• Show
Clear All

aw...so!cute *melts*

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

adorable, Cath!

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham View Post
        I've been a bad LorneLover, I found this several days ago and it keeps getting shuffled from folder to folder and not up here!

Anyway I was surfing DeviantArt when I found this:

Isn't it great? It's by the *very* talented BerryMouse. You can go, take a peek and see the other SGA ponies that have been done there too.
        its even got the 'six' and leg holster views.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post
          http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c216/ecbartlett/sga/208conversion069a7qd.jpg
          Bad, bad Weir.... any self-respecting thunker would have their eyes a lot lower than that when he was walking away!!

Originally posted by smurfettedoesnotshare View Post
          Blade *whimpers* Blade *licks lips* Blade *faints*

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post
          http://i536.photobucket.com/albums/ff329/smurfettedoesnotshare/sga/SG1-TheRoadNotTaken21-1.jpg

Intentional repost
          And why not?

I love pics like this, really natural

I've been a bad LorneLover, I found this several days ago and it keeps getting shuffled from folder to folder and not up here!

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d1...BerryMouse.jpg

Isn't it great? It's by the *very* talented BerryMouse. You can go, take a peek and see the other SGA ponies that have been done there too.
          Aww, sweet

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
          its even got the 'six' and leg holster views.
          You know, this is catching on about the leg holster. I'm starting to notice it on other people....even made a comment about Shep and his holster before!!

sigpic

Comment

Bril, been to the site, they have others to, a Shep and Carson!

gonna save the pic and do something with it, but first *drool, thunk drool!*
            sigpic
            JPJ = John's PuddleJumperJPJ: pssss Lorne I'm a 60%er!
            Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread, Lorne Whumpage Thread, Crazy Alternate Universe Thread, My ff.net account
            Banner sigs :- Shanthaia, CKO, Smurfettethatdoesnotshare, Fenrir Foxz, Kali1, SciFiSGFan and others

Comment

Morning JPJ *waves*

Originally posted by John's PuddleJumper View Post
              they have others to, a Shep and Carson!
              Carson?? This I have to see!!

gonna save the pic and do something with it, but first *drool, thunk drool!*
              Hehe, some more then?? Some double thunk for anyone into Rodders, as I have my Runner folder open

Edit: Sorry for the crap quality, they're not my caps

sigpic

Comment

cheered up my day a bit seeing that

does anyone know who has my dr lorne? I need him back, urgently! I figured out why I felt ill on Wednesday!

Reward- Please return Dr Lorne Clone to JPJ

He is urgently required for a slight emergancy!
                sigpic
                Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread, Lorne Whumpage Thread, Crazy Alternate Universe Thread, My ff.net account
                Banner sigs :- Shanthaia, CKO, Smurfettethatdoesnotshare, Fenrir Foxz, Kali1, SciFiSGFan and others

Comment

cheered up my day a bit seeing that

does anyone know who has my dr lorne? I need him back, urgently! I figured out why I felt ill on Wednesday!

Reward- Please return Dr Lorne Clone to JPJ

He is urgently required for a slight emergancy!
                  Oh no, can't have you being poorly

I went back a few pages and found him.... I'm assuming it's him and not someone else's clone, but either way I'm sure he'll look after you and make you feel better!

sigpic

Comment

Oh, Dr. Lorne... ? more

JPJ, you must feel better now

BTW from what show are this pics? I am totally clueless.

Comment

thanks QH, i have a possible UTI- not nice, i need some TLC!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SeNedra View Post
                        BTW from what show are this pics? I am totally clueless.
                        No idea sorry, I'm new here lol

Ouch, been there. Not nice at all Drink plenty, that's about all you can do ... flush the bugger out!! *huggles*

I'm sure the picture that never gets old will take your mind off it!

sigpic

Comment

Oh, poor you. But at least now you know what's wrong... well, I hope you know what's wrong.

In case mac swings by: *hands her cookie Admit it, you just review for the cookies

OT (computer problems... so nothing new under the sun):

Spoiler:
                          I've really had it now. Now that I have a probable solution to the laptop problem (my dad thinks it might be the CPU being screwed up and the screwed up hard drive was just collateral damage), my holy back-up external drive made my dad's computer crash with the same ugly blue screen the laptop problems started with (although it never did this when I used it with my office computer, not even on Wednesday). I ran the data on the drive through two virus scanners which both said it's absolutely clean, so I only see two other options: Damaged files or damaged hard drive... I SO hope that it's a damaged file...
                          I'm a 60%er.

I will always place the mission first.
                          I will never accept defeat.
                          I will never quit.
                          I will never leave a fallen comrade.
                          ------
                          "There is no problem that cannot be solved by the use of high explosives."

Comment

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
                            Oh no, can't have you being poorly

I went back a few pages and found him.... I'm assuming it's him and not someone else's clone, but either way I'm sure he'll look after you and make you feel better!

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d1.../reunion02.jpg
                            Can he make a visit to my house as well?

Originally posted by RowenaR View Post
                            Oh, poor you. But at least now you know what's wrong... well, I hope you know what's wrong.

In case mac swings by: *hands her cookie Admit it, you just review for the cookies

OT (computer problems... so nothing new under the sun):

Spoiler:
                            I've really had it now. Now that I have a probable solution to the laptop problem (my dad thinks it might be the CPU being screwed up and the screwed up hard drive was just collateral damage), my holy back-up external drive made my dad's computer crash with the same ugly blue screen the laptop problems started with (although it never did this when I used it with my office computer, not even on Wednesday). I ran the data on the drive through two virus scanners which both said it's absolutely clean, so I only see two other options: Damaged files or damaged hard drive... I SO hope that it's a damaged file...
                            That so sucks Rowena! That it's still not fixed
                            Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
                            Save Our Seeker!
                            LotS on LJ.

Comment

Originally posted by SanGate View Post
                              That so sucks Rowena! That it's still not fixed
                              It's more like "Every time I think everything's running smoothly again, something new appears." Maybe I should just stop being happy about things being repaired and keep myself in a permanent of distrust. Or stop touching electronic stuff ("If it's electronic, it can crash."), because I seem to have some malevolent aura. Anti-Rodney, you know
                              I'm a 60%er.

I will always place the mission first.
                              I will never accept defeat.
                              I will never quit.
                              I will never leave a fallen comrade.
                              ------
                              "There is no problem that cannot be solved by the use of high explosives."

Comment

Originally posted by SanGate View Post
                                Can he make a visit to my house as well?
                                I'm sure it can be arranged

Originally posted by RowenaR View Post
                                It's more like "Every time I think everything's running smoothly again, something new appears." Maybe I should just stop being happy about things being repaired and keep myself in a permanent of distrust. Or stop touching electronic stuff ("If it's electronic, it can crash."), because I seem to have some malevolent aura. Anti-Rodney, you know
                                *kicks Rowena's pc*

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X