Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GatetheWay
    Does sending letters like that really work?
    People who have sent letters to David Hewlett C/o the studios have had replies...that I do know

Zelenka for regular Season 3!! More Lorne!!! Whumping and Thunking my way along! I'll be in the bar! sig thanks to crazybitchqueen on LJ

Comment

Originally posted by lookingfortarzan
      People who have sent letters to David Hewlett C/o the studios have had replies...that I do know
      Yeah, but that's DAVID HEWLETT. He's one of the stars of the show and gets oodles of mail. Kavan Smith isn't as well known and probably doesn't have his own mailbox. Yet.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
        Yeah, but that's DAVID HEWLETT. He's one of the stars of the show and gets oodles of mail. Kavan Smith isn't as well known and probably doesn't have his own mailbox. Yet.

well I think, unless you can contact his agent (I think that's how you contact cliff simon...for example) it's the most likely to work.

Zelenka for regular Season 3!! More Lorne!!! Whumping and Thunking my way along! I'll be in the bar! sig thanks to crazybitchqueen on LJ

Comment

There is contact info on IMDb but you have to pay for a subscription or whatever to get it.
          Last edited by GatetheWay; 17 August 2005, 05:10 PM.

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
          Spoiler:

Comment

The actors do get their email and letters. Have you seen the scifi specials? They read actual emails on them. They do have oodles of letters to sort through for all of the characters but you can bet they have an efficent system to deal with it.

Minor character or not, he will get it!

Here is the bridge studio mailing address if anyone wants to use it: Bridge Studios, 2400 Boundary Rd, Burnaby, V5M 3Z3, Canada

And Shadow, that was a cool thing you did sending him a letter. He will appreciate it!
            Last edited by purpletoo1; 17 August 2005, 12:14 PM.

Comment

There is contact info on IMDb but you have to pay for a perscription or whatever to get it.
              Ah, but just because it SAYS "contact info" doesn't mean they HAVE contact info. That's a default thingy on every listing. But it's worth noting. I know someone who has IMDB Pro. I'll have to harrass him if I don't hear back from Kavan.

Of course, Kavan could always be INTENTIONALLY not writing back, too, but oh well. At least then I'd know he was ignoring me on purpose. *sniffle*

EDIT: Sadly, the Stargate address is one I know by heart. I have a stickboard up next to my computer and on it is an envelope containing a COA for the Jonas shirt I won in an auction a few years back. The addy for the studio is on the outside of the envelope, so after weeks and months of subliminal exposure, it's imprinted forever on my brain.

Comment

I just watched Condemned, he was great in that. Being all supporting of Weir and stuff. *hugs*

One minor annoyance was watching it with the sister, she kept on chanting whenever Lorne was onscreen. I kid you not she was singing:

"Major Lorne is such a hottie,
                Major Lorne I want his body.

Major Lorne is such a cutie,
                Major Lorne I want his booty."

Then that chant gets stuck in the head and won't go away. *shakes head*

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Banrigh

LOL! I think we've just found our theme song.

Comment

OMG, I hope he isn't scared away! lol or maybe he is into multiple women, um, asking for.....you know.

Comment

Whelp, I finally went ahead and did it. I've sent off a letter to Kavan, c/o Stargate Productions. I have no idea if it'll even reach him, but I guess maybe we'll see.

If I ever DO hear back, trust me that you guys will be the first to hear of it.

And yes, I warned him about us. I figured it was only fair.
                      *laughs* Did you mention anything when you warned him? Like the drool fest that occurred over 4400? The dream convention sequences?

Comment

Still, I mean its not like someone at Bridge isn't going to know who Kavan is and with the care of SGA again, it's not like someone's going to be "Uh...who is that?" so I think you went the right route.

Comment

There is contact info on IMDb but you have to pay for a perscription or whatever to get it.
                          If it's right...I have a membership there I'll have to try and see if it works without paying but I think its a pretty big "if" if the info is correct.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Banrigh
                            I just watched Condemned, he was great in that. Being all supporting of Weir and stuff. *hugs*

One minor annoyance was watching it with the sister, she kept on chanting whenever Lorne was onscreen. I kid you not she was singing:

*laughs* Yep I think that's not going to come out of my head...but hey at least it isn't that bad!

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
                              OMG, I hope he isn't scared away! lol or maybe he is into multiple women, um, asking for.....you know.
                              I think most men would find it flattering at least.

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham
                                *laughs* Did you mention anything when you warned him? Like the drool fest that occurred over 4400? The dream convention sequences?
                                I mentioned quite a bit. *eyes Cathain* Yes, quite a bit.

Muahahaha.....

Comment

Working...
                                X