Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    First time I saw him was in Runner. I think he's a hunk and a thunk.

    Comment


      Originally posted by greytop
      First time I saw him was in Runner. I think he's a hunk and a thunk.
      Always thought he was a cutie. Though my sister claims she had first dibs. Dear gods I found it cute that he threw up in Enemy Mine, or his blasé attitude to the unas artefacts.

      Comment


        Ya, he is so sensitive! *sigh* tough and sensitive. *dreamy* hehe

        Comment


          I really wish I hadn't of missed 'Enemy Mine' last weekend. Not to watch the whole ep mind you just to see Lorne.

          5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
          Spoiler:

          Comment


            Oh, but he was in the whole ep pretty much!! It was good!!

            Comment


              Originally posted by greytop
              First time I saw him was in Runner. I think he's a hunk and a thunk.
              Join the club!! Lorne thunkers and Marc thudders! lol

              Comment


                Originally posted by Nikkirose
                *peaks around from hidden corner*

                Maybe someone with connections to the show *cough*JM*cough* should be persuaded/begged/asked to talk Kavan into starting his own site.
                Yeah! Then again there are cases where fans begin sites and the actor likes it so much they become official!

                *looks around and plots*

                Comment


                  Okay LorneLovers!

                  As I work on the story, are there any certain special talents Marcus should have? And by special talents I mean drawing or something of the sort! Mind out of gutter please!

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham
                    As I work on the story, are there any certain special talents Marcus should have? And by special talents I mean drawing or something of the sort! Mind out of gutter please!
                    I'd say go for something random. Something that counters his Tough Guy exterior which he may not necessarily want the other guys to know about. Gourmet cooking, for example. Or maybe that's just me liking the idea of him in an apron. LOL! Playing a musical instrument. Could be a piano, just to drive McKay utterly insane. That's my mean streak showing through. hehe

                    Or for more "common" things, rock climbing, kayaking (hey, someone's gotta test the waters around Atlantis), swimming (not quite Olympic grade, maybe, but close), knife throwing (or maybe axe), or a whole plethora of Boy Scout skills.

                    Origami, anyone? Could be his stress release method.

                    Comment


                      *dreamily* I'd like to see Marcus rock climb.
                      Edit: Oh, how about he's really good at poker. That would be cool.

                      5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
                      Spoiler:

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                        I'd say go for something random. Something that counters his Tough Guy exterior which he may not necessarily want the other guys to know about. Gourmet cooking, for example. Or maybe that's just me liking the idea of him in an apron. LOL! Playing a musical instrument. Could be a piano, just to drive McKay utterly insane. That's my mean streak showing through. hehe

                        Or for more "common" things, rock climbing, kayaking (hey, someone's gotta test the waters around Atlantis), swimming (not quite Olympic grade, maybe, but close), knife throwing (or maybe axe), or a whole plethora of Boy Scout skills.

                        Origami, anyone? Could be his stress release method.

                        Hmmm - I love your idea about cooking I can see him cooking and that could work in the series. And swimming that's a good one too *thinks and plots*

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by GatetheWay
                          *dreamily* I'd like to see Marcus rock climb.
                          Edit: Oh, how about he's really good at poker. That would be cool.
                          Poker! That would work for the buddy / buddy parts! Perfect!

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by GatetheWay
                            *dreamily* I'd like to see Marcus rock climb.
                            Edit: Oh, how about he's really good at poker. That would be cool.
                            Really good? Or a cardsharp?

                            Singing? Ooooo.... to hell with cards, make him good at pool/billiards. I LOVE pool. And there are such wonderfully wicked things to do with the terminology.

                            EDIT: Although I suppose the Ancients weren't big on billiards. Damn them....

                            Comment


                              I first thought pool (you could then call him something cool like a pool shark ) but how are you going to explain a pool table in Atlantis?

                              I thought maybe he's one of those people who pretend that they don't know how to play then when proceeds to beat the person who thinks he's an easy win. But I don’t think you can do that for very long in an isolated place like Atlantis.
                              Last edited by GatetheWay; 14 August 2005, 08:03 PM.

                              5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
                              Spoiler:

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                                Really good? Or a cardsharp?

                                Singing? Ooooo.... to hell with cards, make him good at pool/billiards. I LOVE pool. And there are such wonderfully wicked things to do with the terminology.

                                EDIT: Although I suppose the Ancients weren't big on billiards. Damn them....
                                My exact thoughts Shadow! The cardsharp I mean, I can see a good game of pool but I really doubt they have a table, I mean I can see Sheppard living on the damned thing if they did.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X