Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham
    Okay I'm doing my best to collect all of my collection of Marcus icons to share

http://photobucket.com/albums/b21/ca...arcus%20Lorne/

The password is private so if you're a true LorneLover, PM me and I'll give it to you.

Here's what I've got so far, if anyone knows who created any of the blank ones let me know and I'll fill it in. And any I'm missing send them my way please!
    Sorry Cathain but the link doesn't work. It asks for your password.

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
    Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by GatetheWay
      Sorry Cathain but the link doesn't work. It asks for your password.
      I know it does. I don't want to post it here which is why I said if you want in you'll have to PM me. I've got the password for ya

Comment

Whoops, I guess I should of read the rest of your message.

Spoiler:

Comment

Okay Kavan's imdb profile got updated again and he will be on Reunion as a guest star in the episode 1992 that will air Dec 1. I'll want caps people!

He was also in this tv movie call Living With the Dead. Seems he only had a small part but the movie itself has good reviews. Maybe it's worth checking out?

And finally has anyone seen this other show he's a secondary character for called Godiva's?

Spoiler:

Comment

Okay Kavan's imdb profile got updated again and he will be on Reunion as a guest star in the episode 1992 that will air Dec 1. I'll want caps people!
            You got it!
            sigpic
            KavanSmithFans.com
            Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Kavan plays a lawyer on that show, I think. And he winds up as someone's boyfriend for a while, maybe? But I think he kinda gets used a lot. I can't remember. I read ep summaries for the show but that was a while back. I should look it up again some day.

And Godiva's is about a restaurant and all the crazy people who work there.

Comment

According to his profile he seems to of been on Godiva's a lot. A lawyer you say? Well, that could be interesting. Wish I could find some pixs.

Anyway, I take back what I said about his characters always dying, I think instead he always seems to be 'the boyfriend'. Maybe because he's so darn cute.
                Last edited by GatetheWay; 29 November 2005, 02:10 PM.

Spoiler:

Comment

According to his profile he seems to of been on Godiva's a lot. A lawyer you say? Well, that could be interesting. Wish I could find some pixs.

Anyway, I take back what I said about his characters always dying, I think instead he always seems to be 'the boyfriend'. Maybe because he's so darn cute.
                  And because the looks so darn good in a towel!! They are using him as a sex object........kinda like us!

Comment

Originally posted by Nici
                    You got it!
                    yeah, nici! getting more caps!

Comment

Originally posted by Nici
                      You got it!
                      Can't wait!

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
                        And because the looks so darn good in a towel!! They are using him as a sex object........kinda like us!
                        OrangeSwirl

My Graphix LJ || scifi_abc

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeSwirl
                          Thanks, glad you liked it cuz I was giggling MAO as I posted it!
                          Your smilies are so cute!

Comment

Okay got a lot of work done on a vid today. Though its probably still less than a minute long. And I'm working on a new wallpaper too! Though it won't be just Marcus but all the Atlantis boys

Comment

*cough* FYI, i updated my fic w/ two new shiny chapters.. there will be more to come soon, i can't seem to hold those plot bunnies back..

oh no, look what i dropped...

Woopsies
                              Last edited by OrangeSwirl; 30 November 2005, 10:54 AM.
                              OrangeSwirl

My Graphix LJ || scifi_abc

Comment

woot! you will have to share with us...or is it the link in your siggy
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X