Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post
    *gigglelaughsnort* me too! I've had too much sugar tonight...can ya tell?
    Someone should relieve me of PhotoShop... I just started creating Christmas-icons
    I'm a 60%er.

I will always place the mission first.
    I will never accept defeat.
    I will never quit.
    I will never leave a fallen comrade.
    ------
    "There is no problem that cannot be solved by the use of high explosives."

Comment

Originally posted by RowenaR View Post
      The captions are great

And I'm starting to hate imagerotate... I think I should switch to someone else

Row... some of us use... this --->>>>> http://www.clintonio.com and the upside.... no limit on how many sigs you can post up
      sigpic

Comment

I know. I'm gonna switch tomorrow. It's just not funny anymore
        I'm a 60%er.

I will always place the mission first.
        I will never accept defeat.
        I will never quit.
        I will never leave a fallen comrade.
        ------
        "There is no problem that cannot be solved by the use of high explosives."

Comment

Love your banner and icon, Rowena!

Thanks for sharing your wallpaper, Vala! They're great!!

sigpic
          Thanks to Jumble for the icon and siggy.
          My ff.net My Own Website

Comment

Wow, that was a whole lotta thunk!!!!

Sig by Luciana, csom & scifan & Avi's by Snowball

Comment

Because Lizzie's quote was too cool to get only an icon:

Yes, nerdy did get a lot sexier!

And to everyone else who are posting the wonderful, oh so wonderful pics- keep it up! He looks sexy no matter what!
              Last edited by vatazes; 14 November 2008, 05:36 PM. Reason: Forgot something....

sig by DG .
              I can be found here:

Comment

To the masters that can take a phrase and the perfect, matching fics and make a sig/banner/icon:

I have a quote from Kavan from the con in NJ and thought about a banner but couldn't really figure out how to go with it. So if anyone wants to try something with this, go ahead!

The Kavan Quote:
                "I don't really drink... unless I'm drunk. I certainly don't do drugs... unless I'm high."

Anyway, have fun!!

Comment

Someone should relieve me of PhotoShop... I just started creating Christmas-icons

Originally posted by Atlantean2005 View Post
                  To the masters that can take a phrase and the perfect, matching fics and make a sig/banner/icon:

I have a quote from Kavan from the con in NJ and thought about a banner but couldn't really figure out how to go with it. So if anyone wants to try something with this, go ahead!

The Kavan Quote:
                  "I don't really drink... unless I'm drunk. I certainly don't do drugs... unless I'm high."

Anyway, have fun!!
                  I can think of some pics for the last part

question; can anyone direct me to some nice "six" shots? I have one but it's from Cold Squad and not that great.

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post
                    question; can anyone direct me to some nice "six" shots? I have one but it's from Cold Squad and not that great.
                    EB- Go rustle through my photobucket you should find some in there... I know I have some from Kindred, and one from Runner for sure.....
                    Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
                    sigpic

Comment

I'll take it off your hands there hon!

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
                        Row... some of us use... this --->>>>> http://www.clintonio.com and the upside.... no limit on how many sigs you can post up

This is the one I use. love it!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mackenziesmomma View Post
                          That is very very likely as he was in NZ for Halloween weekend, Aus for the first weekend of November and NJ last weekend. He has this weekend off(the one that starts tomorrow) and then is in Burbank next weekend. Hopefully he is at home relaxing a little right now.

I know he took them but I don't think he has gotten them posted yet. I have a copy of one of the shots of it though, so I'll stick it below the cut:

Spoiler:
                          http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a98/jaggoatgal/StargateConvention-DessertParty1-8.jpg

Didn't he do an amazing job?!
                          Can you imagine that laundry? I mean, not imply that Kavan isn’t a big boy and can do it himself, I’m just going based on the fact that he’s male, on the road with friends, and if anything like my cousin – who’s a pro tennis player – he’ll wear things until the clothing is ready to crawl into the washer

And wow that is an *amazing* centerpiece! No wonder he won!!

Because Lizzie's quote was too cool to get only an icon:

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j3...g?t=1226698693

*dies laughing* I love it Row!

Originally posted by Atlantean2005 View Post

The Kavan Quote:

Anyway, have fun!!
                          Oooh there’s one challenge I’ll pass on – I’m hard at work on a wallpaper for a storyline right now anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham View Post
                            Can you imagine that laundry? I mean, not imply that Kavan isn’t a big boy and can do it himself, I’m just going based on the fact that he’s male, on the road with friends, and if anything like my cousin – who’s a pro tennis player – he’ll wear things until the clothing is ready to crawl into the washer

And wow that is an *amazing* centerpiece! No wonder he won!!
                            *nods* I can imagine it, as that is what I did a lot this summer with my job as I'd be so tired when I'd get home that I'd take 'em off and fall into bed. By the end of day 2 or 3 they were crawling into the washer,

I know I'm in AWE of that centerpiece!
                            Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
                            sigpic

Comment

yummies

Comment

Some Joe.

Spoiler:

sigpic
                                Thanks to Jumble for the icon and siggy.
                                My ff.net My Own Website

Comment

Working...
                                X