No announcement yet.

Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Those are cool caps OS, great job! Looks like you had fun doing them.

Comment

Wow, Kavan looks a bit like Nick Lea in some of those 4400 shots. He's a thunk from long ago and far away. Gives me an urge to see Kavan dressed up in leather.

And my av is a guy named Colin Egglesfield. Dunno if I mentioned that when I snagged Time Tunnel, I also snagged another pilot called Lost in Oz. Colin was one of the main characters in it and while the ep was incredibly frustrating and left me understanding why it never aired, Colin played the most interesting character on it. And not just 'cause he's a hottie.

I think he's on All My Children, now.

Comment

Great caps OS!

okay all ... I've updated KSF.com Just thought I'd let y'all know. hehe
        sigpic
        KavanSmithFans.com
        Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
          Those are cool caps OS, great job! Looks like you had fun doing them.
          oh i did.. allowed me to procrastitnate doing my ecology lab write-up..
          OrangeSwirl

My Graphix LJ || scifi_abc

Comment

POD
            OrangeSwirl

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
              Wow, Kavan looks a bit like Nick Lea in some of those 4400 shots. He's a thunk from long ago and far away. Gives me an urge to see Kavan dressed up in leather.

And my av is a guy named Colin Egglesfield. Dunno if I mentioned that when I snagged Time Tunnel, I also snagged another pilot called Lost in Oz. Colin was one of the main characters in it and while the ep was incredibly frustrating and left me understanding why it never aired, Colin played the most interesting character on it. And not just 'cause he's a hottie.

I think he's on All My Children, now.
              And he's nekkid on GW in your sig. right now! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Nici
                Great caps OS!

okay all ... I've updated KSF.com Just thought I'd let y'all know. hehe
                Looks good Nici! You go!

Comment

Hi LorneLovers!!

On for a bit, I've got HW to do *sigh* And OS I do have a new chapter, maybe this weekend?

Comment

i hear ya Cath! stupid hw.. my november is so hectic, so it'd be pure luck if i get more than 2 chapters written for the rest of the month... but so glad to hear your working on a new one... *OS happily pokes Cath's Lorne fic muse*
                    OrangeSwirl

Comment

Okay, I just got done watching the 2nd part of Intensity which was like 2 and half hours long - give or take) and I think the movie was a 2 parter because it was also on before the one I watched but I just figured it was the same thing. LOL

Anyway, I was happy when I saw Kavan's name
                      And I know there's folks who haven't seen it yet so ...
                      Spoiler:
                      His character's name in the movie is Jack Templeton. In the 2nd part he's dead so all I got to see was him in photos. They did do a quick flashback of him through the eyes of the serial killer who was killing him but I couldn't even recognize him! They had a cassette of the character and it had Jack standing in front of a piano, and I was like "Aw cute Kavan" hehe and then later on in the movie they had a photo of him in a tux with mused back hair. And he was quite handsome let me tell ya. hehehe but I was bummed that a missed the beginning when he was probably alive ... though I am happy cuz I would've been going crazy when the character died! lol
                      sigpic
                      KavanSmithFans.com
                      Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

I watched the premire ep of 4400 the other night and found it slightly interesting. When does Kavan join the show?

Comment

not till the second season

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
                          Spoiler:

Comment

thanks, then I won't worry about missing him any time soon.

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeSwirl
                              i hear ya Cath! stupid hw.. my november is so hectic, so it'd be pure luck if i get more than 2 chapters written for the rest of the month... but so glad to hear your working on a new one... *OS happily pokes Cath's Lorne fic muse*

Yep November is always nutty around here. 5 family birthdays (including mine) and two more in the first two weeks of Dec.

But hopefully I'll get some fantastic muse ideas! *kicks muse*

Comment

Speaking of smiley pics:

What a pity the quality of these sucks...

Comment

Working...
                                X