Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
    And no, I'm not trying to imply that he WILL lose strategic bits of cloth.

Wish I'd been able to see Due East. Went to Harry Potter instead. Methinks Kavan would have been a LOT more fun to watch.
    I really like the show so far. I recorded it on DVD, if you want, I'll send you a copy.

Comment

Oh Purple...please oh please - I know you didn't offer it to me but please?

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
        I really like the show so far. I recorded it on DVD, if you want, I'll send you a copy.
        Ooooo, would LOVE that, but maybe at a slightly less chaotic time. Post holidays. There's too much going on around here right now as it is. *sigh*

And on that note, it's time for me to head off to kinky dreams of a half-nekkid Lorne in needs of comforting...

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham
          Oh Purple...please oh please - I know you didn't offer it to me but please?
          LOL, ok, ladies. Pm me when you want it. I may only be able to dub it to vhs though. I'll check to see if it comes out on a cd on my computer tonight. I didn't save any of the other shows cuz they weren't that great.

Good night Shadow

Comment

New pictures out of "Resurrection Ship" but still no sight of Kavan.

Comment

A Yahoo group that any real LorneLover *NEEDS* to join, its called KSSB (Kavan Smith Shirtless Brigade).

The only real rule is you need to be over 18

Enjoy!
              http://groups.yahoo.com/group/kssb/

Comment

Kate, can you snurch and share them? I really don't have time to join another group?

Comment

No problem Purple. Right now all the images up are ones everyone's seen. Just screencaps. You could always join and just check things out when you want. There are only maybe four of us who actually post. Everyone else is just having their own fun

Comment

Well ladies I bid you SLD, I've got an essay to type in the morning but then maybe I can work on some caps

Comment

night Kate, I am posting my Due East ones to night so they will be waiting for you in the morning.

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham
                        No problem Purple. Right now all the images up are ones everyone's seen. Just screencaps. You could always join and just check things out when you want. There are only maybe four of us who actually post. Everyone else is just having their own fun
                        OK, thanks, just too much going on for me right now.

Comment

Okie dokie here are my Due East caps....

Comment

Comment

Comment

Hehehe, looks like his hair has the same inclination as Sheppard's, straight up.

Comment

Working...
                                X