No announcement yet.

Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm glad she's feeling better, mel! I hope it wasn't anything as serious as a stroke! *hugs*

Comment

Originally posted by melfan View Post
      Oh, and I've gotten news about my grandma, she's better, she's gonna stay in the hospital and run some test, to see if she had a stroke, or something other
      At least she's better now. Hope it stays that way
      I'm a 60%er.

I will always place the mission first.
      I will never accept defeat.
      I will never quit.
      I will never leave a fallen comrade.
      ------
      "There is no problem that cannot be solved by the use of high explosives."

Comment

Originally posted by RowenaR View Post
        I already saw it. Do you want a piece of carrot cake instead of the usual cookies? Although there's still no topping on it... but I'd make an exception for you and mix some extra topic
        Can I pass on the carrot cake and just go with cookies? I am trying to cut cake out lately as I was eating far too much of it. Oh also good job on the minor characters story!

Originally posted by Atlantean2005 View Post
        So, I'm giving Sanctuary a try and guess what (even though this was probably already mentioned)...

Guest Stars:
        Kavan Smith!!!

Looks like he's gonna be in it!! YAY!

Edit: Looking at him now. SUSPENDERS... Trying to pull a Jack Harnkess!! HA!

Edit to the Edit: Not suspenders.. my bad. Gun holster thingy.. So you girls with a thigh holster thing gonna go for the torso/chest holster now?
        I totally prefer the Shoulder Holster to the Thigh holster. Though when I saw his name pop up on screen, I apparently 'worried' my dad who was trying to 'read'(he was really watching but didn't want to admit it ) as I squee'd and practically threw myself at the TV out of excitement.

Originally posted by prion View Post
        Sanctuary repeats at 11PM, I believe, and Kavan is in it for at least the first half hour
        Yup and the best part?
        Spoiler:
        He doesn't die!

Originally posted by kethryveris View Post
        As for new stuff....Kavan's character

Spoiler:
        was still the same, Joe Cavanaugh, a not-too-bright (?) detective who either can't or won't see that strange things happen around him. What I liked is that they dropped the Hewlett story completely and gave Kavan's character more screen time and made him much more believable and likable. He wanted the case closed, but he did it by the book and went with what he had - evidence and eye-witness. What I didn't quite buy was that he shrugged Zimmermann's arguments simply off. Detectives use the forensic experts to collect and explain the evidence from the crime scene. Then why didn't he want to listen to his expert? Very strange?! I really hope Kavan's character shows up again and we get an explanation.
        Having come into this as a 'newb'(I didn't watch the webisodes) I really liked Kavan's character, I think it has real potential.
        Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by smurfettedoesnotshare View Post
          I'm glad she's feeling better, mel! I hope it wasn't anything as serious as a stroke! *hugs*
          At least she's better now. Hope it stays that way
          Thanks Not as anxcious as before
          I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

yea i didnt watch the webeps either... well dial up and streaming vid wouldnt work to well.
            sigpic

Comment

Sanctuary
              Spoiler:
              Maybe he knows, but pretends to be oblivious to it all? See no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil, kind of thing

Oh, and I've gotten news about my grandma, she's better, she's gonna stay in the hospital and run some test, to see if she had a stroke, or something other
              I pray she gets well fast. (((HUGGS))) to you and your family!!

Comment

Originally posted by John's PuddleJumper View Post

Really like the first pic, but the 2nd one we need to shove out that woman *shoves her out and inserts self in front of Lorne's face*:
                That's the general idea.

Just finished watching Mission to Mars. I liked it.
                Kavan wasn't in it as much as I would have liked but hey I take what I can get

What made me laugh was his character trying to get laid in the beginning and being turned down. What are the chances heh.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
                  That's the general idea.

Just finished watching Mission to Mars. I liked it.
                  Kavan wasn't in it as much as I would have liked but hey I take what I can get

What made me laugh was his character trying to get laid in the beginning and being turned down. What are the chances heh.
                  hehe

great movie!

Comment

Originally posted by mackenziesmomma View Post
                    Can I pass on the carrot cake and just go with cookies? I am trying to cut cake out lately as I was eating far too much of it. Oh also good job on the minor characters story!
                    Nobody wants my carrot cake But alas... have some cookies
                    I'm a 60%er.

I will never quit.
                    ------

Comment

Nobody wants my carrot cake But alas... have some cookies
                      Hey i adore carrot cake!!!!! I'll take a piece please!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by kali1 View Post
                        Hey i adore carrot cake!!!!! I'll take a piece please!!!!
                        No topping though... I'll never again let my mum do my topping
                        I'm a 60%er.

I will never quit.
                        ------

Comment

ohhh cookies... yum
                          sigpic

Comment

No topping though... I'll never again let my mum do my topping
                            That's ok...YUMMMMMMMM

Does she make it too sweet or something?

Comment

Originally posted by kali1 View Post
                              I pray she gets well fast. (((HUGGS))) to you and your family!!
                              Thanks
                              I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Sanctuary
                                Spoiler:
                                Maybe he knows, but pretends to be oblivious to it all? See no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil, kind of thing
                                Which is exactly what I'd like to see resolved/explained/built upon in coming episodes. *fingers crossed* Whatever they do, more Kavan, please!

Great news. Hope she'll be out and about soon.

Btw ... are new Joe Cavanaugh pics considered spoilers? He does look particularly ... tasty?

Kethry
                                sigpic
                                I'm a 60%er. - Kethry's fanfiction

Comment

Working...
                                X