No announcement yet.

Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I usually call him Major Hottie when I'm talking about him with friends, but I think that's kind of a generic term for any character of that rank.

Major Dimples works for me, though- it's cute and it's more specific. Personally, though, I'd advise against Major Hobbit. We know it's meant in good fun, but it could also be seen as hurtful or insulting and it's probably best to avoid nicknames like that. JMO

Comment

Originally posted by GatetheWay
      Yeah, if only. Shadow would know more about the chances of that happening then me though.

Major Cutie would get my vote!

Kavan Smith is:
      MajorlyLustful
      Definitely Kissable
      Absolutely Gorgeous
      Wanted by Many

and I'm going to stop with all this geek-ness of mine, because I"m starting to scare myself.

(P.S.-(highlight)all in bold are initals of characters he's played, if you didn't catch it at first
      ~CMDragonia

Comment

I believe the correct term is "Wee Hobbit Major".

I think we have a few other names for him, but I don't want to make OS cry, so I will refrain.

Comment

Originally posted by Reyclou
          I believe the correct term is "Wee Hobbit Major".

I think we have a few other names for him, but I don't want to make OS cry, so I will refrain.
          Rey!!! don't make me use this!! oooo, how bout this.. there will be no more chapters to my fic...
          OrangeSwirl

My Graphix LJ || scifi_abc

Comment

Sooo who saw the Reunion episode and what did they think? I don't think it was as bad as the one last week but I still wouldn't of watched it if Kavan hadn't been in it.

And weren't caps promised? Where are they?

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
            Spoiler:

Comment

Maybe "Major Fine"? that is so awful lol, I think "Major Cutie" is good. I think I'll just stick to my slogan: "Don't be Forlorn, we have Lorne!"--although it does sound like something some obssesed cheerleaders would yell as he walks by lol.

Royal

Signature By Amber Moon

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeSwirl
                Rey!!! don't make me use this!! oooo, how bout this.. there will be no more chapters to my fic...
                Oooh, what's this now?

Hmm... I think Cowen has an itchy trigger finger... Oh yes, Who did Liz put in charge of her security detail?

Comment

Originally posted by Royal_Nonesuch
                  Maybe "Major Fine"? that is so awful lol, I think "Major Cutie" is good. I think I'll just stick to my slogan: "Don't be Forlorn, we have Lorne!"--although it does sound like something some obssesed cheerleaders would yell as he walks by lol.

Royal
                  lol I like it I just might put that in my sig one day.

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
                  Spoiler:

Comment

lol I like it I just might put that on my sig on day.
                    Go for it lol, you'll need pom poms and the like to add affect.

Royal

Signature By Amber Moon

Comment

Originally posted by Reyclou
                      Oooh, what's this now?

Hmm... I think Cowen has an itchy trigger finger... Oh yes, Who did Liz put in charge of her security detail?
                      ummm, i didn't mean it?
                      OrangeSwirl

Comment

ummm, i didn't mean it?

That's a good OS.

Now hop to!

Comment

Sooo who saw the Reunion episode and what did they think? I don't think it was as bad as the one last week but I still wouldn't of watched it if Kavan hadn't been in it.

And weren't caps promised? Where are they?
                          They are coming. FOX is the worst channel for caps, let me tell ya.
                          Patience my fellow LorneLovers ... patience ...
                          sigpic
                          KavanSmithFans.com
                          Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

We want caps We want Caps!! lol

take u'r time Nici, perfection takes time...
                            OrangeSwirl

Comment

Originally posted by CMDragonia
                              Can there seriously be a hotter doctor??!!!!! I really hope someone gets good caps, there are a ton of potential amazing ones!!!!!!!
                              I am recording it right now since I am on the west coast. But I will give you mine when its over! I am so excited by your comments on how great he was!! Can't wait to get capping!

Comment

I Know!! I'd willing crash my car into another tree just to go back to the ER to have him as my DR! i mean GOD!!
                                LMAO, now that is devotion!!

Comment

Working...
                                X