Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham
    Well Gate *thinks* We've seen Kavan in more good guy roles than bad. But at the same time you want him to be good *laughs*

Cathain = either way I'm happy
    I like to see him as a good guy but he was a great bad guy in Smallville too!

Comment

Originally posted by GatetheWay
      When Kavan shows up in BSG (hoping against hope it wasn't just some joker who credited him when he wasn't really in it) do you want him to be a bad guy aka an antagonist or a good guy?
      I'll take anything I can get.

Seriously, though, I'd prefer a good guy, just because it's easier to like/lust after someone who isn't a sadistic monster. I don't have to feel guilty for liking him. I also have a feeling that a good guy might have a marginally longer life span than a bad guy... or that he'd at least be able to die a hero.

On the other hand, bad guys tend to have more fun, and it'd be interesting to see Kavan play a darkside character. I think that it's probably more likely he WILL be a bad guy, just because I'm pretty sure he's Pegasus crew and the producers have gone out of their way to show that everyone on that ship is a monster. With the possible exception of the Peg Chief dude.

Of course, the ultimate solution would be for Kavan to be a cylon masquerading as a pilot (good or bad). That way, even if he gets killed off, there are more copies out there. Maybe even a copy for each of us.

Comment

Copies of Kavan - I vote Cylon!!

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat

Seriously, though, I'd prefer a good guy, just because it's easier to like/lust after someone who isn't a sadistic monster. I don't have to feel guilty for liking him. I also have a feeling that a good guy might have a marginally longer life span than a bad guy... or that he'd at least be able to die a hero.

On the other hand, bad guys tend to have more fun, and it'd be interesting to see Kavan play a darkside character. I think that it's probably more likely he WILL be a bad guy, just because I'm pretty sure he's Pegasus crew and the producers have gone out of their way to show that everyone on that ship is a monster. With the possible exception of the Peg Chief dude.

Of course, the ultimate solution would be for Kavan to be a cylon masquerading as a pilot (good or bad). That way, even if he gets killed off, there are more copies out there. Maybe even a copy for each of us.
          Hmmm...multipul Kavans, huh? Now THAT would be cool.

But I thought it was a given that Cylons were bad? You know the whole trying to destroy humankind and all.

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
          Spoiler:

Comment

Copies of Kavan - I vote Cylon!!
            ooo, me too!!

and on that note, i bid u good nite! overdose on SLD y'all!
            OrangeSwirl

My Graphix LJ || scifi_abc

Comment

Cylon all the way baby. He can be the male equivalent of Six.

Comment

I think the Cylons are bad - but as my english prof says: "Who the hell cares!"

And forget Six, hello Eight

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat

Seems like we all want cylons for the copies but they are slightly confused in the mind so I still vote for good guy, hero! Don't want him to die though...of course! Just give me the towel!!!

Comment

I think the Cylons are bad - but as my english prof says: "Who the hell cares!"

And forget Six, hello Eight
                    LOL Kate!! What ever it takes to get him in a towel and to get him lots of air time!!

Comment

Exactly! I mean men have Six to drool over and sure women have Lee but we need a Cylon too

Comment

Okay I'm doing my best to collect all of my collection of Marcus icons to share

http://photobucket.com/albums/b21/ca...arcus%20Lorne/

The password is private so if you're a true LorneLover, PM me and I'll give it to you.

Here's what I've got so far, if anyone knows who created any of the blank ones let me know and I'll fill it in. And any I'm missing send them my way please!

Comment

Exactly! I mean men have Six to drool over and sure women have Lee but we need a Cylon too
                          Well he certainly is drool worthy in a.....ah, nothing!! Yikes..*thunk*

Comment

Who needs a tank top when you've got towels

^Recognize it Nici?
                            hehehe
                            sigpic
                            KavanSmithFans.com
                            Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Haven't had the chance to watch Epiphany yet. Anybody know if Lorne was in it?

Comment

I doubt it since. The episode sounded very Sheppard centric but I'm sure there is a good chance of him being in Critical Mass.

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X