Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nici View Post
    Just a friendly reminder to stick with talking/thunking about Lorne/Kavan in this thread.

Is he gonna cry, please don't make him cry, you'll make me cry!

Has anyone posted a recording of Kavan doing a Honda advert? I'd like to listen
    Last edited by John's PuddleJumper; 19 April 2008, 09:12 AM.
    sigpic
    JPJ = John's PuddleJumperJPJ: pssss Lorne I'm a 60%er!
    Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread, Lorne Whumpage Thread, Crazy Alternate Universe Thread, My ff.net account
    Banner sigs :- Shanthaia, CKO, Smurfettethatdoesnotshare, Fenrir Foxz, Kali1, SciFiSGFan and others

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
      Weren't they talking about Kavan's interview? *is confused*
      I'm confused but that's my normal state

sigpic

Comment

The last page or so ... anyway, nevermind.

I have a video of one of Kavan's Honda commercials on my website (the one that is from YouTube) .. a friend made it into a mp3 for me so I have it on my iPod now
        sigpic
        KavanSmithFans.com
        Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Due to the very off topic earlier today, I made a new thread just for that purpose

Here is that thread
          I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Originally posted by Nici View Post
            The last page or so ... anyway, nevermind.

I have a video of one of Kavan's Honda commercials on my website (the one that is from YouTube) .. a friend made it into a mp3 for me so I have it on my iPod now
            hey just watched and listened to the stuff with Kavan, it's amazing!!
            sigpic
            Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread, Lorne Whumpage Thread, Crazy Alternate Universe Thread, My ff.net account
            Banner sigs :- Shanthaia, CKO, Smurfettethatdoesnotshare, Fenrir Foxz, Kali1, SciFiSGFan and others

Comment

Here's a pic from one of my favorite scenes in Quarantine. Not the best angle but you can still partially see Lorne's expression. This may be a totally random post but for some reason this part really sticks out. Enjoy!!

Spoiler:
              Just a little reminder: this is where Sheppard asks our favorite Major how much C4 he has.

Comment

Originally posted by Atlantean2005 View Post
                Here's a pic from one of my favorite scenes in Quarantine. Not the best angle but you can still partially see Lorne's expression. This may be a totally random post but for some reason this part really sticks out. Enjoy!!

Spoiler:
                Just a little reminder: this is where Sheppard asks our favorite Major how much C4 he has. http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j2...-4x13-3367.jpg

*gets distracted by the hotness of our beloved , hot sexy major and sexy Lt, Col. * huh wha? oh sorry i love both of em....
                sigpic

Comment

I need a little Lorne thunk:

Spoiler:

Comment

A bit of a picspam
                    Spoiler:

I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

would love to know why he looks so different cause his face looks younger in enemy mine compared to Atlantis,

but cute none the less
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by John's PuddleJumper View Post
                        would love to know why he looks so different cause his face looks younger in enemy mine compared to Atlantis,

but cute none the less
                        I think there are 2 years between his appearances, Enemy mine was in season 7 of SG-1 and Lorne didn't appear again until season 2 of SGA. Since SGA season 1 started during SG-1 season 8, that would put 2 years between the appearances. I think that's right anyway but don't quote me on it

Although it still doesn't completely explain how he looks so different...

Comment

I made some screencaps from Road not taken. Yeah, I'm crazy about him But this is my favourit Lorne episode
                          Spoiler:

Comment

And the rest

Spoiler:

Comment

Will have to watch that epi again- saw it so long ago when I wasn't a try Lorne fan that I didn't pay much attention! ooopppppsss!!!!!!!!

but he looks good- hehe
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
                                I think there are 2 years between his appearances, Enemy mine was in season 7 of SG-1 and Lorne didn't appear again until season 2 of SGA. Since SGA season 1 started during SG-1 season 8, that would put 2 years between the appearances. I think that's right anyway but don't quote me on it

Although it still doesn't completely explain how he looks so different...
                                I think it's more in the lines of 3 years between Enemy Mine and Runner...

Comment

Working...
                                X