only had that information since I was like five years old

Sig by Luciana, csom & scifan & Avi's by Snowball

Comment

Originally posted by SciFiSGFan View Post
                        Hmmm, a Kavan bum shot --- dont hog that pic ff!!!! I'm sure if you dont want us to see you, you can crop it out...

OT ---
                        Spoiler:
                        I didnt mean to preach the Native American thing (or however it came out) - it's hard to explain where I am coming from because I forget that not everyone lives with them. We have at least 2 different tribes in my immediate area. That is why things like the tat looked to me to be NA.... I see people with tats of that nature and they are obviously either Oneida or Menominee. A full or closely full-blooded Indian can be as noticable as someone of Asian decent or a black person when you see it all the time. They are people just like everyone else. I have friends who are NA - wonderful people. There are just certain things that are done different with/by them. They consider themselves a sovereign nation within a nation. As for our President -- I refuse to discuss politics here. I take no issue with his race. For our sakes, I hope he turns out to be a good president.]

dropping the subject now!
                        Howdy - of Native American decent, but really the Irish DNA outweighed that, so pale as a ghost, but still kinda, sorts, really proud of the fact non the less (Not sure if that's 1 word or 3 ,so going with 3)

Comment

Feels like I'm talking to myself, and maybe I am, who knows

The lovely Outer Limits Mr. Smith

Comment

So, talking to myself it is. is okay, nothing new here

Comment

Originally posted by Plickies View Post
                              Hey, Sci I meant to tell you - I had the EMG and no needles, just got electrocuted a little, not fun, but no needles Very happy about that and I get the results next week *fingers crossed that it's all ok"

EDIT: did I mention I have migraines and apparently it take a brain surgeon to tell me that, 'cause they made me go see a neurologist, which my primary care physician didn't find all that funny, and I've only had that information since I was like five years old

http://i525.photobucket.com/albums/c...-CH-01-min.jpg
                              Lovely picture -- I like this one with the mic away from his mouth more.

Glad it went well.. wish my EMGs were that easy! Then again I have never had one for headaches... mine always of muscles and nerves.

Oh and you're not alone --- was just gone for a while. Watching House now. Besides, if I had this pic http://i525.photobucket.com/albums/c...-CH-01-min.jpg to keep me company, I'd want to be alone!!!
                              sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

lohhh im around
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X