I will always place the mission first.
    I will never accept defeat.
    I will never quit.
    I will never leave a fallen comrade.
    ------
    "There is no problem that cannot be solved by the use of high explosives."

Comment

Originally posted by Atlantean2005 View Post
      Okay! I'll do my best but don't say I didn't warn you!
      Warning duly noted, now post!
      I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

i would like to read some fo your stories andrew

but tomorrow as i'm having fun
        sigpic
        JPJ = John's PuddleJumperJPJ: pssss Lorne I'm a 60%er!
        Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread, Lorne Whumpage Thread, Crazy Alternate Universe Thread, My ff.net account
        Banner sigs :- Shanthaia, CKO, Smurfettethatdoesnotshare, Fenrir Foxz, Kali1, SciFiSGFan and others

Comment

you know that Kavan is in Sanctuary.... well..... I've been searching to see if he is in the new improved TV version. As far as I can make out they are using quite a bit of the webisodes so there's a good chance

And I found these on my rummaging: Spoilered for well Santuary spoilers and size. Er.....a warning you'll need the thunk mattress

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Me luuuuv!

*Drooles over the pretty!*
            I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
              you know that Kavan is in Sanctuary.... well..... I've been searching to see if he is in the new improved TV version. As far as I can make out they are using quite a bit of the webisodes so there's a good chance
              I do hope so... the webisodes were okay, since they were... well... webisodes, but if they really want to make this a little bigger, I'd really like to see Kavan's character more, since he could be used pretty well as an antagonist or at least someone complicating Magnus' work, but not be actually evil, just... clueless (in a way) and trying to do his job. Erm... does anyone get what I'm trying to say here?

And I found these on my rummaging: Spoilered for well Santuary spoilers and size. Er.....a warning you'll need the thunk mattress

Spoiler:

*swoons (even with that hair )
              I'm a 60%er.

I will never quit.
              ------

Comment

Originally posted by RowenaR View Post
                I'm already awaiting it eagerly
                Originally posted by melfan View Post
                Warning duly noted, now post!
                I'll see what I can come up with tonight. Since I don't have work tomorrow, I have a LOT of free time. Well, the time that I'm not helping my mom rearrange our house (eh.. long story ) while my dad isn't home! HOPEFULLY I can have something by tomorrow afternoon/evening.

Originally posted by John's PuddleJumper View Post
                i would like to read some fo your stories andrew

but tomorrow as i'm having fun
                Thanks! Here is the link. I gotta warn you, I haven't been able to update like I want. Also, guess I need to put a link in my sig (if I can ever get a banner made ) that way if anyone wants to read my trash..er.. stories!

Comment

Thanks! I try!
                  Any more plans for it, other than a almost naked Lorne with a legholster?
                  I'd like to make a suggestion please

The swimming trunks. Can they be cut off BDU's - frayed at the edges('cause he couldn't find his speedos -Mel has probably hidden them) and then have the leg holster on top. Shirtless obviously and barefoot and wet tousled hair.

Some more Sanctuary

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RowenaR View Post
                    I do hope so... the webisodes were okay, since they were... well... webisodes, but if they really want to make this a little bigger, I'd really like to see Kavan's character more, since he could be used pretty well as an antagonist or at least someone complicating Magnus' work, but not be actually evil, just... clueless (in a way) and trying to do his job. Erm... does anyone get what I'm trying to say here?

*swoons (even with that hair )

I was/am hoping they would re shoot Kavan's bit so that he has his short hair
                    I can't see why his character can't be in it more as well. They'll need the hardnosed(with the gentle heart ) cop.
                    sigpic

Comment

The swimming trunks. Can they be cut off BDU's - frayed at the edges('cause he couldn't find his speedos -Mel has probably hidden them) and then have the leg holster on top. Shirtless obviously and barefoot and wet tousled hair.
                      *gets note pad and jots down ideas:
                      -mhmm
                      -yep
                      -uh-huh.

Anything else? tat, yes/no? I was gonna have/thinking about a bit of "When Nature/Animals Attack" theme and needing him to get rescued so I was just wondering if a tattoo comment should be made?

Comment

I can't see why his character can't be in it more as well. They'll need the hardnosed(with the gentle heart ) cop.
                        That's what I meant... only in a lot less words I'd really love to see him more in this role, I think. Straightforward guy, some rough edges, just trying to make sense of what's going on and doing his job... oh yes, I'd like to have such a character in that show, and I'd love Kavan to continue this part.
                        I'm a 60%er.

I will never quit.
                        ------

Comment

*gets note pad and jots down ideas:
                          -mhmm
                          -yep
                          -uh-huh.

Anything else? tat, yes/no? I was gonna have/thinking about a bit of "When Nature/Animals Attack" theme and needing him to get rescued so I was just wondering if a tattoo comment should be made?

Oh yes good idea ...the tat. He can get a bit of an injury as well but not too bad
                          sigpic

Comment

Why do I get blamed for stealing his clothes all the time? Maybe it was Rowena?

Some more Sanctuary

Spoiler:

Okey, what's going on here?

Comment

You know, I've been thinking about this ever since I got to writing the established Cadman/Lorne parts, and I still haven't answered that question for myself. On the one hand... tat somehow doesn't seem to fit the character... but that's what it makes it so tempting to use it anyway, since it would give him another facet...

Okay, that probably wasn't helping in any way
                              I'm a 60%er.

I will never quit.
                              ------

Comment

Why do I get blamed for stealing his clothes all the time? Maybe it was Rowena?
                                What? No! I'm just the one who gives them back! And only, if you give them to me first

But hey, now I have this weird plot bunny with stealing clothes on a beach in my head... look what you've done, mel!
                                I'm a 60%er.

I will never quit.
                                ------

Comment

Working...
                                X