• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
    Yep that's him

And some more angst for the Major

http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/j...x13-2622-1.jpg

Zelenka: What is it Major?
    Lorne: It's the Colonel, she just won't leave me alone. Can't get enough of me after the other night.

http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/j...x13-2835-1.jpg

Carter: You've been avoiding me!
    Lorne: No Ma'am. Col shepperd's been......
    Sheppard: Don't bring me into this. I told you before, you're on your own with this one.
    Carter: So Major it's a date then tonight 2100 hours
    Lorne: Yes Ma'am.

http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/j...eresize1-1.jpg[/

Lorne: I'm not late am I?
    Carter: Oh champagne....come in Evan..don't look so worried..I won't bite!

http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/j...e/00gfktcz.jpg

Lorne:*thinks* I can't take any more.
    Carter: Evan.....
    Lorne: Oh crap she's awake.

Well, I'm off to bed now, have an early rise tomorrow, good night
    I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

@JPJ: At three different locations... I think. And now I'm waiting for the Big EMP to strike (CERN-activation, anyone?)
      I'm a 60%er.

I will always place the mission first.
      I will never accept defeat.
      I will never quit.
      I will never leave a fallen comrade.
      ------
      "There is no problem that cannot be solved by the use of high explosives."

Comment

poor sexy major.... ohhh c'mere i'll protect ya *grins*
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RowenaR View Post
          New chapter, yay! One of those I really loved writing... some emotional whump, I think
          Yeah! Just finished reading it! Loving every minute of it.

sig by DG .
          I can be found here:

Comment

Thank you
            I'm a 60%er.

I will never quit.
            ------

Comment

As it looks, I might very well have to move to another city next year myself, so I'm just securing helpers here (no, okay, not really... actually, it was more like repaying her the favor of helping me move 3 years ago...)
              @Rowena- I'd volunteer to help you but there is a small matter of a continent AND an ocean and some more continent between us. Might make it hard

A lot... wait, I'm going to have a look... five chapter and an epilogue still to go. And just a few days ago I had this plot bunny of a two-parter about what the respective families might think when they get to see their vids from Atlantis... the first part is already done, and I actually love it, because... nah, that would be telling
              Oooh 5 more chapters and the epilogue- so 6 chapters *rubs hands together eagerly* Vids? As in "Letters from Pegasus" videos? or is there something I'm missing? *scratches head* I'm hoping I just missed something.

And here's your cookie, of course (an extra big one, because you were the first reviewer )!
              Ooooo Coookie! *sings the cookie monster song* So, are you saying that if I'm first reviewer again I get a big cookie? *pouts* cause see I was first reviewer last couple chapters and .....

Oh, and to reward YOU for your hard work on the chapter(and to get back to 'topic')

In case you didn't see it a few pages back I was able to extract and clean up the picture of Lorne and Sam from TRNT:

Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mackenziesmomma View Post
                @Rowena- I'd volunteer to help you but there is a small matter of a continent AND an ocean and some more continent between us. Might make it hard
                In this case, it's solely that thought that counts

Oooh 5 more chapters and the epilogue- so 6 chapters *rubs hands together eagerly* Vids? As in "Letters from Pegasus" videos? or is there something I'm missing? *scratches head* I'm hoping I just missed something.
                Yep, exactly. I mean, in every couple's life there's the moment where you have to tell your family and have to introduce your significant other... And since they're a galaxy away, how else than with a vid?

Ooooo Coookie! *sings the cookie monster song* So, are you saying that if I'm first reviewer again I get a big cookie? *pouts* cause see I was first reviewer last couple chapters and .....
                You were? Ooooh, sorry! *sends over a whole load of extra big cookies to make up for the missed ones

Oh, and to reward YOU for your hard work on the chapter(and to get back to 'topic')

And you did terrific job with the picture from TRNT! *another load of cookies
                I'm a 60%er.

I will never quit.
                ------

Comment

In this case, it's solely that thought that counts
                  Well I'm glad you understood the sentiment. If only we had teleportation devices or something similar.

Yep, exactly. I mean, in every couple's life there's the moment where you have to tell your family and have to introduce your significant other... And since they're a galaxy away, how else than with a vid?
                  I have a feeling that will be the story I have the worst time with(I've basically been able to set aside my little annoying voice that screams "What about the UCMJ?!") BUT I will solider on, and read it, I promise.

You were? Ooooh, sorry! *sends over a whole load of extra big cookies to make up for the missed ones

And you did terrific job with the picture from TRNT! *another load of cookies
                  Ooooh more coookies. It was really hard to extract and improve that picture, but I did it as several people had mentioned doing it, I thought I'd try at least once.

Okay, so I was digging through my PB and found a picture that made me giggle a little bit.

Something about the look on Lorne's face really made me

Also I set a new picture as my desktop backround and noticed that you could CLEARLY read the watch in the following picture:

Unfortunatly you can't read it in the following frames to see if it was a 'straight' shot or if something was cut...
                  Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
                  sigpic

Comment

Okay, so I was digging through my PB and found a picture that made me giggle a little bit.

Something about the look on Lorne's face really made me

Also I set a new picture as my desktop backround and noticed that you could CLEARLY read the watch in the following picture:

Unfortunatly you can't read it in the following frames to see if it was a 'straight' shot or if something was cut... [/QUOTE]

sorry blonde moment, what is the time on his watch I can't read it
                    sigpic
                    JPJ = John's PuddleJumperJPJ: pssss Lorne I'm a 60%er!
                    Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread, Lorne Whumpage Thread, Crazy Alternate Universe Thread, My ff.net account
                    Banner sigs :- Shanthaia, CKO, Smurfettethatdoesnotshare, Fenrir Foxz, Kali1, SciFiSGFan and others

Comment

Originally posted by melfan View Post

Well, I'm off to bed now, have an early rise tomorrow, good night
                      Night Mel

In case you didn't see it a few pages back I was able to extract and clean up the picture of Lorne and Sam from TRNT:

They make a lovely couple. I rest my case.
                      I remember in one of Kavan's interviews he was asked what kind of woman Lorne would go for and he said someone strong and capable like Sam Carter. Does anyone else remember that?
                      sigpic

Comment

Well I'm glad you understood the sentiment. If only we had teleportation devices or something similar.
                        I just bet that somewhere in some high security research facilities, they already made that possible (ah, obviously it's my X-Files day today...).

I have a feeling that will be the story I have the worst time with(I've basically been able to set aside my little annoying voice that screams "What about the UCMJ?!") BUT I will solider on, and read it, I promise.
                        I appreciate that, and very much so. It's also my first attempt at humor, and I seem to have more difficulties with that than even action (and that's saying a lot).

Ooooh more coookies. It was really hard to extract and improve that picture, but I did it as several people had mentioned doing it, I thought I'd try at least once.

I actually bent my head 45° to read that now, but still couldn't...
                        I'm a 60%er.

I will never quit.
                        ------

Comment

Originally posted by John's PuddleJumper View Post
                          sorry blonde moment, what is the time on his watch I can't read it
                          @JPJ- the watch reads- 8:50 on it. Its harder to see in the small version but on my desktop very easy to read.

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
                          They make a lovely couple. I rest my case.
                          I remember in one of Kavan's interviews he was asked what kind of woman Lorne would go for and he said someone strong and capable like Sam Carter. Does anyone else remember that?
                          Yes, while they do look good together, I don't know it'd be a bit too hard for me to ship them(ask Rowena why ) I don't remember hearing him say that BUT I still haven't been around that long.
                          Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
                          sigpic

Comment

I just bet that somewhere in some high security research facilities, they already made that possible (ah, obviously it's my X-Files day today...).
                            Oh, I'm sure they do have it somewhere!

I appreciate that, and very much so. It's also my first attempt at humor, and I seem to have more difficulties with that than even action (and that's saying a lot).
                            Humor- ought to be fun

I actually bent my head 45° to read that now, but still couldn't...
                            For size:

Spoiler:

Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
                            sigpic

Comment

Ah, now I can see it as well... you really have an eye for the details
                              I'm a 60%er.

I will never quit.
                              ------

Comment

Ah, now I can see it as well... you really have an eye for the details
                                I blame my staring at his hands a wee bit too much(its very hard NOT to when its on your 15 inch desktop), and the gun, and then going 'oh! look! his watch!'... Then staring at the watch and the little light going off and going 'oh look you can read it'

Its kind of like if you look at his 'new' tattoo closely you can still see the skull design in it:

Before: (not the best pic sorry)

Now:

If you look at the middle you can see the cow skull has just been outlined with a pretty border.

And that should be enough to confirm I spend a wee bit too much time looking at pictures
                                Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X