Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Killer Instinct Purple

Comment

I edited post to ask what is Killer Instinct?

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
        I edited post to ask what is Killer Instinct?
        its a series on Fox, but only aired like 5 eps.. i don't think it did very well...
        OrangeSwirl

My Graphix LJ || scifi_abc

Comment

A TV show that takes place in San Francisco. I think its like a cop show.

Comment

Oh cool! Too bad it didn't do well. I think I heard of it. Thanks for the caps! I wish I'd have seen it!

Comment

This wallpaper has been idling on my computer for a while so I decided to finish it. I still think something is missing but none of the experiments turned out well.

Comment

Blue that is beautiful!!

Comment

oo, blue i luv it! i just love your style.. i'm adding it to my wallpaper rotation program as we speak..
                  OrangeSwirl

My Graphix LJ || scifi_abc

Comment

Thanks, I'm slowing inching my way to the level of competency I want with Adobe.

Comment

very nice and cool.....just great!

Comment

I have to say, nothing's better than taking a break from studying Organic Chemistry to look at all the pretty Kavan pictures posted today. Thank you for the diversion everyone!
                        ~CMDragonia

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham
                          Wasn't he accused of killing his wife in that ep?
                          I saw the episode. What happened was that a child molester was murdered and Kavan was a suspect because the guy, before he had gone to jail, had molested Kavan's daughter. It was a pretty angsty scene but I think it would of been more convincing if Kavan had been older. He just didn't look the part at all, he just looked too young.

The show it's self is pretty bad but I think it's still airing on fox because I see commercials for it once in a while.

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
                          Spoiler:

Comment

Ooooh - child molestation! I hope Kavan did kill him (*laughs* I sound insane...)

Did he?

Comment

He didn't kill him but according to the ep only like a few weeks before he did beat the crap out of the guy.
                              Last edited by GatetheWay; 20 November 2005, 05:42 PM.

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Go Kavan!

Comment

Working...
                                X