No announcement yet.

Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He looks nothing like Matt LeBlanc. LOL! I think that person was just looking at the hair or something. haha cause then yeah, they got the same hairstyle in a way but that's it. kavan's definitely cuter
    sigpic
    KavanSmithFans.com
    Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Yeah, definately nothing like Matt, and Shadow you're right - from time to time he can look like Nick.

Comment

ahh finally.. got chapter 19 up, which means i am off to bed.. nite all! overdose on SLD!
        OrangeSwirl

My Graphix LJ || scifi_abc

Comment

woot! thanks for the info OS
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nici
            He looks nothing like Matt LeBlanc. LOL! I think that person was just looking at the hair or something. haha cause then yeah, they got the same hairstyle in a way but that's it. kavan's definitely cuter
            I see a tiny resemblance in the hair but I don't think Kavan looks like Matt.

You do capping now Kate? Yeah! waiting with great anticipation.

Comment

Love this pic Grey! He is so macho, protector! *thud*

Comment

*penny drops*

He was in to mission to Mars!!! as in the Jerry O'Connel Mission to Mars

*runs for Video collection at light speed*

I haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaave that......

Zelenka for regular Season 3!! More Lorne!!! Whumping and Thunking my way along! I'll be in the bar! sig thanks to crazybitchqueen on LJ

Comment

I added Kavan's voice commercials to the site today. I had to listen to it again ... couldn't stop giggling. hehehe it's just so cute
                  sigpic
                  KavanSmithFans.com
                  Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

I added Kavan's voice commercials to the site today. I had to listen to it again ... couldn't stop giggling. hehehe it's just so cute
                    I'd have to totally agree... when ever u need cheering up, all u have to do is listen to it! that site is lookiing great nici! keep up the good work, and don't be afraid to ask for help if needed!
                    OrangeSwirl

Comment

Originally posted by lookingfortarzan
                      *penny drops*

He was in to mission to Mars!!! as in the Jerry O'Connel Mission to Mars

*runs for Video collection at light speed*

I haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaave that......
                      Yes, you've got it! He was so cute in that movie!

Comment

I know, me too. I DLed it too!

Comment

Go Nici for the audio upload!

I didn't get any capping done today - I took a bit of an impromptu nap *blushes*

But the night is young!

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
                            Yes, you've got it! He was so cute in that movie!

Because its at home up north and not with me at home here....I rented it from blockbuster on my break from work......bless him....lol how I laughed at him and that girlie

Zelenka for regular Season 3!! More Lorne!!! Whumping and Thunking my way along! I'll be in the bar! sig thanks to crazybitchqueen on LJ

Comment

Alright y'all its done! My fic is complete! can i just say i spent the whole day finishing it up.. and a whole day of Lorne-on-the-brain is just what i needed! awe...
                              OrangeSwirl

Comment

Here are a few more previews to reunion next week.

Comment

Working...
                                X