Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Atlantean2005 View Post
    A somewhat Off Topic/Related Topic post. Behind spoiler tags just to be safe. And because it's kinda long

The horribly written explaination:

Spoiler:
    A couple of posts ago, I mentioned something about a story idea. Well, actually I said idea but it's actually a story. A little history thought, I started this idea in preparation for a Creative Writing class that I'm planning on taking again (I started to take it when I was going to college a while back but had to take some time off because of my mom and dad's health issues). Anyway, I wrote the summary to resemble a movie summary so I can get a good description of the characters going (I hope this makes since ) That's where Kavan comes in... sorta. But the other two names you will DEFINATELY know. I kinda planned it that way but I wasnt trying to fully use from SGA. I'm not exactly finished "casting" yet so... here we go.

The horribly written idea:
    (Not a full summary/idea/"screenplay". That is coming soon... maybe)

Spoiler:
    Nicholas “Nick” Collins (Kavan Smith) has it all: money, fame, and the job of his dream. While trying to use his skills in archaeology to live up to his family’s expectations, Nick receives a call from childhood friend and romantic interest Maxine “Max” Sheppard (Rachel Luttrell) for help in unraveling an ancient mystery. Tagging along with Nick is Alexander Owens (Chuck Campbell), another childhood friend who obsesses with the paranormal and supernatural.

When the trio begins to investigate a Mayan pyramid, members of the excavation team start to go missing. When no trace of what happened to the vanished team, Alex immediately suspects something supernatural is at play. Further discovery of the ancient ruins reveal that Alex may actually be right. Following the evidence at hand, the team must thwart an ancient evil before it destroys all of humanity.

Well, other than the "what..the..hell?!?!" thoughts you guys are probably thinking, what do you think? Good night (if I didn't ruin it for you )!
    Well, I'm intrigued... sounds good.

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
      chokin on popcorn would be very bad
      Yes. This is very true. So please, EB don't choke on popcorn. It would be a VERY grim day if something happened to one of our beloved fellow thunkers!!

Comment

Spoiler:
        Nicholas “Nick” Collins (Kavan Smith) has it all: money, fame, and the job of his dream. While trying to use his skills in archaeology to live up to his family’s expectations, Nick receives a call from childhood friend and romantic interest Maxine “Max” Sheppard (Rachel Luttrell) for help in unraveling an ancient mystery. Tagging along with Nick is Alexander Owens (Chuck Campbell), another childhood friend who obsesses with the paranormal and supernatural.

When the trio begins to investigate a Mayan pyramid, members of the excavation team start to go missing. When no trace of what happened to the vanished team, Alex immediately suspects something supernatural is at play. Further discovery of the ancient ruins reveal that Alex may actually be right. Following the evidence at hand, the team must thwart an ancient evil before it destroys all of humanity.
        Sounds awesome Atlantean! I find it amusing that you have a character called Maxine but she goes by Max 'cause I have a OC who has that exact name/nickname

And don't worry...I'm all good now. I don't plan on leaving my clones homeless anytime soon

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Thanks guys. I honestly don't know WHERE these ideas of mine come from.

EB: Glad to know that your clones are gonna have a home. I can just imagine that adoption article . "Wanted: A good home for clones...etc." And cool about your OC. Again, don't know where the names and ideas come from. Well, the last name of Chucks character is the only one. I fell at work today at a customer's house who has the same name. Oh well, I was needing inspiration for a last name and I guess I got it... the HARD way!!

Comment

I know what you mean Atlantean, it's hard to come up with names sometimes. That's why my friend Katie and I use a baby name site to find them. That and we can look up everyone's name to see what they mean

Comment

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post
              I know what you mean Atlantean, it's hard to come up with names sometimes. That's why my friend Katie and I use a baby name site to find them. That and we can look up everyone's name and see what they mean
              At least I know I'm not alone in that aspect I did the same thing for my Atlantis/Torchwood story. I needed names for replicators so I looked up latin names on a baby name site. What ever helps get the job done, right?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by John's PuddleJumper View Post
                  thanks QH, i have a possible UTI- not nice, i need some TLC!
                  Awww poor JPJ! Do you have meds for it yet?

And question to the LorneLovers:

Though Stargate has never delved into a Dark!Mirror Verse – Star Trek did it multiple times. Usually the clothes came off, leather went on – to play the doppelganger… Anyway what if Stargate Dark!Verse made dark haired heroes blonde?

Kavan’s already said he didn’t know what he was thinking when he went blonde – I dunno I could see an Evil!Lorne being a blonde…

Thoughts?

Comment

sigpic
                    Thanks to Jumble for the icon and siggy.
                    My ff.net My Own Website

Comment

Originally posted by smurfettedoesnotshare View Post
                      Ok, I finally got my laptop working long enough to come in here!
                      Glad you got your laptop working!

Originally posted by RowenaR View Post
                      You have my fullest sympathy...

Holy &§%&§&$&! Now the back-up hard drive is not exactly fried, but still has some problem... I think it's called banana hardware - matures at the customer's... now I need to find some temporary storage device and getting a new back-up hardrive
                      So thanks to you(and one of my borrowed muses) I went out and dropped a bunch of money into an external hard-drive and have now backed up all my stuff.

A somewhat Off Topic/Related Topic post. Behind spoiler tags just to be safe. And because it's kinda long

Spoiler:
                      A couple of posts ago, I mentioned something about a story idea. Well, actually I said idea but it's actually a story. A little history thought, I started this idea in preparation for a Creative Writing class that I'm planning on taking again (I started to take it when I was going to college a while back but had to take some time off because of my mom and dad's health issues). Anyway, I wrote the summary to resemble a movie summary so I can get a good description of the characters going (I hope this makes since ) That's where Kavan comes in... sorta. But the other two names you will DEFINATELY know. I kinda planned it that way but I wasnt trying to fully use from SGA. I'm not exactly finished "casting" yet so... here we go.

Spoiler:

Well, other than the "what..the..hell?!?!" thoughts you guys are probably thinking, what do you think? Good night (if I didn't ruin it for you )!
                      Cool idea!
                      Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
                      sigpic

Comment

Morning everyone. Nice pics for a Sat morning plus it's stopped raining here. It's been wet for a week. Thought we'd need an ark!.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

I really love an intriguing story . Go for it!

Why does this pic always makes me squeee............ It's must be the holster! or that close up of his hand or........

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham View Post

Though Stargate has never delved into a Dark!Mirror Verse – Star Trek did it multiple times. Usually the clothes came off, leather went on – to play the doppelganger… Anyway what if Stargate Dark!Verse made dark haired heroes blonde?
                        http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d1...%20Ghost/2.jpg
                        http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d1...20Ghost/10.jpg
                        http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d1...20Ghost/39.jpg

Kavan’s already said he didn’t know what he was thinking when he went blonde – I dunno I could see an Evil!Lorne being a blonde…

Thoughts?
                        I like that idea - blonde evil Kavan!

Originally posted by Stargate78fan View Post

Intentional repost.
                        sigpic

Comment

Just a little something for any Torchwood fans. Yes you EB

OT
                          Spoiler:

On Wednesday the BBC are having a special report about the Cern particle accelerator which is being turned on. There is special Torchwood play on radio 4. at 14.30 . There is a listen again facility on the website for anyone who misses it.
                          Info here. I think the BBC website is set up to work worldwide.

sigpic

Comment

that neck...*melts*
                            Mmmm, perfecting for sucking on!!

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Sounds good, when do we get it?

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
                            Why does this pic always makes me squeee............ It's must be the holster! or that close up of his hand or........
                            You know, you've got me into bad habits...I keep noticing the holsters now!!!

sigpic

Comment

have a good day ya'lls
                              sigpic

Comment

Nice picspam!

*Drools over the pretty*

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

I like it really do

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham View Post

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d1...%20Ghost/2.jpg
                                http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d1...20Ghost/10.jpg
                                http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d1...20Ghost/39.jpg

Thoughts?
                                Blonde Evil!Lorne of the Stargate Dark!Verse? Hmm, that's a fan fiction waiting to happen!

Blonde Evil!Lorne of the Dark!Verse of Stargate

*runs and hide*
                                I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Working...
                                X