• Time
  • Show
Clear All

we just have evil! bunnies dont we...
    sigpic

Comment

sigpic
      KavanSmithFans.com
      Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

ohhhh *slurps*
        sigpic

Comment

Sig by Luciana, csom & scifan & Avi's by Snowball

Comment

Originally posted by kethryveris View Post
            Oh my.....love it. Great banner too. Is it one of Mel's?

Kethry
            Yes, that is one of my banners

Originally posted by mackenziesmomma View Post
            He's telling his "Theater in the Park" story where the dog 'attacks' the fellow actors leg, and they go offstage, and don't realize the mics are still live, and the other actor is all potty mouthed, and then they realize the audience could hear the whole thing, and all the parent's are covering their children's ears.

*whistles innocently* I uh, think I may need to spend less time paying attention to certain things
            Off course! I've heard that story from a YouTube vid, don't remember the holding his ears though

I think he should write that book: "How not to lose your CO for dummies" By Major E. Lorne
            It's not Lorne's fault his CO gets in all sorts of situation that require Lorne comming to the resque

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
            Just been rummaging on You Tube and found this HERE
            OK slightly OT as it's Paul McGillion at a 2007 con. But the thing is he auctioned off a kiss. Some one paid him $500+ dollars to make out with him (OK it was brief and tasteful ) So ....you know what I'm going to say next.. How much would you pay for a snog with Kavan? .. Really... how much?
            How much? Damn I do it for free
            I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Originally posted by RowenaR View Post
              Dammit, now I have that bunny, too... you don't happen to intend to share, do you?
              you want to have a crack at it be my guest

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Originally posted by melfan View Post
                Off course! I've heard that story from a YouTube vid, don't remember the holding his ears though
                Well I also cheated and referred to my very detailed notes to find out

It's not Lorne's fault his CO gets in all sorts of situation that require Lorne comming to the resque
                True you do have a point but its still a disproportionate number of times he seems to have to save Shep & Co.
                Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post
                  Paul's such a sweetie...

I'd have a $1,000 limit to Kavan's favorite charity.
                  Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
                  LMAO that was brilliant! I've had a kiss on the cheek from Paul (for free - cause I'm Scottish!), he's really nice

As much as I'd love to, I don't think Kavan would do it. He's married whereas I think Paul was single at that point.
                  A real, really nice long one?

Hmmm...checks bank account ... I am so broke, but if I had it.. 500 sounds good. And it'd be for charity.

Kethry
                  I agree with you there, Firefly. I don't think he'd do it, either. Hugs and a kiss on the cheek, no problem, I'd say, but a real kiss....I can't see him do that.

Nice thought, though.

Kethry

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham View Post
                  Woohoo! I love everyone’s Top 5 choices, makes me wanna go back and change mine And my we’ve been busy! Post milestones and everything! Do we need a party?

Hmmm…honestly, I don’t think I would! Shocking I know. I’m just…yeah I don’t think I would *laughs* As it is (despite my age) I’ve never even been kissed! Besides like several other LorneLovers, I have like nothing in the bank after paying for classes and books for my final semester!

Originally posted by John's PuddleJumper View Post

Right, like some here I have a had a kiss from Paul, when i met him *dies* he was quite yummy in person, though Kavan still wins, even though I haven't met him!

As for paying to have Kavan kiss me, I'd rather money go to charity.

That gives me an idea, "How many times can Kavan kiss his thunker/whumper fans in 2mins, £5 a kiss to go to charity!"

That would be cool!

Spoiler:
                  I have also been kissed by Kevin Sorbo & Corin Nemec *squee*

Okaaay..I may have misunderstood that vid then I'd assumed that it was for charity and I was talking about a charity auction kiss. I don't think Kavan should have a problem with it after all he's an actor. He kisses women all the time if it's in the script. (why didn't the writers have Lorne kiss someone....a female obviously! ) We've been cheated!

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
                  The hair too. It's just everything!!!

Perhaps there could be an auction for running your fingers through his hair.
                  Any bids? For charity of course

The broad shoulders? The eyes?

I have no idea, but I could look at him all day.

Kethry
                  Me three

QUOTE=Elizabeth Bartlett;9533061

I have a bunny rattling around my head (and I blame you Lizzie and the vid for it! ) as to what a 'King/Queen of Hearts' (charity) auction would be like on Atlantis. I think that the bids would be quite unique since they really don't have a use for money on the city!
                  Originally posted by RowenaR View Post
                  Dammit, now I have that bunny, too... you don't happen to intend to share, do you?
                  Er Ooops sorry guys...

Originally posted by melfan View Post

How much? Damn I do it for free
                  Like the good thunker you are
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
                    Like the good thunker you are
                    Off course But I am willing to throw away soem cash for a kiss with Kavan
                    I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post
                      you want to have a crack at it be my guest
                      Yessss, thank you

I think I should start taking notes on the bunnies left so they won't suddenly desert me, the fickle little beasts.
                      I'm a 60%er.

I will always place the mission first.
                      I will never accept defeat.
                      I will never quit.
                      I will never leave a fallen comrade.
                      ------
                      "There is no problem that cannot be solved by the use of high explosives."

Comment

savin from the page that shall not be mentioned

CLICKIES!

sigpic

Comment

a little bit of Joe:

sigpic

Comment

Yummy!

Comment

yes yummy- more please

mel i thought you were off to bed, had to be up early?
                              sigpic
                              JPJ = John's PuddleJumperJPJ: pssss Lorne I'm a 60%er!
                              Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread, Lorne Whumpage Thread, Crazy Alternate Universe Thread, My ff.net account
                              Banner sigs :- Shanthaia, CKO, Smurfettethatdoesnotshare, Fenrir Foxz, Kali1, SciFiSGFan and others

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X