• Time
  • Show
Clear All

*drools over the pretties*
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by H Louise View Post
      Hi Thunkers,

Thought I'd share these with you. They are from last Nov in Manchester Gmex, UK at Collectomania.
      Its Kavan, N.John Smith and Joe Flanigan at the Stargate talk. Sorry for the quality of these pics, I so need a camera with a mega zoom! lol.

Enjoy.
      YAY! Thank you for sharing Louise!!

Comment

Kavan News!!!
        (Well he was mentioned in Joe M's blog...)

Anonymous #1 writes: “Lorne and Zelenka have had such a great fan reaction since they were introduced - was it your intention to keep them as recurring characters from the beginning or did it just sort of evovle? Have you ever planned to keep a recurring character and then decided it wouldn't work?”

Answer: Lorne and Zelenka are great examples of peripheral characters who were created for a specific episode and ended up recurring because we saw something we liked. On the other hand, there were characters that we had hoped would pop, but didn’t.

Comment

morning y'all.

tv.com has kavan listed for atlantis next season 5 times (so far and i say so far cuz it keeps changing--first time i looked he was only listed twice and its moved up to 5). episode titles are:

1. Doppelganger (4th episode)
          2. Tabula Rasa (6th)
          3. This Mortal Coil (this is a part one but he's not listed in part 2)
          4. Spoils of War (why do i have the feeling he's going to be kidnapped again?)
          5. The Kindred, Part 1 (this is the one paul [beckett] is also back in)

sorry i don't have all the episode numbers--they have production numbers--which has absolutely nothing to do with the air order. like doppelganger is production number 401 which means it was the first episode they filmed. *considers the title* doppleganger means double--could we possibly get double the kavan?!

all 20 episodes aren't listed yet so he may be in others. tv.com is normally pretty good about being right with guest stars. so far that's it. for some reason i thought he was also listed in The Kindred Part 2 but he's not there now.

medie

Comment

Originally posted by Medie13 View Post
            tv.com has kavan listed for atlantis next season 5 times (so far and i say so far cuz it keeps changing--first time i looked he was only listed twice and its moved up to 5). episode titles are:

1. Doppelganger (4th episode)
            2. Tabula Rasa (6th)
            3. This Mortal Coil (this is a part one but he's not listed in part 2)
            4. Spoils of War (why do i have the feeling he's going to be kidnapped again?)
            5. The Kindred, Part 1 (this is the one paul [beckett] is also back in)
            The episodes on tv.com are listed in order they will air, nothing to do with production codes. You just have to count Doppelganger is 4th, Tabula Rasa 6th, This Mortal Coil 10th, Spoils Of War 12th and The Kindred Part 1 14th I would think.

like doppelganger is production number 401 which means it was the first episode they filmed. *considers the title* doppleganger means double--could we possibly get double the kavan?!
            Spoiler:
            Unfortunately, I don't think so. The episode is about another Sheppard who invades the dreams of everyone or something like that according to Joe Mallozzi.

Comment

morning thunkers
              sigpic
              Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

sigpic
                KavanSmithFans.com
                Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

hey everyone
                  sigpic

Comment

Lorne News!!!
                    (He was mentioned in Joe's blog again...)

Jason writes: “Do we still find out where Lorne is from in the Kindred I?”

Answer: Yup.
                    Even if none of us are right, at least we'll get to learn!

Comment

heh cool
                      sigpic
                      KavanSmithFans.com
                      Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
                        The episodes on tv.com are listed in order they will air, nothing to do with production codes. You just have to count Doppelganger is 4th, Tabula Rasa 6th, This Mortal Coil 10th, Spoils Of War 12th and The Kindred Part 1 14th I would think.

Spoiler:
                        Unfortunately, I don't think so. The episode is about another Sheppard who invades the dreams of everyone or something like that according to Joe Mallozzi.
                        all righty whatever on the codes. i may have been reading wrong. and honestly the comment about double the kavan i am completely blaming on lack of sleep and the early morning hour. i was joking--i figured it was a really long shot.

speaking of lorne though--has it ever been established in canon whether his gene is natural or induced? cuz it seems to be split about 50/50 in fanfiction and i'm thinking its going to make a difference in the story i'm working on. if no one knows than i know which way i am leaning--i'd just rather stick to canon if i can.

medie

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham View Post
                          Lorne News!!!

(He was mentioned in Joe's blog again...)

Even if none of us are right, at least we'll get to learn!
                          ohhhh goody

Originally posted by Nici View Post
                          heh cool
                          yuppers very cool....
                          sigpic

Comment

has it ever been established in canon whether his gene is natural or induced? cuz it seems to be split about 50/50 in fanfiction and i'm thinking its going to make a difference in the story i'm working on. if no one knows than i know which way i am leaning--i'd just rather stick to canon if i can.

medie
                            I don't think they've said if it was natural or the result of the ATA shot. I'm leaning towards natural though, but that's just me. -shrug-

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

i'd go w/ more towards natural as well...
                              sigpic

Comment

I've always assumed it was natural. *ponders* That's a good question though...I hope we find out for sure one day.
                                Carson's pointy hair makes my toe happy.

Comment

Working...
                                X