Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham View Post
    My best friend was checking out the con reports and she (a HUGE Ronon/Jason fan) said Kavan looks good scruffy - anyone think I should introduce her to blond?

Spoiler:

sure why not?

Originally posted by Atlantean2005 View Post
    Sure, why not. If you ask me, he pulls the blond look off very well. *thinks to self* I think I need to get to Atlantis for the safety of the shield because of all the stones about to come my way!!

I like the blond as well, although we're a minority in the majority

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Mornin'!

Hope everyone is doing well!

Originally posted by mackenziesmomma View Post
      So since I'm fully packed for Burbank and was bored I decided to sit down and cap out "Conversion". I got 114 'new' caps you can find them HERE.
      Oooh, nice! Thanks for sharing!

Originally posted by RowenaR View Post
      Oh, before I forget it: New chapter (my posting frequency is really starting to look bad...).
      Good! I'll have to check it out!
      sigpic
      Awesome sigs by scifan, Cazz, Luciana, elephantgirl, and GateMedic. Thanks guys!

My Facebook

Comment

Sig by Luciana, csom & scifan & Avi's by Snowball

Comment

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post
          I consider it to be two days or less, but that's IMO. I'm sure that everyone has their own definition.
          i know what you mean.... hair in my family grows slow, so it takes at least three days to get good stubble
          I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
            *thud*
            You okay over there CKO?

Originally posted by GateMedic View Post
            Oooh, nice! Thanks for sharing!
            No problem. I'm hoping to cap out Inquisition and The Prodigal before I go on Friday.

Oh Lizzie Anne- there is a bunch of new thigh holster pics mixed in there as well(I think around the 100 mark or so)

Also some neck and Goggles!
            Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by vatazes View Post
              Thank you Lizzie, Pickles and melfan . I have a reason to watch Sactuary this week, it seems.

I can't wait! Bare arms! Please don't be a rehearsal pic!
              I would even give up the leg holster for the bare arms!

Oh Lizzie Anne- there is a bunch of new thigh holster pics mixed in there as well(I think around the 100 mark or so)

Also some neck and Goggles!
              even more than I have already! *thud*

Love this one. I think he's humming to himself

sigpic

Comment

Ladies, gents, fellow thunkers! Lo and behold....she is back!!!

*LOL*

Yeah, unfortunately I am ... back, that is. I spent a nice 10 days on "my" island, celebrated my birthday far away from nagging family and in the company of some nice people, had too much good food, but walked for hours and hours to make the calories go away again, read 5 books and now have to catch up on all that I have missed.

Anything interesting happen while I was away?

Kethry
                sigpic
                I'm a 60%er. - Kethry's fanfiction

Comment

*perks up.* uh neck... *licks lips*
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kethryveris View Post

*LOL*

Yeah, unfortunately I am ... back, that is. I spent a nice 10 days on "my" island, celebrated my birthday far away from nagging family and in the company of some nice people, had too much good food, but walked for hours and hours to make the calories go away again, read 5 books and now have to catch up on all that I have missed.

Kethry
                    Hi Kethry welcome back

Oooh what have you missed?.....
                    Well take a look here Wraithfodders site and details of the NJ Con.

Apart from all the lovely Kavan pics take a look at the bare arms.
                    Under spoiler because they come from the last days of production;(OK, you have probably seen these already but never hurts to post them again )
                    Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Yay!

Joe M. confirmed that

Spoiler:
                      the major character death he announced and we all fretted about was Michael in "The Prodigal"... now, let's just hope we're done with the killing-off-character-business this season.

BTW, what did you read?
                      I'm a 60%er.

I will always place the mission first.
                      I will never accept defeat.
                      I will never quit.
                      I will never leave a fallen comrade.
                      ------
                      "There is no problem that cannot be solved by the use of high explosives."

Comment

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
                        even more than I have already! *thud*
                        Yup, even more than you already have. I actually was looking for them just for you!

Love this one. I think he's humming to himself
                        That is a cute one!

Originally posted by CKO View Post
                        *perks up.* uh neck... *licks lips*
                        Yep, and there is neck AND Goggles in the same shots too.

Kethery- welcome back, missed you!
                        Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
                          Hi Kethry welcome back

Oooh what have you missed?.....
                          Well take a look here Wraithfodders site and details of the NJ Con.
                          AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.....! I might have to stay away for another 10 days....So much to read and watch. Thanks so much for the link, Lizzie, and thanks for posting this wonderful report, Wraithfodder. *sigh*

Kavan sounds like the great guy we have always thought he is.

Apart from all the lovely Kavan pics take a look at the bare arms.
                          Under spoiler because they come from the last days of production;(OK, you have probably seen these already but never hurts to post them again )
                          Spoiler:

*LOL* Oh my, what is he up to there? Nice shirt.

Are the Armageddon vids of the couch interview up yet? I have 40 pages to catch up on....so forgive me, if I need a few minutes.

Has Mac already been to the con or was it Atlantean? Or both ... at different cons, right? I'll soon find out, I'm sure.

.... some reading and oggling time later ....

Lots of nice pics....

Found this one and others like it from the CherryHill con that Wraithfodder/Prion went to and Atlantean as well.

Spoiler:
                          pic taken by DuncTK421

Kethry
                          sigpic

Comment

Are the Armageddon vids of the couch interview up yet? I have 40 pages to catch up on....so forgive me, if I need a few minutes.

Has Mac already been to the con or was it Atlantean? Or both ... at different cons, right? I'll soon find out, I'm sure.
                            Kethery- Nope the couch interviews aren't up yet(though I'm obsessively compusively checking lol)

As for Cons- Atlantean went to Cherry Hill just over 10 days ago now and I have 4 days until I go to Burbank!!!!
                            Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RowenaR View Post
                              Yay!

Joe M. confirmed that

Spoiler:
                              the major character death he announced and we all fretted about was Michael in "The Prodigal"... now, let's just hope we're done with the killing-off-character-business this season.

BTW, what did you read?
                              Yeah...so our lovely boyo is safe! Let's hope we'll see a bit more of him in the movie. This season has been so under-Lorne so far and I don't think much more is going to come up....am not really all that hopeful for Infection, but it will have to do.

I will have to watch the 2 eps I missed tonight. Some Lorne there, right?

And I am looking forward to seeing him in Sanctuary this weekend. Wit a second season green lit, that means he'll be in it as a semi-regular now, doesn't it? *fingers crossed to breaking*

Books....2 Darkover, 2 Jennifer Crusie (lovely fluff), and 1 Deanna Raybourn. All of them veeeeeeeery nice reads. I have more and need more time.

Kethry
                              sigpic

Comment

Kethery- welcome back, missed you!
                                Hi Mac..

All set for the con-experience of your life? Camera and mike at the ready? We want a word for word account, of course.

Let's hope Kavan had time for a change of clothes. He must have been so sick and tired of his limited wardrobe by the time he reached Cherry Hill.

Kethry
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X